Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRJ Mark I (wip)

Image Source: http://i.imgur.com/uCEcZQC.jpg (sinestro concept art, injustice)
Intent: An demonstration... to show the Jedi that they are not the predominant force in the Galaxy. Great minds run Empires... perhaps this demonstration turns into a weapon (not to be mass produced, only a few suits to be made) sold to the highest bidder. Only making ONE suit to start with an "I told you so" deal.
Development Thread: TBD
Manufacturer: Dr. Firk/independent
Model: I am using PROXY's miniature tractor beams and repulsors
Affiliation: TBD
Modularity: Not for the TRJ mark I
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel. Variations to come.
Description: TRJ mark I or The Replacement Jedi is a suit designed to replace the need for force user's abilities. In other words a non-force user can perform telekinesis as long as they are wearing this suit. Not with magic but with something reliable like science.

More militarized version with more features to come in the TRJ Mark II and Mark III... including "Force Lightning" and a lightsaber resistant alloy depending on sponsorship.

[member="Dr. Firk"] [member="Silara Vantai"]

As this is a WIP, I will move it to archives. ( It would be best to do this in a blog until you are completely ready to post it. )

When you are done with it PM a FJ or RPJ to move it back to tech for your edits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom