Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Day (Darth Raven)

Dara could feel the roiling emotions that [member="Darth Raven"] was building up. Even from her spot across the room the surge of emotions was strong. She wasn't proficient with the abilities that would allow her to know what those emotions meant but she knew that the release of power would be strong. Dara felt the ground begin to shake as Sophie focused her emotions into the powerful attack. She worried that her master was going to pull in too much power and cause serious damage to the room they were in. The weapons on the wall next to her began to shake and the fixtures they were attached to rattled a bit. Dara took a step away from the wall just in case something that wasn't supposed to fall did so.

When it was all over she could see the cracks on the ground and she knew Sophie hadn't held back much. The damage was visible and as she approached her master she smiled. " That was great master. " she said as she came without s few feet of Sophie.

As she continued to pant and breath Sophie looked up to [member="Dara Gola"] and said "Yes....very good." She needed more time to regain herself before finally standing up straight. She fixed herself, her hair and her skirt and sleeves, before looking to her twi'lek apprentice and saying "Now your turn." Reaching out she tapped her shoulder while saying "You can do this, Dara. Just be wary. There will be a point where you feel the build up inside start to tear at you. It's then that you'll need to release before it's too late. If you manage this I'll have a gift awaiting you." she smirked. "And something extra if you get that far." Finally she made sure Dara was in the center of the room before walking to where she originally stood, gesturing for her to now try.

Dara nodded and smiled, " I won't fail this time "She said as she focused on the task she had been given. she closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, clearing her mind of all things, even of Sophie. She opened her eyes again and brought up her cybernetic hand so that she could get a good view of it. she felt the anger returning to her as she closed her eyes. The memory of the day she lost her hand came flashing back to her. He had forced her to practice for hours, until she was too exhausted to fight back properly, and then when she was weak he cut off her hand. She recalled the moment that it happened, the numbing pain that accompanied the strike, the shock of her hand on the ground, the trauma to her body. she felt helpless when she was with him, his ability to force his mind into her and make her do things made her weak. She felt the swirling darkness growing as the anger welled up inside of her, she felt the hatred blossom into a supernova on the day she cut his head off, anger had freed her from his control. Anger and hatred were freedom, and she only needed to accept that to know it was true. She pulled every ounce of her hatred for her old master, for the way he treated her, for the fact that he made her into something that could never be perfect again, she was less than whole because he took her hand, she would always be less than perfect because of him.

She felt the darkness squeezing her from the inside, pushing everything else out of her as it filled every crevice, every vein in her body until she felt like she was going to explode. She opened her eyes and it felt like they were going to be pushed out to make room for the darkness growing inside of her. the floor under her began to shift slightly and she felt the power flowing out of her like a wave of pure spite and seething madness. she opened her mouth and let out a vicious roar. The wave of power that pushed away from her crashed against the wall across from her, leaving several cracks in the wall, the already damaged ground beneath her cracked and shifted, several small pieces shifting upwards, causing Dara to move her feet to remain standing. Several of the robotic device toppled over and the weapons rack fell to the floor.

Dara finally fell silent, her body slumping forward as she fell to her knees. She was breathing heavily and she had to use her hands to stop from falling to the floor. She had never felt so drained in her entire life, and she wasn't sure that she would even be able to stand after releasing so much of her energy in one attack.

[member="Darth Raven"]

Sophie smirked as she felt the building rage inside of [member="Dara Gola"] . Now that was the sort of power she was looking for. The more it built the more Sophie could tell her Scream was going to be a powerful one. As she finally released it Sophie's hand came up, summoning the force to create a shield. Her scream echoed with the sudden boom of the shock wave she unleashed, her dress flapping in the wind while the rest of her stayed still thanks to her shield. As everything subsides Sophie watched her apprentice fall to her knees after feeling drained. After that she gave a small and quick clap of her hands as she walked over to her.

"Very good, Dara. Very well done." she said, kneeling down to examine her. "We may both have to try somewhere without too many....things to break." she noted, looking around at how destroyed the room was. "But in any case, you've done well, my apprentice." Her red lips were still curved into a smirk while her eyes beamed into Dara's. "How do you feel?"

Dara was breathing hard, her body was exhausted but she sat up and turned to [member="Darth Raven"] and smiled. " Thank you master." She said between breaths. She wasn't sure how it happened but she felt as if she had pulled every ounce of the force into her. she felt like she had been trampled by a herd of bantha. " I'm tires but I feel really good." she wasn't going to become weak now when Sophie was so proud of her. She stood slowly and looked around at the shambles that the training room had become, everything was broken or would need some kind of attention. The floor was cracked and uneven and there was a large indent in the wall in front of her, as if someone had punched it. "They might not allow us back into the temple if we do this to many more rooms." She said as she placed a hand on Sophie's shoulder to steady herself.

Sophie heled Dara to her feet before bringing her to the desk, where she propped her up to sit, saying "Indeed they might not. But first you'll need to regain yourself. You'll need your strength for what I have next. A little gift I mentioned before, one you'll find very crucial to your assassination skills. But first we just eat." She snapped her fingers and, sure enough a droid answered the call. "Bring refreshments. And be quick about it. If my apprentice feints I'll use you for target practice."

The droid hurried in order to avoid displeasing the Sith. In the meantime Sophie did what she could to keep [member="Dara Gola"] from collapsing, holding her up and telling her to be strong and the like. When the droid returned it carried two trays, one with an assortment of food and the other with a jug and glasses of water. It left them on the table nearby before Darth Raven waved it to leave them. From there Sophie was quick to help Dara eat, drink and sleep if need be.

The simple act of helping her to the desk was enough for Dara to know just how different Sophie was from her last master. She smiled as the droid ran out of the room from the threat. " I think I will be ok master. I won't faint, I may be tired but I'm not going to be weak like a Jedi youngling." she slumped forward a bit and as she rested her body began to feel a bit better. Sitting was helping and the arrival of a tray of food was just what her body needed. She wasted little time in devouring the food, making sure that she left enough for [member="Darth Raven"] if she wanted some of it. She would never deny the other woman anything. she had shown Dara that there were other emotions to call upon besides hate and anger as a sith and Dara was going to repay her some how. she rested her head on the small desk and her eyes may have closed for a few minutes but it was right after that that she was feeling refreshed. " Thank you ,Sophie, for helping me. I think I'll be ok now."

As [member="Dara Gola"] regained herself Sophie only took smaller portions, not feeling as exhausted as she knew her apprentice was. Though it was good to know she did not need too long to refresh herself. A big enough appetite and quick nap and she was ready for more. A good sign of a durable apprentice; something she admired and reflected upon when thinking of her own training. With that she nodded, patting Dara's back, before walking in front of her.

"Excellent. And now for your gift." she reached into a pocket in her skirt and held out a small box. "Inside here is something called a Vong Seed. With it you will be able to mimic a process known as 'force dead'. You'll be able to completely hide your force signature from anyone. It would take a very powerful force user to able to sense past this seeds effect. I have one within me currently, though I only use it for special occasions. It can remain dormant for long periods and be called upon when need be." As she let all that info sink in for Dara she pulled the box away. "I will warn, though, this process will be painful. The seed will graft to your nervous system. And, if you're not careful, it could destroy your mind. My master warned me about this process before giving me this seed, which I was to pass to my apprentice, but I want you to make the choice, Dara. If you do not wish it you will not need to take it."

Dara looked at the box and frowned a bit, she had heard horrible things about the Vong from the Jedi when she was still a member. she wanted to take the gift because she knew that sophie wouldn't do anything thing to harm her, but there was that lingering memory of what was said to her when she was younger and she still believed in the Jedi code. " If you have one and you believe that it will help me become a stronger assassin, then I will accept the gift, master." She didn't want to be afraid of anything anymore, and if taking this seed into her body would make her stronger, then she would do it. " I will not succumb to the pain and allow something as simple as a seed to destroy me."

Sophie only nodded at Dara's answer. She brought the box back up front again, and this time opened it. The dark, ugly little seed sat inside. It pulsed like a heart beat while small tendrils poked out from it's sides. She held it out for [member="Dara Gola"] to take while awaiting her to examine it and feel the sleeping power within. She did warn "When you swallow it will try to take over your mind, making you nothing more than a mindless husk. You must use what you've learned today, Dara. Use the darkside. Let it connect you with your emotions and protect your mind. It's the only way to survive. And if you do, I'll be sure to give you a reward." After that she merely stood back and allowed everything to happen.

Dara took a deep breath as she touched the small seed, she could feel a faint power as her fingers touched it. she wouldn't be afraid of the seed so she picked it up with her real hand, letting the rough outer shell touch her fingers. she wanted to throw it into a corner and burn it with her lightsaber, but she refused to allow her fear to control her. she steeled herself with that thought, feeling the force around her and drawing it to her as she put the seed into her mouth. She wasted no time in swallowing the alien seed. she had to fight back a gag that came to her suddenly as the thing slipped down her throat.

She felt it's presence immediately and she sat up ramrod straight, her body seemingly paralyzed by the internal fight for control of her very being. she felt the fear of the situation and despair began to fill her as the thought of losing her mind to this seed filled her. She quickly turned that fear into anger, the anger of losing her mind, of failing her master, of being destroyed. She wasn't finished yet, she had yet to exact revenge on the people that had hurt her, the Jedi letting her remain captured for years, the Sith for allowing her former master to even exist.

The anger burned brightly inside of her as she turned the force into a blockade around her mind, the walls thick and strong. For a moment she thought that she had done too much, overestimated the little seed. Then it began it's attack on her mind. the power that tried to crack open her force shield almost broke through her defenses before she could stop it. She fought with all of her strength to hold the seed at bay. she felt the wall around her mind shrinking as the power of the seed pushed against it, but she focused on remaining in control, she remembered the look on her old master's face as she cowered on her cage, the sneer he would give her when she failed, the taunting that he used to mentally abuse her. She pulled on every moment that he had ever made her angry or afraid and she uses that to create a vortex of force energy around her. Even the power of the seen felt small in comparison to the force she brought to bear.

She slumped back into the chair, her eyes closed. To [member="Darth Raven"] it would seem like mere moments had passed but ti Dara the fight for control lasted for an eternity, the power she had used to shield her thought was greater than any she had ever remembered using. Slowly she opened her eyes. her body exhausted beyond comprehension. she saw Sophie standing there and smiled, " You could have told me it tasted bad." Her joke was enough to get the other woman know she was still in control.

Darth Raven watched with her hands folded behind her back. Her complexion was clam, if calculating, the entire time [member="Dara Gola"] dealt with the effects of the seed. Not that she did not care, it was more of her own faith in her apprentice as her master had in her. She knew how painful the effects would be, having gone through them herself, but now had to watch from the other side as the effects were done to another. Her cold, steel blue eyes watched until finally Dara collapsed. While she didn't move for a few moments Raven reached out, touching her shoulder, only to see her stir before she cracked her joke. Sophie smirked before kneeling in front of her, still holding her shoulder.

"You've done well, Dara. You've taken a great step into your path to becoming stronger. I'm proud of you." After that she picked Dara up in her arms, showing amazing strength for a girl of her stature, before adding "I know, you need to rest. Come. I'll take you back to my quarters. And I'll show you your reward."

Dara was amazed at the strength of [member="Darth Raven"], she hadn't expected to be picked up so easily by the smaller woman. she smiled and wrapped her arms around Sophie's neck, allowing herself a smile as she stared into her eyes. she had never been picked up so lovingly before and she had never felt so safe in anyone else arms. It was an odd feeling for her to feel this way towards anyone, but she could feel herself falling for this woman that would just as easily kill her for failure. " Thank you Sophie. I have had a great teacher to help me. Did you plan on draining me before giving me the seed? Was that another test to see if I was strong enough to be your apprentice?" She thought she knew the answer, but she was hoping to hear it.

She had a feelign she knew what the reward would be, it was one that she had gotten before and that she would never get tired of getting.

To answer her questions Sophie answered "I knew the seed would leave you drained, as would the Force Scream. Both were also part of the lesson. Knowing your limitations. Just because you can use an ability does not mean you should all the time. You need to concentrate on the basic skills and only call upon the greater ones when in need. You see how easily they can drain you, and even after we've managed to master Force Scream it's not wise to use it all the time. And the seed as simply another means of showing how strong your mentality could be. Now you'll be ready if we come across Jedi trying to sway your mind. You see, my dear Dara, there's deeper reasons behind my motives." She did smirk however before adding "But you being this drained is just a perk. You'll see."

As they continued to walk eventually they would reach the doors to Sophie's quarters, currently guarded by her sithspawn devourer Sebastian. He perked at her return but growled when he picked up the unfamiliar scent of [member="Dara Gola"] . Sophie commanded him to heel which he did, panting as he allowed the both to pass before she closed the door. Sophie's room had an amazing view of the city of Courascant, a large comfortable bed she quickly placed Dara on; with cushions so soft she would feel like being on a cloud. There was a kitchen area and a small sofa for a holo-screen nearby. Along with that were long black drapes and perches for birds up above, currently unoccupied.

After putting Dara down Sophie kissed her cheek and said "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." swaying off into another smaller room of her quarters.

Dara nodded in understanding but said nothing in return. She had understood the need for the lessons and didn't really complain. she was just happy to have someone that would tell her the truth about her training when she asked. She was quite content to be pushed to the breaking point when she trained, she needed to know where that point was so that she could push it further along. She wanted to have the ability to battle even the strongest opponents and win.

she saw the strange creature that was guarding the door to Sophie's room and recoiled in disgust. She wasn't prepared for it's appearance and it startled her when she finally saw it. The room they entered was like nothing Dara had ever seen, it was large and the view of the city was amazing. she could see hovercars zipping back and forth in a strange ballet in the distance. The bed was the softest thing she had ever felt and her eyes instantly wanted to close from the wonderful relaxing feeling she was getting while she lay there. She smiled as she felt the kiss on her cheek and she watched Sophie walked out of the room. Her thoughts drifting to the upcoming moments and she wondered how she would have the energy for it.

[member="Darth Raven"]

It would be a few moments before Sophie would return. When she did she showed off the little "reward" she had for her apprentice. [member="Dara Gola"] would first hearing the sound of heels clicking against the floor before Sophie would com further into view. She'd changed her outfit, now wearing a very skimpy looking nurse uniform. Everything from the white coat, shining stockings, matching white heels, and even a small hat and stethoscope around her neck to add the the overall effect. (Something like this lol: http://image.dhgate.com/albu_373303405_00-1.0x0/hot-sell-women-sexy-nurse-lingerie-with-hat.jpg )

As she approached she stood at the side of the bed, saying "I'm here to make you feel all better, Dara. Now hold still." she suddenly pulled out a sponge from behind her back. "I need to be very throughout when giving you a bath."

With that the Sith knight curled her lips into a more devious smirk as she descended on her half-helpless apprentice. She knew she'd have not put up a fight before, but her state only added to the fun she intended to have. But this was for Dara. It was HER reward after all.

Dara saw Sophie return to the room and for the first time she wished that she had the energy to respond. [member="Darth Raven"] was beautiful in a sexy lust filled way and Dara was trying not to smile too brightly, that being one of the only things she could do without feeling like she was going to pass out. She laughed faintly as sophie pulled a sponge out, the words were funny and cute, if this was the reward for doing a good job, then she would push herself to the limit every time. she was feeling very tired but her emotions were easily to read, she looked at Sophie and felt nothing but adoration and love, mixed in with a healthy dose of lust. " You look like you should be dancing in some Hutt's throne room." she said jokingly. " I think you look stunning. I think I might be falling in love with you Sophie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom