Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Tricking Y'all into Helping

Well its about time I get this character off the ground.

-- Not really into picking sides just yet, Bel doesn't really have a stellar opinion of any side at the moment. But I still need some help with tasks around the galaxy so lets see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into.

Light Character Introduction:
-- Belsebeth is a curious individual, mostly in objects and ideas then people, so they are on a bit of an adventure. Some information has fallen into their lap and they would prefer to be the first one to learn about it before anyone else. Bel also doesn't trust many people, even their employers most of all, so they are not always real about the situation. Even though Belsebeth doesn't trust anyone, they also prefer to not be a leir.

- Well heres the gig boys and ladies, I would like to improve my ability to write a convincing liar. So I am looking for some writer that are willing to get dooped but also call my character on their weird answers. As such I have a one or two tasks that I would like to write about, HOWEVER, the real reason may not be the reason your character was convinced to come along. Nothing here is really dark sider, but I also dont really thing Jedi Mission either. So I am open to write with Light or Dark siders.

Mission Request -
  • Need to Retrieve a Force Crystal from Weik
  • Need to Retrieve a Hammer from Xorrn

Even though I am only doing two threads at the moment, I am open to more threads if I have the time. I do apologies if I am a slow poster, but I do log on everyday to write something.

Taiden could be duped if you appeal to some scholarly instinct, or quest to find knowledge. You'll get a hundred questions about it though if we use that approach. Alternatively just offering aid or assistance to some natives or down-on-their-luck people is enough.

He's currently being duped by one of the npcs that sometimes follows him around already :D, if I bring her, it might be extra fun if you being a practiced liar spot the other liar at some point.

No worries about posting speed or when you need a break.

Belsebeth Deyo Belsebeth Deyo

Taiden Keth Taiden Keth

This sound like fun idea. I think it could introduce this ball of interest to the Jedi Ideals with their questions.

-- As for helping some natives, thats kind of the lie. IDEA: Bel request help from Taiden in helping some Natives on Weik, as we help the natives Bel will steal the crystal she is looking for.

-- I have no idea what your interest in Weik could be, or why you would help. However, I am open to the idea of changing the location. The idea is that Bel is using Taiden to acheive something without your character knowing. At least thats my goal with Bel.

- Would that be something you are interested in?

Belsebeth Deyo Belsebeth Deyo

Sounds great to me. Double fun i'll bring two NPC's and one of them is the liar. I'll drop very subtle hints (or try) as we go as to which it is. If you spot the right one. Just for some background fun.

Feel free to run it whenever you like. Give me a tag, i'll make up a reason he's come along to help that you suggested, when I see the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom