Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Tracker: Daxton Bane

I'm uncertain if this is the proper format but there is no harm in trying

Daxton Bane is requesting promotion to Sith Knight. Furthermore I am seeking if it would be possible to have Darth Apparatus as my mentor.

Should this be acceptable, I am willing to post any required information, either here or via pm to facilitate my promotion.

Respectfully

At the moment, I will have to be prudent and not promote you.

Currently, Teferi and the other staff members and mulling over how exactly factions and StarWarsRP.net should handle promotions. The idea of actually training Apprentices isn't frowned upon which is why TSE is starting now on training. Yet, the question we are asking is just how much involvement do non-Faction Role-Play Judges and other staff is needed for promotion as well as some of the standards.

Otherwise, I would be fine training your character. Go ahead and start an in-character thread in the Training Grounds if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom