Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Trelan Kailen

Trelan Kalien

T
250px-HaranYoung.jpg

Name: Trelan Kailen

FACTION: Brotherhood of the Maw

Race: Rodian

Height: 5ft 11 in

Weight: 195 lbs

Force Sensitive: No

=================================================================

STRENGTHS

Armored Walker Pilot: The True Successor to Callum Saville and learned from under him. He is almost to the point of the same skill and strength of a walker pilot.
I Aim, I Kill: He has a true knack with a blaster pistol, even being able to draw quickly.

WEAKNESSES
I Had Enough: He has a bit of a temper when he gets annoyed, it is best not to annoy him.
Theater, Ah the Theater: Sometimes he will quote theater plays, something that Rodians do love to see.

APPEARANCE: Somewhat tall, he is athelitcally built and his skin pigmentation changes on a dime from purple to green. He has an air of authority but at the same time, of calm and courteous nature.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born on Rodia, he had a hard time growing up, bouncing along different systems till he ended up meeting Callum Saville. While having been deployed several times beside him, he was never truly considered to go higher than a Baron though most viewed him as the Protoge to Callum Savilles legacy. With him now imprisoned and things changing in the worst way, it may finally be time for him to step in and be the leader no one believed he could be.

SHIP:
KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

================================================================

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom