Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Trooper blues

In one of the countless bars on Coruscant, Ibra is drinking her boredom away. Not once since she joined the defense forces has she seen any real action except for on her first day on the job, encountering a random Sith in the Alliance capital. Watching the holovids and drinking whatever she can get her hands on since there hasn't been any attack on Coruscant whenever she's around.

"Blast it all! My first day on the job and I run into a sith and ever since I've been stuck on patrol duty here! I just wanna get a fun stationing and see some action. Even that old clone gets to have fun and here I am wasting away..."

Amanda braska

A
"Sounds like you got the raw end of that deal then but don't be so quick for combat its not all is cracked up to be" the young half echani master spoke up sitting down beside the young twilek soldier. She wore leather pants and a leather coat with a loose shirt "my name is Amanda braska" she said extending her hand out.

Amanda flagged down the bartender "her drinks are on me" Amanda said sitting there. Beside the young soldier she could tell the young twilek was down on her luck "patrolling might not be the most exciting post ever but it's an important one if corusant falls so does our government your helping keep it save" she said.

She would look over at the woman sitting next to her and sigh. "Who would be suicidal or stupid enough to attack Coruscant? The only thing to really worry about here are all those gangs in the sub-levels and I doubt they themselves are that much trouble!" she would say while slurring her words.

Amanda braska

A
Amanda stared at her dumbfounded "are you forgetting that sith attacked corusant a couple years ago or yuuzhan vong a few centuries ago" she said looking at her. Seriously the younger twilek had a few things to learn and Amanda didn't like that the defense force wasn't teaching their troops about these things. "Not to mention we have two enemies on our borders one of which has made strides into galactic alliance territory" she said seriously. Sitting there no wonder she was thrown on the defense force she has no drive to improve herself. Or make herself stand out in her duties and that made Amanda sad for her but also pity her this was how she spent her days off hopefully this was a day off and she wasn't on duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom