Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trapped In The Past

The Zygerrians, anyone but the Zygerrians...

Kalyn fumed about the hallways of the Jedi Temple unable to sit, unable to stand still. This was ridiculous! She couldn't believe they weren't going to let her go out. The Zygerrian Slave Trade had started back up again. The first time since she was rescued from that wretched place.

She'd brought the issue up with everyone she could think, not a single one of them seeming to care too much into the issue. Wasn't bothering them too much so there was no need to initiate any sort of plan of action to put a stop to their organisation. Kalyn obviously disagreed with this. And wouldn't stand for it.

She may have been told not to go, that it was unnecessary, but that wasn't going to stop her. Having the Slave Trade reassemble itself made some of Kalyn's early memories and experiences resurface, they plagued her mind and compelled her to do something about it. So that no one else would have to go through what she had once gone through. No one should have to.

She paced down the hallways thinking about what she was going to do, how she was going to go about it. She gave one look back, her head turning and looking over her shoulder. Contemplating what she was about to do, unsure whether it was the right course of action or not. Right or wrong she wouldn't be able to continue knowing she didn't o anything about it.

She exited the Jedi Temple and made her way to a nearby aircraft waiting along the side of a spaceport, punching in coordinates she headed to somewhere she hoped she would be able to gain some help.

Off to Commenor...

[member="Helios Venth"]

Helios Venth

H
[member="Kalyn Tyree"]

Helios sat quietly at his home. Staring at his twin lightsabers. He hit the activation switch of his left blade. Hit it again to turn it off. Hit the activation switch of his right blade. Then followed routine as he had with his left. He placed the hilts together and locked them in place. Then he repeated his process, followed by activating them together. De-activating them together. He unlocked the hilts and pulled them apart. Then heaved a soft sigh and reflected.

Helios was feeling lonely. His efforts to meet up with the order he discovered were in vain. Kalyn had been busy with jedi affairs. The queen had pressing matters to attend to. If anything Helios was getting edgy because of it. Wanting to set something ablaze more so then he had in a long time. He tried to sedate his urges by learning his weapon.

Helios was confident he could engage in a duel with his blades against another force user. With moderate skills and at least survive. His insanity allowed him the ability to wield his blades against one another and work out variius attack patterns and responses. It wasn't much of an alternative. Though it was sufficient enough the people and structures of his home world were not in ashes.

Helios paused his routine and scowled softly. Noticing someone approaching his door. When he reached out however. His mood lightened a little and he stood up. Walking towards the door way and waiting patiently for the individual to seek entry.

After landing on Commenor she took in the surroundings of the now, fairly familiar planet. She looked over herself and made sure she wasn't forgetting anything, which was mainly her lightsaber which was hidden behind her cloak and only occasionally made an appearance when her cloak moved as she walked or if it was needed for battle. She wasted no time in departing from her ship and seeking Helios. Walking along the streets, her head was filled with old memories of her last two trips to the planet.

She made her way down the streets and came closer and closer the place she was looking for, hoping she'd be able to find some help there. She approached the door and heard movement from behind it, confirming that the person she was looking for was indeed home. She knocked on the door frame with a rhythmic knock and awaited for it to be opened. As the door opened and light was let into the place she saw Helios standing in front of her. "Surprise!" She greeted as she instantly embraced him, not having seen him in a while due to being occupied with the Order.

The familiar gesture was one she hadn't done in a long time and felt good to return to.

[member="Helios Venth"]

Helios Venth

H
Helios had plans for how he wanted to greet her. Though when he opened the door, Kalyn had took the initiative. Giving him only a moment to lower himself to intercept her. As, he pulled her close and picked her up off her feet. "Hello." he spoke in a semi-calm tone. Before he gave her a gentle kiss against her lips. Followed by a gentle bite against her neck. "Mine." he reminded her in a teasing tone. Then softly set her down and thought a moment.

Helios got to thinking and decided there was a reason for her return. Kalyn didn't have the luxury of visiting for the sake of visiting. This time Helios wanted to take some mild initiative. He wanted to hear the problem at hand. He cared for Kalyn and her headaches were often his headaches. Though he wasn't going to let her off the hook for being gone so long.

Helios swiftly spun Kalyn and pinned her like he had a tendancy to do every now and then. Clamping a hand firmly over her mouth. "I know you have matters to discuss, dear Kalyn. Though please do note. If you ever disappear so long again. Without even a message. I will raze the nearest sets of orphanages and medical bays." Helios spoke in a harsh yet also teasing manner. He wouldn't harm children so the orphanage and medical bays was an exageration. Though the seriousness that something would be burning was still there.

He softly nibbled along her neck. After a moment to let his warning sink in. To show that he was done being frustrated. He kept her pinned however and when he did remove his hand from her mouth. It was only replaced with a passionate kiss where he channeled the remainder of his frustration for being left alone for so long. In addition to how much he cared for his partner. Therefore it lasted a good few moments in of itself.

After the kiss he gently released Kalyn. Giving her a warmhearted smile now that he had made his stance clear. "So, why the unexpected visit?" he finally asked the question in a curious tone. [member="Kalyn Tyree"]

Kalyn felt her feet leave the floor as she was picked up to make the embrace easier to perform. She took in the enjoyment of the feeling before a soft kiss was placed on her lips. She forgot how much she enjoyed the simple actions of human interaction, as the Jedi Order had strongly advised against making any sort of connections with others. She laughed lightly at Helios's comment, never getting tired of hearing him say it.

A gasp of utter surprise and shock escaped her lips before it was cut short by Helios' hand over her mouth and she was spun around. She had guessed Helios would be able to tell she had something on her mind as she never made trips for the fun of it. She listened carefully to him as his tone sounded teasing yet still held a completely serious manner. Kalyn knew he wasn't serious when he spoke about the burning orphanage but the fact that he would do something still remained in the air, that was made clear.

After removing his hand from her mouth it was replaced by his own lips as the duo shared a, more passionate than usual, kiss. She knew she'd frustrated him in not returning in a very long time. It had been a good while since the two had seen each other last and she was regretful of that. When she pulled away she looked up to him, "I'm sorry I haven't been able to return to Commenor. I've just been..busy." She ended up putting it down to, as her eyes fluttered downward.

She looked back up to him when he asked why she had dropped by. "I..need your help." She started as she walked past him and further into the room. "Straight to the point, the Zygerrian Slave Trade has reestablished itself. It's starting back up again." She said bluntly, not sugar coating anything. "I know I'm asking for a lot, but the Order won't help me. They said it wasn't exactly an 'issue' for them as they weren't causing any trouble to them directly." She sighed in frustration before continuing, "But I can't just stand by while those Zygerrian scum start their organisation again."

She looked around the place, not much had changed, it was exactly as she'd remembered it. She didn't expect Helios to help her without question, though she thought she'd have a good chance at gaining some help from him, seeing as though the Order didn't want to offer any. Besides, she knew she couldn't go in alone, that would be ridiculous and acting without any thought. Though she'd never admit apart of her was afraid to go in alone.

[member="Helios Venth"]

Helios Venth

H
[member="Kalyn Tyree"]

Helios tagged along with her quietly. Letting her news sink in to his mind. Jedi were horrible people down inside, what a suprise? Though he noticed Kalyn still wanted to grasp the concept they were the good guys. He needed to help enlighten her. In a patient and gentle manner. He supposed now was a good opportunity to begin such a conversion of opinions.

Helios blinked as Kalyn considered going in alone. He almost wanted to toss her back into force severing restraints and hold her hostage till she realized how foolish that notion was. Though he guessed she came to him hoping he would tag along. Ugh! Helios was happily reminded how much he hated loving her at times. Maybe he could also get Kalyn a new appreciation for his burn things approach.

Helios realized he was staring at her. A look of bewilderment upon his face as he procesaed things. Helios blushes some and walked close to Kalyn. He slowly reached out and brushed her hair aside. "Your problems, are my problems. So, I don't see why I would refuse." he spoke to her calmly. He knew Kalyn's childhood stamped a bullseye against slave trades. This one in particular. Besides, Helio didn't need his partner being stuck in the slave trade again. She was a strikingly beautiful individual, in his opinion. He didn't feel inclined to share what was already his.

Kalyn waited for the information to sink in with Helios and could tell he was processing things due to his blank expression. She didn't mind though. She waited until he evidently returned to the present and blushed slightly, she laughed lightly at his reaction and waited for him to voice his opinion on the matter.

She smiled at him after he spoke, mixed with gratitude and relief. She was thankful he'd agreed to come along with her. Despite the fact she probably would've gone anyway in the rare instance Helios had not agreed, she felt a lot better knowing he would be by her side during the time they were on Zygerria.

She hugged him, her arms wrapping around his waist, her head lying on his chest. "Thank you." She tried to show her gratitude through words and gesture as she didn't know how to express how much it meant to her. The slave trade was always going to be apart of her no matter how far behind her she tried to put it. Which was why she needed to end it.

She pulled away after a few moments and stared at the wall in thought before she returned to the present and began walking around the space in short slow strides, trying to think about what their next move would be. "Unfortunately, I don't have a faultless plan in mind, I'll have to think of something before we go anywhere." She announced, racking her brain for any possible ideas on how the duo was going to go about the situation.

[member="Helios Venth"]

Helios Venth

H
He embraced her in return. Then watched as she went to pacing. Thinking about how to go over plans. He let it go for awhile. Though eventually he started to get slightly twitchy. He huffed and walked up. Softly swee0ping Kalyn off her feet. Dragging her to the couch. Then setting her down beside himself as he sat. "Enough worrying for now. Rushing is a poor choice." Helios spoke and gave her a frown. "We can discuss plans later." he decided. He wasn't so sure things were in good shape. If he was trying to act as a voice of reason.

He turned Kalyn and jabbed at her tension points. Trying to relieve some of them. Before he went about slowly massaging her shoulders down her back. He would let Kalyn determine how low he was allowed to work. Just as long as she trusted him not to harm her. Helios used the force to remove her lightsaber from her hilt. Concentrating to bypass her force barrier and hoping she didn't resist. Helios additionally hovered his blades and moved them across the room. Placing them all on a shelf. Wanting him and Kalyn to both be free of weapons for the moment.

He wanted to take the time to debunk the jedi order. Though he wanted to come across softly. He knew Kalyn's heart and she was too kind to delve to deep into the darkside at once. It would corrupt her and harm who she was. Helios couldn't shatter the individual who centered him. At a time he may have considered that. Though you came to realize it was who the person was, that you cared for. Helios wanted to help show her some faults. Though he wasn't about to crwate new ones to do so.

"Do you still wish to remain with the order?" He asked her in a soft tone. His hands softly flowing along her spine. While he leaned in and pressed a kiss against her cheek. Then down her neck and nipping her collar bone. He wanted to lovingly tease while he helped relieve tension. To lighten the mood while they discussed important and touchy matters.

[member="Kalyn Tyree"]

Kalyn paced back and forth as thoughts bumped off the walls of her mind and flew all over the place as she tried to figure out a plan. As she spun around on her heel for another lap of pacing she was abruptly yet gently picked up and lifted into Helios' arms before the duo ended up in the couch. She gave him a side glance and cocked an eyebrow as he spoke. Though he was right, being impulsive was the last thing that was going to be of help. And sadly she had a tendency to do that despite her thinking she's being productive.

Helios started to relive the tension from her points, relief washed over her as she started to feel less tense with every movement. She forgot how tense she got when she started stress over situations. And this situation had proven to have a profound effect on her. She could feel her eyelids getting heavy as he began to massage her. Her head leaned to the right as she could feel herself more relaxed than before. Her head jolted back up however when she felt the weight of her belt lighten, noticing her lightsaber was hovering away from her. She would've raised a voice of concern but she remember she was only in the company of Helios and had nothing to worry about.

She leaned into him, resting her head back. She turned to the side and faced him as spoke though. Her brows furrowed in confusion at the question. "Of course I want to remain with the Order." She said blatantly. Her eyes then lowered as she realised the question was more so relating to the fact that they refused her help. Were they all that they were made out to be?

She sighed shortly. "I mean I think I do..the Order is all I've ever known. I also sort of feel obliged to stay with the Order considering what they did for me all those years ago." She spoke in terms of her past and how she only managed to escape due to the Jedi Order, that she would never forget. It was conflicting, for Kalyn, to answer the question with a simple yes or no. There may have been times Kalyn disagreed with the way the Order worked or some of the Jedi's opinions on matters but there was good in the Order too.

[member="Helios Venth"]

Helios Venth

H
Helios bit back a urge to snap. When Kalyn at first lashed a response out that seemed so steel minded. Though was glad he resisted when he heard her reconsider how she felt. It was a little more uncertain. Which left Helios in a much better position. At least with what his goals were. He was doing what he felt was best for Kalyn. "I see... I can relate to how a lifestyle would be a challenging thing to change. I can also agree there is good amoung the order. Though, please try to remain calm. Till I explain my next statement. I believe you could do more good outside of the order. For as an order it is as subjected to corruption as any other order." Helios spoke in a firm and yet gentle tone. Trying to find balance as he didn't want to be harsh. Though wanted to be clear he meant it.

"The jedi order has many good points. I cannot argue their intentions are well. However the jedi order is prone to dark tendencies, only they are more polite about them. The order can see injustice and turn a blind eye. As their beliefs limits their ability to act. I would like for you to at least consider life outside the order. I am not demanding that you abandon it entirely. You could still support them in other means. However, you could accomplish much more good, without having to worry about approval from a council dictating what good is worth acting upon. Plus, I would love it if you would consider at least living with me." Helios spoke to her. Hoping now that he had placed his explanation. She could at least empathize with what Helios was suggesting. He wanted to respect her alliegances. Though, he also wanted her to consider alternatives. At the moment the two of them hardly ever had time together. Due to her order's agenda, only meeting when some sort of crisis had arisen. That alone was enough for Helios to find the order frustrating. Let alone piling in his not so agreeable past with the order.

Helios left out the thought of... What if the order didn't help Kalyn for the mere act of goodness, though the fact she was a force sensative, and leaving her in the slave trade meant the likely hood of her turning to the darkside would of been greater. Helios could of played that card. Though he feared the effect that would have on Kalyn. It would be no different then an individual growing up believing someone loved them, only to have that person tell them the omly reason they were kept around was because they had a valuable talent. It would shatter any confidence Kalyn had, and either she would accept it and best case scenario let it go. She might accept it and seek vengeance out of anger, pain, and fear... Or she might try to reject the truth and turn on Helios... Until the reality overwhelmed her sense of loyalty to the point it left her broken and insane.

Therefore, Helios had more then many good reasons not to try and play that trump card. Besides, Helios was hoping Kalyn was open minded enough at this point. To see where Helios was coming from with what he suggested to her. He would be patient to let her come to a conclussion. Though he was going to be sure to help remind her she had options. That still would allow her to aid her alliance. Though, without being solely dictated by it. Helios would eventually start showing her the power of the darkside... To show how it could be utilized for the better. In a manner that wouldn't compromise who she was. He at least hoped.

Helios looked to Kalyn. Curious to see how she was taken things. Hopeful she would understand he meant well, and wanted the best for her, and also them. Though prepared in case she misinterpreted anything he had said. As, he would need to be open to the many various manners she could respond to his statements and suggestions.

[member="Kalyn Tyree"]

She composed herself in a way that left her mind open to what was about to come from Helios, he had asked her to remain calm whilst he said his piece and that was the least she could do at this point. She complied in doing so, listening to what he had to say about her being capable of doing more good without the limitations of the Order. Straying from the Order. Kalyn would have interjected a statement at this point but remember the polite request Helios had asked for in her remaining calm and listening until he'd said what his opinion on the matter was. In turn she reluctantly folded her arms, a gesture that probably sent the wrong message towards Helios, and that was unintentional.

It was never in her intention to send a cold message that represented an unwillingness to listen to him. And it was most definitely not the fact she was mad at Helios for having different views that didn't align with hers, that was never the case. It was more so the fact she was scared that what she'd believed her whole life may be about to shatter in front of her, that what Helios said was mostly true, though she hated to admit. She had witnessed the cruel yet sly acts the Order would conduct, and furthermore, condone. Helios was not wrong there, and as much as Kalyn would've liked to argue the point, how could she? As Helios had said, the Jedi Order was prone to dark tendencies, and this was true, which was why it was extremely difficult to argue.

Kalyn knew Helios had great points, and she couldn't fault a single thing that he said simply because of its truth. Leaving the Order though. That was another thing. How could she leave the Order? The Order was basically her home, her parents didn't count what they gave her was barely a place to stay, let alone a home. Abandoning it just felt so wrong to her, but on the other hand Helios was right about her probably being able to do more good than within the restraints of the Order, no Order meant no code to follow which also meant no upper-power that she needed to gain approval from before acting. Two different views, two different opinions were constantly at war with each other in her head as Helios spoke. Each point of view drowning the other out with another reason to stay with the Order, or leave. She hated it, she hated this conflict, hated how it wasn't so simple. She sat forward and ran a hand through her hair as numerous thoughts plagued her mind.

She snapped out of it when Helios spoke about her living with him, it lightened the mood and brought a gentle smile to her face. Which also brought the fact that the Order strained their relationship to her attention. She knew the duo never got time to see one another on unofficial business, there was always something going on which happened to allow them to see each other, but other than that, there was nothing. And she didn't mind the idea of living with Helios, in fact she quite enjoyed it, despite that though it didn't make the situation any less difficult.

She wondered if other Jedi had felt this way. If any Jedi had gone through what she is going through in questioning the Order and what it really, truly stands for. If any of them had questioned the ways of the Order and much more, done something about it. Then she remembered, that is sometimes referred to as being a Rogue Jedi. Straying away from the path of the Jedi Order and carving their own.

It honestly did overwhelm her. The entire situation. Perhaps it was the fact that the Zygerrian Slave Trade was starting back up again, maybe that was what was bothering her so very much, why she couldn't focus or concentrate. Though she had to admit the fact the Order refused to help did linger in her mind and still remains there.

She stared at the ground trying to figure out a way to put her thoughts into words without it sounding like another language. "I just.. I can't make a decision at this very moment." She started off, turning to face Helios, "but I want you to know that I am keeping what you said in mind, I'm not just going to toss it away." She assured him, making sure he knew that his opinion mattered to her

[member="Helios Venth"]

Helios Venth

H
He was inclined to back his statements. Though when Kalyn after a long expression of contemplation. Surrendered to the fact a decision was beyond what she could conclude at the moment. Helios would count that as a mini victory in it's own right. He had her thinking and that was very good. He wouldn't hastily press the matter. He was also glad he removed her lightsaber. He didn't want her having a reason to draw it.

He studied her facial features. Reached out and touched her cheek. Stroking her skin with his thumb. "It is a choice I can wait for you to make. If I wanted my way. Without your opinion. I would of placed you in force severing restraints." he stated as a simple truth. He didn't mean it as a threat. Just it what he honestly would of done if he wanted to be greedy and just flat out keep her. Which honestly wasn't a horrible idea in his thoughts.

He finished the thought though. Then leaned in and placed a loving kiss against her lips. Before he relaxed back against the couch. Closing his eyes and softly humming to himself. To see if Kalyn had anything to express, or if they should just relax.

[member="Kalyn Tyree"]

Kalyn knew she had a decision to make, and it wasn't going to b an easy one. But nevertheless she couldn't just ignore it. She looked to him when he reached out and listened as he spoke, she smiled lightly when he told her about what he would've done if it were his way, but was glad that that didn't happen, she really disliked those force severing restraints. "Well, thank you for not doing that." She replied.

She propped her arm on the back of the couch and leant her head on her palm as she tried to push the current issue about the Order aside for the time being and focused on the matter at hand. She still had no plan, though during the past few minutes her mind was full of everything and anything to do with the Order. She knew she couldn't go in there with lightsabers ignited, even with Helios' help. She needed a solid plan that was going to get her in and somehow stop the organisation from within. That was going to be the only way to bring it down for good.

She turned to Helios, "In regards to Zygerria, we don't have to leave now, by all means we can relax. Though I would prefer to go sooner than later, once of course we have a plan." She returned to trying to think of a plan that wouldn't be too risky but still got the job done.

[member="Helios Venth"]

Helios Venth

H
[member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Kalyn Tyree"]

Helios contemplated things. Listening as Kalyn requested some level of haste completing the task. Helios of course was all for the go in with lightsabers ignited and raze anything and everyone with connections to the Zygerrian slave trade. It would of been suicidal. Though he felt it would of been less risky then infiltrating. He really really wasn't open to the possibility of someone getting a hold of Kalyn and using her for their own personal agenda. In all rights Helios did own her in a sense, and he wasn't going to risk loosing her.

Helios decided he would need some help. Him and Kalyn alone had the motivation. Though Helios needed someone with the resources to hopefully infiltrate and execute tearing down a twisted organization. Helios had someone on mind and perhaps she would have a better idea regarding forging a plan. Helios hoped she was in a kind mood. It had been quite awhile since he had been in contact.

"I might not have a plan... Though I think I might have a single contact. Who might if we ask her pretty please. Provide us the reasources we need to take them down. Perhaps additional aid with the task. She doesn't tolerate wrong doings if I remember right." Helios offered to Kalyn and smiled a little. "Perhaps come first light we can see if she is available."

Kalyn lit up slightly when Helios said there was a possibility that he may be able to rally up some resources and perhaps some aid from some mystery individual. Kalyn had no clue who he was referring to but liked the idea of gaining more support. In this case it was probably for the better that they had more help on their side considering the huge numbers the Zygerrian forces contained. Despite the fact it had only recently started back up, Kalyn had no doubt that the Zygerrians were doing pretty good in reestablishing their forces.

Even when she was a child she couldn't believe how many Zygerrians there were in the slave trade and more so how many other species came for the fun of it. She could never grasp the idea of how anyone could condone such an act. When she was there the Zygerrians constantly pacing up and down the hallways, there was never a time when there wasn't a Zygerrian around.

"This sounds promising," She said, partly to herself and partly towards Helios, she quite liked the idea he proposed. "Who are you referring to though? Who would have the suitable resources to accomplish the task we're faced with at the moment?" She asked curiously

[member="Helios Venth"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Helios Venth

H
He smiled some at her question. "In a sense an employer of mine. She tasked me with a few things awhile back. I still do keep an eye out for trouble. When I myself am not in the mood to start some. She is referred to as Lady Kay. However she is, as far as I can recall. Queen of the planet of which I reside on. Therefore, I am more then soundly confident she would have the resources we need. Commenor has a very good economic system." Helios explained his thoughts to Kalyn.

Helios stood and walked to the shelf he had set the lightsabers. Picking up all three of the hilts and setting them into a box. It wasn't to hide the blades as much as better organize. Before he headed to the kitchen and drank some water. Then returned to where Kalyn was at. "I suppose we should retire for the evening?" He suggested to her.

[member="Kalyn Tyree"]

Kalyn nodded in understanding when Helios spoke of Lady Kay, presumably Queen of Commenor. Kalyn was sure the Queen would have the means to stop an organisation as big as the Zygerrians, only question was would she comply in helping us. Though she trusted Helios and would wait until the time where they'd meet and ask for her assistance.

She leaned back into the couch as Helios stood up and headed to the kitchen, she hummed in content as things seemed to be going fairly good, for the time being anyway. Looking to Helios when he spoke again, she smiled and walked over to him. "I agree completely." She said before planting a soft and gentle kiss to his lips.

The entire situation with the Zygerrians could be put on hold, Kalyn was definitely in the mood to retire for the evening.

[member="Helios Venth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom