Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TotG:Muad Dib VS. Kraigmiir Hijiin!

MP_CL_10_vers25printbig2.jpg
Demonsgate.

A world of fire, flame, and death. The planet was known as a world of constant volcanic activity, massive erupting flows of lava and huge spurts of magma were not an uncommon sight upon this world. Its polar region were naught but massive volcanic fields that stretched for miles and miles. Black rock etched with red rivers went on as far as the eye could see. Danger and death lurked around every corner, and it was here that the first leg of the tournament began.

The Tournament of the Gods, the Opening of Moross space. Twenty Four people had been rotted from hundreds of thousands, each one exceptional in some way, each one chosen to provide entertainment for the masses.

The God of Moross had created this tournament to turn the eyes upon their people, to show the galaxy what Moross had to offer, both through the beauty of its worlds, and the eccentricity of its Tournament. These battles were composed of everything, from deathly bouts in fields of lava, to the sands of a billion credit Arena. The Tournament of the Gods would be broadcasted to every home in the galaxy, and would be seen by all.

The First world was Demonsgate, the unrelenting Hell Hole of a planet so coveted for its ores.

It was here, in the northern volcanic fields that the twenty four contestants had been transported in pairs. Camera Drones hovered around them as they slowly gained their footing, and the match began.

[member="Muad Dib"] VS. [member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"]!

The shuttles that flew through the super heated atmosphere shuddered from the turbulence as they departed the Demonsgate. Standing amid shards of black igneous rock so slick they could be used as glass the man known as Muad Dib stood. His heavy boots crunched as he walked sending up dust clouds that thickened the already dust filled air and chocked the airways of the combatants. His dark brown trousers and tunic were coated with a layer of grey dust.

Tightening the shoulder strap of the sith armor on his chest the knight walked along as he tapped into the force that swirled around him feeding him and strengthening his body. His mind cleared of distraction as he quickly jogged to where a ridge stood with several spires that were thrust up from the ground.

Reaching the ridge Muad stopped and stretched out a hand feeling through the force the turbulent nature of the planet boiling just beneath the surface, a raging inferno looking for any break to escape through and bathe the surface world in the cleansing rage of fire. A grin split the face framed by glowing blue eyes. The planet mirrored his own sentiments of a desire to act violently, to rage until nothing remained.

And so Muad Dib stood upon the ridge waiting for his opponent to meet him upon the field of battle.

[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"]

Once I was a wandering wolf,
The wind and howls were my home,
For me, it was enough
But the scent of desperation was all I'd ever known...
----

There was a look in her eyes, a sort of desire. For long ago, a Sith had lit a match, and her heart had turned to fire. Now deep in her bones was a hatred like no other. Any with black robes would be seen as anything but a beloved brother. Darksiders were evil, she thought, devils in disguise. When they spoke, it was likely all lies, with only enough truth for them to (barely) get by. Or so that was what the giantess thought. Anger was all one would find in her red eyes tonight. It was what would drive her during the coming fight.
----
Once, I was a wandering beast,
Against the sky I stood tall and proud,
Not fearful nor frightened in the least
But inside my broken mind, my soul was so loud
----

Heat was not something the altered Null enjoyed. Many of her years had been spent of Hoth, a land of ice. This... Demonsgate, was far, far different. Warmth spread across every pore of the planet's surface. Lava was a common sight on the world. It truly was a 'perfect' place for the galaxy's finest to fight it out. If someone (literally) couldn't handle the heat... well, the first round would weed out the weak rather quickly. Of course, even some very, very strong individuals would find themselves going home. Kraigmirr was certain she would not be the first to be defeated. Her body was used to burns, it was used to incredible temperatures. Parts of it hadn't recovered from the torture she received at the hands of the Sith.
Scars still covered her body. Including her exposed face.
----
Once I was but a bitter heart,
Parading as a loving, stalwart mind,
Everything I thought was wrong, from the very start
I was the most arrogant thing one could find.
----

With a small amount of grace the creature rose up off the rough ground. One hand gripped her lightclub tightly, the other held onto her helmet. When she had landed, a fair amount of dust had been spread around. Now that it had dispersed... part of her was nervous. Though she'd never admit it. "<<Well this is a great place to fight,>>" Krag murmured in Umbarese. For a few moments her attention was focused solely on the landscape. But when her gaze turned to her opponent... her heart filled with rage. The force told her even more than her glowing eyes ever could. This man appeared to be SIth. "<<Damn Dar'Jetti... I will crush him.>>" Most recently the woman had joined up with the Mandalorians. Already some of their language had been picked up by her. Along with some of their ferocity and skill in battle.
Two things she hoped to use today.
----
Once I was a wandering wolf,
Now the sound of breath calls me home
For now it is enough,
That this world is something I can say I have known
----
With a snarl she quietly put her helm in place. A satisfying click let her know the piece had connected to the rest of her heavy durasteel armor. Relief rushed through her. It always felt so... good to be suited up properly. After all, she had more than just the armor. Several... 'toys' had been attached to her armor for the occasion. One special weapon (with a one-shot capacity, due to it's long, long reload time) along with her (not-so) trademark shockboxing glove. Both were attached to her left arm. The latter was capable of sending electrical shocks through someone upon contact. Currently the voltage was set very high. Not enough to kill (Krag didn't want to get in trouble, even if she wanted to maim the Sith), but enough to stun and burn. Repeated hits, of course, could cause severe injury or death. Emphasis on the word 'repeated'. Even then, the hits would have to be well-placed. So there was no real concern of extreme bodily harm.
For the most part.
----
A beautiful thing it is, for a little girl,
No more wandering or screaming
Just shallow breaths in a deep world,
Peace, laughter, followed by dreaming so sweet
----
Now that she was up the lass turned to her newly-made-enemy. He seemed to be a good height, though still quite a bit shorter than her. Most people were. Nulls could be up to around nine feet tall. Alchemy-altered ones could reach well over that. Krag, to her deep pleasure, was only a little over two and a half meters tall. That still made her larger than her opponent. "<<Let's begin.>>" The woman said, knowing that it wasn't likely she'd be understood. With that she ignited her blade
It was time to fight.
----
Once I was a wanderer, a lost soul
Now I am a conqueror of demons young and old,
My mind is a barricade, my heart is under control,
I am what I was meant to be, a captain of the vessel known as me.

{OOC: Equipment in bio, bio is here. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or others, feel free to shoot me a PM. Just don't shoot me. Any issues can be solved peacefully. OOC, that is.}​
{ :D}​
{Note: Poem written by the writer of Kraigmiir Hijiin, and should not be reused without written permission from the author, along with due credit.}​

[member="Muad Dib"]​

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply for some reason I didn't get a notification you replied)

A storm was building on the horizon, dark clouds sweeping across the stony terrain with portents of rain. Lightening flashed in the air illuminating the battlefield to be. Crimson smoke poured from the ground as vents opened revealing lava tubes just below the surface. The wind picked up whipping his ragged leather coat around his body.

And yet Muad stood still letting the force fed into his body.

His eyes flickered toward a being who entered his field of vision. Armor girded the woman came onward with a strong gait and purpose. He felt the anger just under the surface. She was boiling with not anger but rage. And his appearance in sith armor enraged her more. The closer she came the more he realized just how large she truly was. Grinning he was reminded of another fight with a massive mando. It was memorable and destructive. A good fight, a good day.

Maybe today would be just as good. One could only hope.

Shifting his body sideways his right hand pulled free his lightsaber but held it unlit in his hand. Her words rolled between them unintelligible but the meaning was clear. She was ready to join together in battle. Standing on the ridge where he was he raised his left hand and motioned for her to come to him.

"You want me lass, come and get me."

Between her size, her force aura, and her armor Muad knew she would be formidable. But he also knew who and what he was. He was the Mad Knight, an instrument a chaos, and a killer. He'd been to the edge of death on many occasion and he did not fear his end, for it would come one day, possibly today. But until then he would fight.

(OOC: Muad wears sith armor minus helmet. His only weapons are his lightsaber, his skinning knife, and two sith lightsabers he carried as trophies. Same as what you had said, any problems just message me. I am looking for a nice, fun fight and victory isn't necessarily the reward for me, the writer, but rather having fun.)

When I started this, I was bent and broken
But now I realize, all I needed,
Was for these words to be spoken,
Ever since then my journey has been unimpeded,

----
With just a few words the fight had started. Even before either of them swung a blade, shot a gun, or used the force. The first step of any fight was always waiting. Analyzing your opponent. For Sith, Jedi, and Rogues alike, reaching out to investigate their presence was also typical. Briefly the giant did feel someone's mind brush hers. Unsurprisingly it was over just as soon as it had begun. Taking a deep breath she did her own search with the force. There didn't appear to be any life to interfere with their fight. A storm was coming from the North. Meanwhile magma churned beneath them, threatening to burst the hellish ground. In a few places it already had. Smoke rose from little mounds, venting some of the heat from the planet's core. Overall it was rather hot. Even Kraigmiir would have to remove her helmet eventually, or suffer from heat stroke. That wouldn't be good.
----
However I am frozen for a moment,
How can I be sure I have succeeded?
I'm scared these wounds will reopen,

Has my task truly been completed?

I'm scared, I'm terrified,
My charity, my love, has been depleted,
There are so many demons left inside
This soul's in pieces, but there is no reason

When I started this, I was so confident
Are these delusions still part of this?
The constant pressure seems so prominent,
It'd never be missed...
----
She let out a huff before charging. The beast was made for two things: Either A: Crushing everything in sight, or B: Taking all the damage, all the time. Due to her current lack of Beskar'gam, the first option was her best bet. Step one for smashing things usually involves finding something to smash one with. Our lovely Null here decided to use a chunk of rock. Between her and Muad were several loos formations. It was pretty rough terrain. One piece, which seemed to be about the size of a six year old human, was fairly close to her.A hand scooped it up, another went to support it, and together they launched it at the Sith. Krag spun while she moved, using all her momentum to send it flying. The only issue was that it would probably be easy to dodge. But that was her opportunity to continue moving forward. She hoped that by the time her adversary was done dealing with the slab, she'd be at his side, striking at his rib cage with her own blade.
----
Whatever grandeur I imagined,
My mind has taken for granted,
There is no easy fix, no, not for madness
Just a way out of life
And into the blackness

{OOC: No problem. I must also apologize for my delayed response. Today was a busy day at the house. [member="Muad Dib"]}

They both waited on abated breath waiting for the other to act. He watched her seeking any sign of her preffered method of battle. That she was large was clearly evident. That she was strong was a given. But would she attack with brute force or through another means was the question he didn't have to wait long to be answered.

Her huff gave warning of her impending charge. And still Muad waited. When she bent to grab the large stone that was part of a rather large rock formation he knew what was coming. Brute strength then. As she raised it, balancing it with her off hand Muad began to move forward at a run. He knew as he closed the gap between them that he was narrowing down his reaction time to the soon to be incoming missile but still he too charged with a grin telling of his joy at battle finally joined.

The massive stone was thrown at him like a rocket. The speed of it's launch nearly surprised him, but he had already ascertained that she was going to be monstrously strong and strength lent wings to anything thrown.

As the stone hurtled at him he kicked off with both feet while stretching his hand out at the stone. Pushing off from the stone he flipped up and over both the projectile and the woman. As he descended he ignited his lightsaber, a blue blade erupting, and sought to slice it in a vertical strike down her back from the nape of her neck to tailbone. He knew that this was not necessarily meant to be fought to the death so he sought not to kill, yet, but to injure and perhaps maim. For most wounds would heal with bacta. Even so he felt the throb of pain in his left hand where he had used it to flip from the flying stone. A bone in his palm grated against the skin as he clenched the hilt with two hands during the strike.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be,
For my unconquerable soul.
----
Rather quickly her plan turned to shambles. As the Sith easily leaped over the stone, Kraigmiir attempted to stop herself. Both feet skid hard against the rough ground. When her momentum finally ceased it's wrath she was nearly toppled over. As it turns out, that was slightly to her advantage, but only slightly. For she ended up leaning forward with her face pointed at the gravel. Blue energy cut through part of her back armor and singed the skin beneath. Pressure and instinct pushed her forward, right foot sliding across the dirt, left pulling to her side, moving her. All the while the lightsaber scraped alongside the durasteel. Due to the weapon's designs, she wouldn't bleed. Unfortunately it would sting, it would burn, and it would make her hurt. Surely the rest of the fight would be filled with pain. Every time she would dare move her back she would be forced to remember her mistake. Later on, though, days, even months later, she would see the scar as just another in her collection. Another mistake. Another person to hate. One more individual on her list of people to crush beneath her feet. Or that's what she thought. She did not, however, know that Muad was allied with the Mandalorians. If she had... Well, she wouldn't be so fixated on the idea of severing his head from his neck and shoulders.
----
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
----

"<<You are good, little one.>>"
----
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
----

As quickly as she could the giant took a neutral defensive stance. She'd wait for her opponent to attack. When he did, she'd do her best to block, push his blade away, then make a quick strike with her right leg (which would be facing the Sith, should she be successful). In the meantime she watched him. Looking for the slightest hint of where he would move. And when, of course. Though she tried to focus, her mind did consider her options, and try to figure out what she'd do if he didn't attack. Without a word or sound she decided. Should he stay still, she'd feint a slash to the right, only to end up slashing at his legs.
[member="Muad Dib"]
----
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom