Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transmission: Rave Merrill

| [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] |

It had been awhile. Both protagonist and antagonist had parted ways, to purse their own avenues of search and rescue for the whereabouts of the Bogan's Beauty. Feeling that it was time for contact, Darth Ayra activated her comlink and sent a transmission to Rave Merrill, using the frequencies she had picked up during their time together. The transmission was sent to the comlink they had used whilst on Eclipstica's surface, before Ferus had surprisingly interrupted them, whilst the second was relayed to the Bullet Time, with implicit orders to relay it onto Rave, wherever she might be.

It was probably bad timing on Ayra's part too, considering it was about to kick off on Coruscant and both of them would be fighting on the opposing side respectively.

//To Rave Merrill.

It has been weeks. Months. The only links I have found keep bringing me back to Romeo Sin and the ship. It is imperative that we find the contents of the vaults before they are lost forever. I find your lack of contact disturbing. Do not forget the agreements we made. They are not to be broken.

D.A.\\

[member="Darth Ayra"]

TO: D.A.

I don't hold myself responsible for your laziness, Alicia. If you were competent, you would have half my aunt's collection by now. I'm also not unaware of the irony of a Sith Lord trying to enforce integrity on a Lightsider.

That said, I've managed to track down more than you. I have the full list of my aunt's collection and I've been correlating it with public and private records. I can confirm that one item, a datacron on the Chu'unthor and Dathomiri magic, is in the hands of the Jedi Order. I'd be irritated if it was to disappear somehow. I can also confirm, though, that I've uncovered the location of the holocron of the Sith King Nakgru. Its provenance is murky, but it's been verified authentic. It's certainly the same Nakgru Holocron that was on the list.

As to where it is, or how to find it, you're going to have to ask nicely. I recommend you say please.

Congratulations on the success of your recent Gathering, by the way. I understand anyone who's anyone was there.

M.D.M.

| [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] |

Clenching her fists, Darth Ayra read the reply several times over. The subtle implications and the reminders... They were infuriating. A cruel, twisted smile- born out of malice for the girl and her family- crept over the Dark Lord's face, mixed with the fury that she felt for the little Jedi. She isn't aware that I now have the power to kill with a single thought?! Ayra was almost tempted to tell Mara that the circumstances had changed, and that if she did not comply, then she would do something great and terrible to the Galaxy. But she held her tongue, and rather comically, sent a single worded reply.

//To M.D.M,

Please.

D.A.//

[member="Darth Ayra"]

To: D.A.

So be it.

You'll find the King Nakgru Holocron in the treasure vaults of Bordello the Hutt on Klatooine. The vaults lie underneath his palace, near his caravel's docking bay. Fair warning: Bordello has hired a few failed Sith acolytes -- they're a decicred a dozen these days. I wish you every happiness in turning or killing them. By all accounts, they're not the sort of people I need to worry about, so I don't consider my side of the Force overly inconvenienced if you salvage some of them.

I'll be more or less nearby in case you need help.

M.D.M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom