Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training

Ok my jedi padawn wants to get trained in more light saber combat. She knows the following to a intermediate degree. The only exception is a fairly advanced level in form 1 but thats not particularly hard to reach. Besides that one though shes no master of any form and as i hope to eventually get her to be a battle master she'll need to learn and master every style and so anybody who can help teach a new style or help her improve in the styles she knows is welcome.
Form 1
Form 2
Form 4
Form 5

Catherine Soja said:
Ok my jedi padawn wants to get trained in more light saber combat. She knows the following to a intermediate degree. The only exception is a fairly advanced level in form 1 but thats not particularly hard to reach. Besides that one though shes no master of any form and as i hope to eventually get her to be a battle master she'll need to learn and master every style and so anybody who can help teach a new style or help her improve in the styles she knows is welcome.
Form 1
Form 2
Form 4
Form 5
I'd recommend you post this here :)

[member="Catherine Soja"] long story. The short version was to expand the list of available Jedi to teach Padawans. You will want to post in the master request thread here though, if you don't have a Jedi Order master already. The Academy is for specific Force or Lightsaber training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom