Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Day

Doran stood and stared at the sliding doors leading into the large training hall. The stark white lights filled the grey, empty room with a white hue. Doran sighed and looked down and thought to himself shes late. He had not yet met the newest disciple in the Order, however she had a, well, flirtatious reputation. He smirked at the thought of it. He unclipped his saber from his belt, inspecting the hilt as he paced around the room. The room was large, empty box, used for melee training by stormtroopers. Doran had convinced master Kyrel to let him use the room to train with the new disciple, as long as everything stayed in good condition. He had removed his hood and mask. He wanted the girl to see his face, he didn't want her first impression of him to be shrouded from by a mask. She was his age, and from what he heard quite beautiful.

He heard the doors hiss open as the new disciple entered the room. Without looking at her he activated his lightsaber, holding it by his side. The crimson blades humming and the girls boots clicking across the floor were the only sounds filling the room. He turned to look into her eyes and smirked "You're late."

[member="Aurora"]

"Crap I'm late" Aurora hissed to herself as she rushed down the halls of the academy, only slowing when she came across someone else
She was currently the newest disciple and after already making a bit of trouble on tattooine, wanted to keep her mistakes to just the one incident.
As she approached the doors, she paused to catch her breath and brushed stray strands of hair from her face.
Taking one final deep breath, she opened the doors.
Immediately she spotted the dark figure that was Doran, a fellow disciple. They'd only met the once at introductions but from what she remembered he was talkative, so hopefully more forgiving than the silent others.
Watching his lightsaber ignite, Aurora gripped her own and continued to close the gap between them.
She was about to activate her saver when Doran turned, only now realising he'd removed his mask. Her eyes widened at the sight of his real face- true, she didn't wear her own but the others rarely took their helmets off, let alone for sparring. Quickly, Aurora regained control of her face and returned his smirk with a cheeky grin.
"No, you're early." She teased, igniting her saber into its blood orange "Unless you want to use that as an excuse not to fight me?"

[member="Doran Ren"]

His smile left him as he slowly walked towards her, his crimson blade humming and splashing the room with a red light. "This is not a game, sister, I want you to take this seriously." He paced around her and inspected her saber, the blood orange light mixing whit his own red blade. He removed his cape and cloak, leaving only his basic garb and leather armor. He tossed the fabric to the side and fully circled her, meeting her eyes with his own. "Do not expect any mercies from me." Without warning his balled his left hand and stuck her jaw with his fist, knocking her to the floor.

Aurora had been so busy focusing on Doran's words that she didn't see his fist until it had struck, the sound of her hitting the floor echoing in the room.
For a second Aurora was frozen with shock, her eyes watching her lightsaber send sparks bursting from the now scorched floor.
"Ok then..." she whispered to herself, her smile fading slightly as she gazed up at Doran.
In the next heartbeat, she grabbed her lightsaber- propelling herself upwards with her arms as her feet kicked into his chest, hopefully knocking him back. Not waiting to see if it had any effect on him, she raised her lightsaber above her head- it's end pointing towards Doran. Her other arm raised in front of her in what little defence it could give. Aurora hoped the defensive stance would help her prevent another attack, at least until she could figure out what type of fighter Doran was.

Doran steadied his feet just before her boots collided with his chest, the impact knocked his breath away. However he stayed standing, only sliding back a few feet. He grasped his saber in both hands, holding it in front of him in a defensive position. He let his anger cloth through his body, his eyes turning dark and his grim face twisting into a smile. He shuffled his feet in a offensive postion, his right hand unleashing a force push onto the new disciple, hoping the push would stun her for a moment he lunged forward with his saber swinging for her chest.

Aurora felt the force push being sent towards her but instead of resisting, used it as momentum to flip back. As she did she watched the crimson light just skim under her face, the heat reddening her cheeks. She landed with a slide but quickly made a sprint towards him, dropping to her knees at the last moment as her moving body dragged the saber towards his legs.

Doran quickly moved himself back after she flipped away from him, holding his saber behind in, backwards in his hand. He watched the girl slide towards him with her saber moving for his legs. He quickly kept a few feet into the air just barely avoiding the blade. He landed at her feet and moved his saber downward in an arc directly towards her body. He gritted his teeth and felt his power, his anger fueling him.

As predicted, Doran jumped, bringing a smile to Aurora's face as she darted her saber up and watched the two collide.
A few sparks flickered out and onto her neck- grazing her scar.
With her free hand and the added pain, Aurora quickly moved her free hand up to force push Doran away. As she did, she swivelled her body towards the other direction and put a few feet between them, using what little time she had to remove her bomber jacket- revealing the black tank top she worse underneath and a scar climbing up from her back. She flung the jacket to the side and waited.

Doran swung his light saber and paced around his opponent, he smirked and tilted his head "Oh my my, you are pretty." He caught his breath as he paced around her, watching her every move. His boots clicking against the floor rythmically to match the sound of the two humming sabers. He held the blade tight behind his back(like starkiller) its heat warming him. He continued to hate the girl, wanting his power at full strength.

"You're not so bad on the eyes yourself." Aurora teased, giving a wink his way
Her shoulders rolled back as she released the tension in them, her head stretching to the side before she took a stance again.
"Want me to fix that?"

"No I think I quite like my face the way it is." He moved to a defensive stance and stared the girl down. It was obvious to him that he needed to keep the defensive, force her to attack. He moves his feet onto a defensive posture and stood with his saber in front of him. "Go on then, make your move."

Aurora watched Doran start to take a defensive stance and began to run at him.
As the distance closed she let her saber drag on the floor, sending sparks everywhere and hopefully blinding him slightly. When she got close enough, she swung her saber round and towards his face.

Doran was slightly phased by the sparks. His arm throwing itself in front of his eyes while his saber feel into place, clashing against hers as it went for his head. As she passed him he whirled around and kicked her in the back of the head. He gritted his teeth and jumped as far backwards as he could, rubbing his eyes with his gloved hands. He winced and drew his saber once more, holding the weapon in front of his center mass. He stopped to catch his breath and stared at his opponent. He smirked and called out to her "Aiming for my head eh? I would almost think you're trying to kill me?"

Aurora hit the ground with her arms extended, giving the fall a softer landing. As she stood she watched [member="Doran Ren"] jump back to compose himself, smiling as she saw him wince.
"I'm just using your lack of helmet to my advantage." She teased, tapping her lightsaber's tip against the floor "Though by the looks of it I 'could almost think' that you didn't think that one through."
She repeated his words with a smirk, brushing her free hand through her hair as she watched his face carefully.
"I am going easy on you but if you like I'll put it down to begginer's level- you know for toddlers."
Her grinning face gave him a wink as she playfully let her lightsaber sing back and fourth, every now and then brushing the floor.

"Oh we aren't on beginners level? Thats how i thought i was winning." Without warning Doran charged her with his saber drawn. His feet moved with excessive speed, his anger moving through him. The disciple was good, but he was better. He smiled as he landed behind her and jabbed his saber hilt into the back of her skull. He then jumped back and laughed at the girls plight "Listen i really don't want to hurt you too badly."

[member="Aurora"]

Instead of crying out in pain, Aurora began to laugh, a cheeky smirk spread across her face as she spoke.
"And here I was hoping this would be at least a little bit fun."
She let her saber deactivate and kicked it aside, pushing her hair back as she raised her hands into loose fists.
"How about we lose the lights and dramatics and just fight like real people do. Or did they not teach you that in Ren school?"
Her teasing voice goaded him into becoming more angry. In truth she didn't care if he attacked with or without his own saber. She just wanted to see how far [member="Doran Ren"] was willing to go. She knew he'd spent a lot of his life training to become a knight of Ren but in some cases that could be more of a disadvantages. Especially with inexperienced disciples. She doubted Doran was one of them but too many times had she tried rough housing with others and just got the disappointment of them going through the same old routines and movements. She hoped with Doran that he'd show a little more spontaneous moves than the basic boxing. Then again he seemed he could pack a punch, though a few more bruises wouldn't hurt that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom