Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ToTG:Eldoc Quasat VS. Seanna Vel!

MP_CL_10_vers25printbig2.jpg
Demonsgate.​
A world of fire, flame, and death. The planet was known as a world of constant volcanic activity, massive erupting flows of lava and huge spurts of magma were not an uncommon sight upon this world. Its polar region were naught but massive volcanic fields that stretched for miles and miles. Black rock etched with red rivers went on as far as the eye could see. Danger and death lurked around every corner, and it was here that the first leg of the tournament began.​
The Tournament of the Gods, the Opening of Moross space. Twenty Four people had been rotted from hundreds of thousands, each one exceptional in some way, each one chosen to provide entertainment for the masses.​
The God of Moross had created this tournament to turn the eyes upon their people, to show the galaxy what Moross had to offer, both through the beauty of its worlds, and the eccentricity of its Tournament. These battles were composed of everything, from deathly bouts in fields of lava, to the sands of a billion credit Arena. The Tournament of the Gods would be broadcasted to every home in the galaxy, and would be seen by all.​
The First world was Demonsgate, the unrelenting Hell Hole of a planet so coveted for its ores.​
It was here, in the northern volcanic fields that the twenty four contestants had been transported in pairs. Camera Drones hovered around them as they slowly gained their footing, and the match began.​

Eldoc chuckled as he took a swig of his flask and held it up to [member="Seanna Vel"]. " It seems fate has brought us to face each other apprentice, I hope you have gotten better than last time we fought." he smirked and took another swig before holding up his flask. " To a good fight!" He said taking a third an final swig before pocketing his flask. It was going to be interesting that was sure.He pulled out his green lightsaber and smirked. " Ready?" He asked knowing that it was going to be fun.

Smirking at looking at her Master, as he put away his flask, this brought a smirking grin upon her own lips. "Ready for this...", as she once again unpacked what looked to be air tight packages. "Not really I think we need to throw those over there on a hot rocks have us some chow, sweet pea.", giving him one of those winks. "Beside we haven't played past the flask back and forth.", as if this was just a old meeting of to drinking buddies.

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Well lets have the goal to win by the time they are done cooking then, after all don't want them to burn." He chuckled as he prepared himself, he wouldn't be distracted. No this was serious, a fight that was watched by millions if not billions. He would not fret over meat an beer. "Well if you are not going to start then I will." He sent a massive burst of air, a force bellow aiming seemingly at her, but she would no doubt dodge it with ease but then he wasn't aiming for her exactly. It hit the lava and caused it to spray in to the air, falling down towards his former apprentice. She would be lucky to dodge most of it. He smirked as he prepared to go in for the fun, her preoccupied by the falling magma, he went in for the kill as he used force body to speed up his reflexes and dashed towards her his saber to bear as he struck towards her with a precise slice, hopefully she was just recovering from the fallen magma.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Finding herself bring herself up to the fact she had to duck and cover. Now to the fact that she had to do more then this to stay in this dangerous game she was playing with her Master. Rolling her own neck side to side, wasn't the smartest idea for this fight. Shoot her breeches off that wasn't how she image that this fight starting off. Never speaking any more but to react and then redirect the in coming of her master.

Finding herself waiting time was everything. Then with what for speed she had built up she snap her own saber on even if it was still a training saber. Not letting him touch their saber together, as she roll way with the force as her speed of surprise. Picking up some hot lava rocks to see if he like to play with rocks and make lava cakes.

"Oh please the cakes are on me.", as she then saw the spots wear the lava had gotten to her armor...

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Ha" he chuckle avoiding the flying rocks, he smirked and moved towards her. He knew he had the upper hand when it came to saber combat. He just needed to ensure it came to that. He felt the force fill his body as he used it to augment his speed and strength, he pulled out his sword, now swinging at Seanna with two blades, both seeking her out with deadly intent. The blades came staggered so that she couldn't block them both. Then he would twist them and strike again, seeking to slice through her armor. He began the dance of death, blades whirling in the air, as he attacked her savagely using his training in the techniques of the sith Marauders and his training from being a jedi and his own self training. Eldoc was deadly with the blades and Senna would be hard pressed to keep up the fight surely. That didn't mean she would, though, perhaps she had been practicing since they last fought.
[member="Seanna Vel"]

Knowing that she would have to even the odds to this part of the fight very quickly. Finding herself twisting away to take the hit that came through. Following with a block with the other but it was what she had in her hand. That while he was busy with going at her with two blades of his.

Pulling from her hip was a blaster knew that if she did the pattern right she could get one of those blades out of his hand or even to make sure he couldn't use both hands if she was lucky. Finding herself ducking as she did a swept to his legs. Finding herself firing now as she popped back up.

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

He sighed " Really a blaster, I have to say your no fun" He said leaping back with the force the moment he noticed it out Then he felt the singe of a blast on his armor. He was lucky, His armor wasn't. . He deflected the blast, and rolled his eyes at her. Well now, lets see what we can do about that. " He screamed, letting the very core of his soul out through the force, emitting a force scream. It would assault [member="Seanna Vel"] physical ears, as well as her mind as it felt his very essence weigh down on her, as if the sound was also filing her mind directly. He would wait till then to charge, using as much strength and force as he could muster to increase his speed to go in for the kill. Both blades seeking to end the fight and to force Seanna to submit. " Surender" He said as his saber and blade dug towards her, slicing through the air at a speed seen few times, he meant business. This was not training though he hoped she didn't die or anything, he would bear it, just like he beared alot of things from his past.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"You want fun how about you put down those blades, then we see fun.", as she looked at him with smirk on to figured out he wasn't going to be doing this. Feeling in the force to react to what she had heard before this time it was pointed at her knowing that once he did that he wouldn't be up to full force. Only she was so wrong. Feeling the heat of the blade bearing down upon her. In a last minute she brought her blade up to block.

Feeling that he had grazed her seeing one of her red curls floating to the ground. Finding now that she need to step up her game then she hurt something from his mouth. "Whats in for me to surround to you, sweet pea."

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]
"Besides your life? I suppose drinks will be on me tonight" He chuckled looking at her ready for anything, as he backed away a bit. "What do you say? " He eyed her, ready to strike at a moments notice should she refuse him. " Plus I might teach you a trick or two" He said knowing she really didn't know much in the way of force moves.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Looking at the glow of her stick then his sticks then back at him. "Well, you do have more things to pokey me with, so I am at a disadvantage," , as she once again looked at all his pokey things. "Drink on you, will I can't turn down free drinks.", as she smirking as she looked down at the strain of her curl of hair. Picking up that hair of hers, then to looking at it. "I think this be a fair trade then, maybe I will not loose another hair from my head.", as she then see if he was going to attack her or put his blades away for good.

"What kind of tricks, do you have in mind, sweet pea. ", after him raising her eye brow with her blacken lips.

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"So is that a surrender? " He asked with a smile putting down his hands. " Lets go have a drink and maybe I can teach you a force trick or two you don't know. I was thinking I see if you have a gift for sith sorcery or not, it's rare so I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up not being. " He looked to her and rolled his eyes at her comments. "Now lets get out of here, unless you wish to continue after all." His hand was still on his saber but he obviously would be at a disadvantage.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Now as she listen and look oh it was so tempting to just over power him right now. Thinking more on this path of choice to take. Finding those little voices playing tricks in her mind to what she should do. Coming to the the choice as she powered down her own blade. "We could do some drinking games even maybe play with our blades in there, what fun we could have.", as she had that mischievous look on her face.

"Well, should I bring the meat, it is the most tastiest your'll bite into.", as she let a parting of her lips with a smirk.

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom