Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Under a Master

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

It had been too long since he'd heard the hum of an engine cycling down from a hyperspace jump. He cared less for seeing the sights of the world below than he did for standing among the machines to listen to them. His eyes were closed as he let himself wade in just the ambiance of the cargo ship. Eyes only blinking open once he felt the jostling of entering atmosphere. Roots glided forward on the ground one after the other to propel him to the cockpit. Something had drawn him to Voss, but he didn't feel the pull from here, had he been wrong to ask for a ride here? The captain had been so mystified by a talking tree that he hadn't asked many questions. After all, why would a talking tree rob him?

At the final descent of the cargo ship, Santoo was thanking the still mystified pilot as he headed for the ramp to depart. He'd wait for final landing of course, but he wanted to be right there. Ready to disembark. So that's where he was when his balance was tested as the landing gears thunked into the heavy steel of the landing pad. It wasn't in any private district as the pilot was unloading some offworld lumber and plants, which he was obviously nervous about with Santoo there. Santoo told him he had no issues with it.

As per their agreement however, Santoo took up two crates to start helping unload, as space-fare wasn't free, he was going to have Santoo help instead of paying someone at the port to unload. With Santoo able to make as many limbs as he needed with the unique physiology as well as being able to change his size while maintaining perfect bodily control, he was an extremely efficient laborer that had him unloaded in record time.

Once that was done and contact information was shared so they could get back in touch sometime, Santoo opened the door to leave the port, and started trying to find what drew him to this world.

After a morning of being in very garden she had started herself so long ago. It was during one this that the wind blew in a way told her. It wasn't clear just what the met at that very moment. Only that she knew where the force was flowing in her. It was as if one that whispers in her ear from time to time. Finding the way to be able to feel in the force but to be able to listen now that was a skill one couldn't just learn after one lesson. It was something that must be homed over time.

There in long flowing silver robe that play with the ray of the sun. Her long flowing purple hair. To some she look very mystical if not angelic being. Even so her hair was still pulled half back to her claw clip. That those only knew her personal knew that is where she carried her lightsaber. It wasn't like the normal sized one. One of great detail with jewels inlaid with her tribal tattoos of a blazing sun.

Reaching out in the force for what it wanted her to seek to find it would be the next. Wondering around the many ships that was loading and unloading of supplies. It was during this time did she let herself seek out those that she knew those that was knew. Only to be stop as she felt the tingle come up her spin, in a way that told her to turn to her right. What she say wasn't a great puzzlement to her. More of something she only read about in her lesson. It wasn't for that of how graceful this one being.

Greeting and welcome to Voss

[member="Santoo"]

Well, to be greeted as soon as he left the port he had landed on was a welcome surprise. Tucking his limbs together to from humanoid arms, he tucked one before him and the other behind as he bowed warmly in greeting.

"Greeting to you as well, thank you for the warm welcome."

He stood back up now that his attention was on her. His assumption was that she was mystified by his appearance as a talking tree, all the people he'd met so far had responded that way. She didn't seem afraid or completely mystified, and from his understanding of beauty, she was quite good looking. Her robes were very finely made and complemented her looks.

He slid a root forward to keep moving past her, only to pause from a gentle nudge in the Force to wait here a moment longer. A nudge in her direction. He glanced over her once more, looking for something subtle, some hint that would tell him all he needed. He'd have to just ask.

"Excuse me. I'm not sure how to ask this, but could you perhaps have called me here? Odd question I know."

Before anything was said the first things he had to do was send out calming waves to some of those around. To the face that there was fear written on some of their faces after the shock of a walking tree. Not that she was well traveled, her time of a smuggler had help that had been another time long ago. To see what she had became now one could only shake their head.

Every movement of her body was very much intended. Only after a fine pause could best be guess that pondering the question asked. It was anything but then it was as if she let the life with in and around her flow threw her.

The very answer is I wasn't the one direct, it was the flow of the force that brought you to this place. finding herself smiling with such a strong flowing of anything but the bright light in the force. To some it would puzzlement or even stump those at first glace of who or what she would be a Zeltron. It what be on her skin that came, the wisdom behind those eyes of hers. It was the way her connection to the very core nature of this planet.

Remember this, there is never an odd question to seek out, only way one can seek wisdom out what else is waiting for them.

Folding her arms with in the long sleeves with in each other. Giving a nod with her head, before she waved him on the path towards where the force lend them.

If I may ask you?

Waiting for answer or at less a nod as what heard only she would be hearing the creaking of each movement he made. Then if others was intune could also pick up on this only.

What made you listen to the flow of the force to bring yourself to this place, home of the Silver Jedi Order?

[member="Santoo"]

It made sense. He did nothing more than nod in agreement to the answer for his question. He couldn't say he expected the answer, but he did suspect it at least. Her body said more than her voice did. The Force had led him here to meet her, but from here she would be the one leading.

As she beckoned to the path, he moved to follow her direction in relative silence. He didn't give an answer right away to her question, but gave it a little bit of time to stir in his mind. His answer would come with a smile.

"Well, I'm not sure if you know of my kind, but our culture has always been very involved with the Force. I am following its direction as I'm sure my ancestors did, and I'm guessing you'll be able to help with that Ms...?"

Even now she wasn't in a hurry as if she was taking in all of him watching what is seen that of unseen. Giving away a smile if it was but a small one before answering choosing her own words. Taking what seem to be a deep breath before releasing it out as if just part of the natural part with in the force. Life giving breath could be said one way.

I have heard never had the pleasure of seeing or hearing from one.

Walking more down the path knowing that it would be a little while before they would start to see the temple grounds even then now that the gardens where in place it wouldn't be much different then what they was seeing now. Only different is the colors of the fruits and veggies that would be harvest for food consumption.

It is Master Healer Whitelight, I'm sure we can teach each other as I have the up most respect of your race, mm sir.

Not nothing what to say more or how to proportionally address a being like him.

[member="Santoo"]

Santoo's expression seemed to be currently frozen on a look of amusement. He was glad to hear that his race hadn't been forgotten by time, and still had some the respect it had. He didn't feel like he was due any sort of respect just for what he was, but he was glad that his race was still known by some. He didn't answer for a time, not because he was thinking, just being silent.

Well, he kept the silence at least until he could see the temple gardens and the introduction was made. He slowed down so there was a little room where she was leading.

"I'm Santoo. I don't currently have any titles of my own, and I'm not sure what I could teach. My training is very limited. No combat training, basic Force training."

He simply relayed the facts. He was a novice by most regards. However, his long time of meditation did give him good sensing ability and meditation. He was probably more in tune with the force than most knights.

All she had read upon his race could be seen in this one called Santoo. It was the wisdom that flowed from him even the matter to that he his training before little of just the basic.

Santoo please don't sell yourself short, what you have within you most it would take a lifetime. Don't worry about not being sure there is always the way of the force to find yourself a place among us Silver Jedi.

Giving great pause before she would speak more as well as when she thought of her words as if she had jumped a head.

That is if you want to say here for a while among us jedi on Voss, we more than happy to share our knowledge with one such as yourself.

[member="Santoo"]

Santoo chuckled softly before turning his features towards her in a smile. The compliment was greatly appreciated.

"Thank you kindly Lady Maya. I have been alive for quite some time though, so my achievements aren't too grand."

He didn't miss the comment she'd made at the last bit there. The Silver Jedi, hmm.

"If you'll have me, I'd like to train in the ways of preserving life as well as starting my saber training."

He was sure he'd be an apt student who'd take to it quickly, after all, it was in his blood.

[member="Santoo"]

Smiling at him this told her which path they would take that was lending towards the Academy of Voss fully formed now. After which time came something else.

"Lightsaber training you say, I maybe be able to help with the simple basic but for more advance I would seek out afterwards Master [member="Xander Carrick"] he is the Master of weapons.

Finding herself looking way up at Santoo knowing the way she went about training could be tricky but isn't impossible.

Nodded to her as she gave the answer, his expression was a bit smug. He felt confident in himself as far as training went. He had plenty of focus and patience.

"Well, even if he may be Master of weapons, there is always a special admiration to your first master."

Well, he wasn't planning on being a frontline fighter anyways, and if he needed to be in a fight. He wanted to rely on the Force.

[member="Santoo"]

Sensing something deeper with in him. More so being a thinker then one to rush into battle. Something that took a while for herself to learn call it aging with wisdom. Knowing that [member="Santoo"] came by it not by experience as much as neutrality. This made her bow deeply to have a much respect for him. Yes it try that both of her padawn where nothing a like this much she like very much.

Very good words, will chosen.

Just where would they go first knowing right away only if he wanted to or found with his trip that he need to rest and refresh himself.

Would you like to start your training now or wait until you are rested a bit?

He looks a bit startled by her proposal for starting now, but his eagerness buzzed at his mind. A good portion of him begged for a yes, but the lack of rest weighed on his eyes. He hadn't gotten used to being awake yet. He'd become accustomed to sleeping and would have to get used to waking up.

"Actually, I would love to begin. Just, not yet. Your proposal of sleep is more appealing at the moment, I'm not quite used to being awake. I'll probably need woken up so I don't sleep for a few weeks."

It was silly to say that he'd need help waking up or he'd lose a few weeks, but his tone and expressions were sincere. He said weeks, but more likely was sleeping for years. That would be detrimental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom