Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training in Peace

Vega wasn't usually the type to take on those determined to begin their knowledge through training. It was usually the work of a master or lord; however, she argued with herself over the fact it would also benefit her. Like this girl she'd met and picked up on Tatooine, Vega wanted to expand her knowledge. Be that through the arts of the force or mere martial training didn't make itself a priority of concern. Either way she'd exercise her limbs. Perhaps learn something from this female's mind which she failed to already stumble across. Meeting new people had both its perks and faults. Hopefully this agreement to train wouldn't result to the latter.

Once Vega conversed and agreed for the girl to follow her back to Vega's sanctuary, the Sith left her presence to climb aboard her craft and fire up the engines. Firstly, though - her fingers danced over the screen of her terminal to match her communications link with the female's. She suspected she had her own craft, and by sharing each other's information during their conversation. it didn't take long for Vega to find her frequency. "It shouldn't take us long to get to my sanctuary, despite the fact it resides within the unknown region. Hyperspace jumps are here for a reason." Vega calmly said over the intercom, prepping her ship to take off. Once the fellow female had prepared her own craft, Vega worked the controls to ascend her ship into the skies and leave the atmosphere of Tatooine. Once Vega was out of Tatooine's orbit - making sure the girl followed right behind - she went on to say, "I'm ready to go forth into a hyperspace jump when you are. Just give me the signal to do so and I will lead on."

@Zech Aldern

With the acknowledgement confirming her preparation, Vega fired up the hyperspace drive before she flew off into the vast emptiness of space. Vega made sure they both had one another's ship coordinates installed should they happen to get lost, but to be honest she didn't think they'd need it. Better to be safe than sorry though, right? Vega coursed through hyperspace for a good few minutes before it was time to jump out of it. She touched down at the point in space she wanted two: two miles away from her sanctuary based upon a rogue moon within the unknown region. It was quite a distinct facility, so Vega didn't doubt that the fellow female would fail to see. The Sith glided her craft over to main hangar once breaching the atificial atmosphere. From there she proceeded through the blast doors and touched her ship down among a docking bay, activating the rest from the terminal in order for the girl to board her craft among one of them. While Vega waited, she hopped out of her ship and touched down upon the hangar bay surface before proceeding to go up to the higher level in order to steer clear from the female's incoming craft. Arms folded over her chest, the Sith patiently awaited her arrival. What would become of this remained unknown, but Vega was prepped for more or less anything. When training with those unacknowledged with the force, one had to have open expectations.

As Dar entered the system he felt their presence. "Sir we detect high concentrations of life forms on a nearby moon" "That would be her sanctuary captain proceed" opening the comm frequency "This is the "Scourge" requesting permission to land. A few seconds went by. "Of course sir permission granted. As his ship landed he walked down the extended ramp slowly flanked by two mercenary commandos. He knew they wouldn't make a difference but it was protocol.

As her V-wing landed Zech looked around at the area.
"Very.... Nice" she thought to herself. She got out of the v-wing and walked up to Vega and said "How long will this take?" but then Zech noticed [member="Dar Moraal"] 's ship and quickly said "expecting somebody?"

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

No - Vega didn't expect the other craft so soon; however, she had gone and given him the coordinates in the past, so it was mere coincidence he happened to show up. "Not right now - no." Vega replied, pushing herself off the railing she chose to lean against while she was earlier awaiting the female. "Come with me, . . uhm, you have yet to tell me your name, my girl. What is it?" The Sith added, leading on out of the hangar to deepen them within the sanctuary. It was only a short walk, but in that walk, at least they could converse. Learn each other's names, at least. They failed to provide them in their earlier encounter.

"Name? My name is Zech" she said looking at [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] "What is yours?" After a encounter before Zech wondered why they hadn't exchanged names yet as they continued the short walk.

"Zech," Vega repeated herself, turning in Zech's path in order to halt her before a white door. They came to arrive where Vega wanted them both to be. All to be done next was to open the door. "Vega, you can call me." The Sith replied as her fingers tapped at the keys on the wall beside the door. With a few touches on each button among the screen, an elegant ring came from it, signifying the door was unlocked and capable to open. Vega touched one more key to get the door to open before extending an arm, hinting for Zech to go first. "Here is where we'll begin. It's far more quiet than out there we we can be. . . interrupted."

@Zech Aldern

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] @Zech Aldern

Landing.

The Traveler cocked his head and popped his neck as he began his descent, his small cargo ship was all that he needed and the two man crew was all that it took to keep her flight ready. He had spent the trip from Korriban in meditation and silent study as he poored over the dozen or so ancient scrolls he had recently recovered. They were of minor significance but they were important in a bid to preserve history and to further his understanding of the galaxy.

" Hmm" he murmured before he departed the vessel, his goals were clear but clouded. He had decided it was time to take on an apprentice and the force had guided him here. Unlike his colleagues within the one Sith, he allowed the force to direct him as much as he directed it, he was open to its will yet he was in control of his actions and destiny.

Vega paused in her path, purple hues gliding over towards the other stretch of the hallway where the hangar was dwelling. She could hear them - the engines humming from craft before a sensory of the force become that more distinct. That obviously meant whoever was in that craft, was now out. Vega brushed her fingers among the door switch once again, gesturing her hand for Zech to halt as well before she marched down the hallway and back towards the hangar. Purple hues wandered the 'bay from above until they landed upon the source responsible for this shift in the force; a cough escaped yer lips to signify her whereabouts above. “I take it you must be the Sith master - sir?” Vega questioned from above, letting the spacious 'bay glide her words down to alert his senses. Scorched digits tapped upon the railings as she awaited a reply. '[member="The Traveler"]', the other female told her he somewhat went by. Vega chose not to say a name of any sort just yet, though. She'd let him tell her exactly what he wished to be called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom