Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Totally Legal

Zemi pulled away from Shai and looked her dead in the eye. Shai held eye contact, curious what Zemi had to say that's so serious. She assured her that she wasn't going to turn her in, going so far to even claiming that she knew what it was like to live the life of a criminal. It was an odd thing for Shai to hear but she appreciated it greatly. She gave a warm smile and wrapped her arms around her again, squishing her face against Zemi's in another tight hug. "Thanks, Zemi." she said happily, smiling all the way. "I might just make you a second cup of hot chocolate for that." she said as she finally let go of Zemi.

She sat back, but her smile faded a bit as she cocked her head slightly. "Although...what do you mean you know the struggles? I thought you were a Jedi since you were young..." she commented, rather curious over what Zemi meant. "Or did you grow up with smugglers before becoming a Jedi?" she asked her, brightening right up at the thought. She leaned into her again as she smiled from ear to ear. "Oh that would be epic. We'd basically be the same!" she squealed...though she pulled back with a nervous chuckle. "I mean...I doubt your mom is banged up in Coruscant prison." she admitted with a sheepish smile.

Zemira Zemira

"You're really into hugs, huh?" She asked after about the fiftieth hug that day, having never seen someone give so much physical affection. Maybe it was a cultural thing, she thought since she couldn't exactly pin what species Shai was so knew nothing of whatever customs she might have. "Yeah, okay..." She replied with a smile and a joking roll of the eyes as she returned the hug finally. When Shai drew away with an inquisitive look, the Jedi knew she had messed up and said more than she should have but aware that she was now being scrutinised, she showed no change in emotion despite feeling like a deer caught in headlights.

Zemira's worries quickly softened though as she realised she had no need to lie to Shai other than what her own feelings made her believe she should say so she simply nodded in confirmation before explaining. "I was with smugglers when the Jedi found me and took me in." She said rather solemnly. "So yeah, I know what the struggles are." She told Shai, expecting an excited response. "I wasn't lying before, I was born on Hapes so that's where my Mom is." Probably, she thought, but whether she was dead or alive was a different matter. "I'm sorry to hear about your Mom." She gave Shai a sad smile. It was the unfortunate consequence that she knew all too well that accompanied being in this business. It was no secret that most smugglers ended their careers dead or imprisoned which was where the crew she grew up with were, all apart from one.

Shai Maji Shai Maji

"Of course I am! What better way to show my friends what I think of them?" she asked rhetorically. Zemi returned the hug, but something told her that she wasn't that big a fan of the affection. "I mean...I can stop it if you want? I know some peeps don't like it as much as I do." she admitted, folding her arms over her chest to keep them close. Just in case Zemi didn't like it. That would suck, though...

Zemi started her story and Shai listened closely. "Now that's what I call a lucky break. Getting scooped up by the Jedi to become one of them? Hell, I'd take that opportunity any day." she quipped, leaning back into the couch as she held her legs tucked into her chest. Zemi apologized for the situation with her mom, but she waved it off. "No need to be, it's not your fault." she said warmly, giving her a light nudge with her shoulder. "Besires, one of these days I'll have saved up enough to pay her bail." she admitted with a smile, resting her head against the couch.

"Zemi...thanks." she spoke up after a few minutes of comfortable silence. She hugged her once again, not caring what Zemi thought of hugs. She even pressed her face tightly against hers, just to give that extra bit of affection. "Now..." she got up and took their mugs back to the counter. "Care for another cup?" she asked her with a warm smile and a glimmer in her eye.

Zemira Zemira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom