Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Treasure Trove of Junk

She looked down, feeling bad for acting up so badly. She couldn't help herself, though, she wasn't good with this people business. Kyra could tell that she had made things awkward and thus sighed, about to talk when suddenly he started up instead. "I'm not a real Forcie" she said, with a shrug of her shoulders. "Just a one-trick pup' with no control over it."

Glancing around she found herself frowning heavily. "You ARE a Forcie though... Look, do you want me to go? I haven't been the best of company, really." The little girl felt somewhat awkward, rubbing the back of her neck as she peered up at him. She may not have made the gun she intended to, or got the supplies for it really, but this was something new and out of the ordinary.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

He smiled at the girl. How old was she...15? 16 at the latest? He was a good 10 years older, but he could identify with her in the tone of her voice, putting herself down and doubting her ability.

"Hey, you are a Forcie. Nothing to be ashamed of, or worried about. You have SOMETHING inside you anyway, I can vouch for that."

He walked up to her and rested his hand on her shoulder, a gentle shake to snap her out of her doubts.

And I'm not a Jedi. Not anymore. Not yet - well it's a long story. One day I tell you about it. So just be...you! That's fine by me."

He looked around the junkyard, and never really figured out what Kyra was doing amongst the garbage on a nice day like this.

"Do you want any help doing whatever you're doing? I didn't mean to disturb you. I've nothing better to do with myself."

Connor smiled and emanated a peaceful aura as best he could; there was no point fighting a friend in a world when he was very much alone.

[member="Kyra Sol"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom