Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trials & Missions

MISSIONS
Assassination
Nar Shaddaa Crime Lord
You are tasked with the assassination of a Crime Lord once in our service. Threatening to sell secrets to our enemies, we need to make an example what loyalty means within The Primeval. Eliminate him and be sure to destroy all evidence tracing back to us.
Establishing Dominance
One of our last strongholds on Gulamendis is under-threat. The rebellious Ozuvyn Sar-Sargoth has tasked one of his chief lieutenants to destroy this symbol of power over the Gulandi. In order to prevent rebellion of those in our service, we must eliminate this lieutenant swiftly; preventing a full-scale uprising.
A Royal Affair
A prominent noblewoman in service to our Host Lord has been secretly engaging in late night activities with an enemy. Send a message by eliminating her nighttime lover so that she doesn't make the same mistake again.
Espionage
The Colour Black
A Gas mining company on Destrillion has refused to provide precious Tibanna without the presence of a fair market. Infiltrate their head headquarters and find any blackmail material that could be used to persuade them to give up peacefully.
The Route Back
One of our warships en course from Telos to Bastion has been intercepted by pirates. Before they discover what secrets lie on board, erase all data on board before the pirates get to it.
Religious Rebellion
Heresy at Large
A group of cultists on Dantooine have begun to consider themselves Gods and slowly persuading the remaining farming communities to join them. To be sure this heresy does not spread further, The Host Lord personally requests that you discover the source of these beliefs and eliminate it -- permanently.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Assassination
Nar Shaddaa Crime Lord
You are tasked with the assassination of a Crime Lord once in our service. Threatening to sell secrets to our enemies, we need to make an example what loyalty means within The Primeval. Eliminate him and be sure to destroy all evidence tracing back to us.
I'd like to take this on.

As Nar Shadda is Red Raven territory, should I arrange for someone from that faction to provide opposition? And is there a particular number of posts you would be looking for?

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

You don't have to have someone oppose you, you just have to give the Ravens the option to oppose you. They might decide to not bother, especially given their state of affairs right now. I suggest contacting Chiasa so she can pass it along to her people. It's best to keep the lines of communication open in that regard. She's good people and will play fair about it.

I'll do that, but the answer may cause me to drop this then. While I write an assassin for story purposes, I prefer to avoid PVP on this site.

I really like the premise that this mission premise provides, but it could be that I'll ask to adapt this into something in neutral space, to cast it squarely as PVE.

Thanks, [member="Dara Gola"]

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

You might add that you are doing this as an assassin, and if you can figure out a way to explain that the crime boss isn't a Raven then they probably would let you do it just to help them control the planet better. There's always a way to make this work. Either that, or you ask if they would be alright with working a flowing story that still allows you to get the job done.

Lots of ways to make this work, don't scratch the idea solely on the premise that there HAS to be PVP, there might not need to be at all.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Establishing Dominance One of our last strongholds on Gulamendis is under-threat. The rebellious Ozuvyn Sar-Sargoth has tasked one of his chief lieutenants to destroy this symbol of power over the Gulandi. In order to prevent rebellion of those in our service, we must eliminate this lieutenant swiftly; preventing a full-scale uprising.
I'd like to take this one up, anyone here willing to join me?
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Religious Rebellion
Heresy at Large
A group of cultists on Dantooine have begun to consider themselves Gods and slowly persuading the remaining farming communities to join them. To be sure this heresy does not spread further, The Host Lord personally requests that you discover the source of these beliefs and eliminate it -- permanently.
Given the power I'm about to gain, and my own dealings with people who claim to be gods or who want change, this is my sort of thing. ;)

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Espionage
The Colour Black
A Gas mining company on Destrillion has refused to provide precious Tibanna without the presence of a fair market. Infiltrate their head headquarters and find any blackmail material that could be used to persuade them to give up peacefully.
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Might as well do one of these since there's not "much" else going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom