Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Torture on Tuesday {Evelynn}

There were so many things the beast wanted to do. Unfortunately, many would likely result in a swift death for the beast-handler. Long, drawn-out deaths were her preference, but alas not her specialty. Which meant she would have to keep careful. Of course that was already fairly obvious at the moment. "For... fun? I'm not sure, really. The bastards who brought me back from death rid me of most of my quote-in-quote humanity. What's left is anger. Rage. A lust for destruction. Even so, none of this necessarily brings me joy." The knife came to Evelynn's right arm. Starting at where the limb met the shoulder, digging in deeper than the last cut. Once more it was dragged down to the elbow... lifted, than moved again, a long slash ending at her wrist. "I do this to try and sate my urges. To satisfy the demon I have become. If that is even possible. But there are a few things that warm me in a way nothing else can... My family. Circe Savan, Renn'Dar Sekairo, Ventasia Terana. I love those three more than anything. Even the hatred forced into my veins does not change that." Her words were fully honest.
Little did she know, those three were the keys to regaining control over her mind.
[member="Evelynn Zambrano"]

Louise

here for your dad
There we go.

A little more detail. There had been death, most intriguing. Evelynn looked to the eyes of the woman, reading, searching, listening. Evelynn would look to Ven'Rain as if she wanted to hear of all her ills, her ups and downs, her entire story. Of course, that look vanished under fluttering eyelids as the knife came back into play.

Deeper this time. More. More blood to be shed. More torment to feel, to relish, to be steeped in. Sometimes Evelynn thought she would drown. Every time the mute flirted with agony there was a chance of going too far. A cut too deep.

Life is fragile.

Left shuddering with delight as the blade worked its way down the Silent Sister noted that the word love was mention. Love. Family. Not something the twisted blonde had a great track record with.

W H Y did you D I E ?

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Why did she die? A simple question with a simple answer. Of course, the memories still brought a scowl to the merc's face. Dying had not been a fun experience for her. Feeling your lungs give out, your heart pump blood into your chest... well, you get my point. "I killed a man. The two who were his superiors disliked this. Spencer Jacobs ordered Ashin Varanin to kill me. So she did. Her lightning struck against my armor. It slipped inside, wrecking the implants that kept my heart and lungs working. And so I suffocated. Bleed out within my own body." Anger filled her. Once again she longed to go out into the galaxy and destroy those who destroyed her. That would have to wait. Her existence was still bound to the Horde. But their goals would spread them across space. Eventually she would get what she wanted- or discover that some things are more important than revenge. "The man was nothing. An idiotic guard. Yet they deemed it a crime worthy of execution." Perhaps it had not been their intention to kill Ven. She didn't know. Didn't really care. To the demon inside of her, it was merely an excuse to hate.
What did the 'real' her think? Well, at the moment there wasn't enough of her to really have an opinion. She was still trying to recover from everything. But I have a feeling she'd remind people that most didn't know about the implants. Which meant that any the electrical attack was just the user's personal choice, not an educated decision. Or at least that's what she would say. Now back to the main point: Ven, who was slightly on edge after remembering her original demise, wondered what to do next. Both of Evelynn's arms were bloodied up. Logically one would assume she would move on to the legs. The desire to destroy made her change her abandon reason. Slowly the knife moved to the Sith's abdomen, tearing at whatever fabric covered the skin. It's point traced around her navel without leaving much of a mark. More for show than pain. Another second passed before it pressed against her pale flesh. At the top of her belly button, than up, cautiously moving towards the lass' 'assets'.
If you know what I mean.
[member="Evelynn Zambrano"]

Louise

here for your dad
The lingering taste of hatred in the air was sweeter than any fruit.

Spencer Jacobs and Ashin Varanin were two names of little consequence to Evelynn. The Silent Sister may have operated in Fringe space, but she generally kept so far removed from their politics that she wouldn't know a fringe from a hem. The mute held no care towards the altercations between this woman and the matrons of the Fringe, it wasn't her place to get involved and was far more content to let history settle.

Life is most unkind, wouldn't you agree?

As the blood dripped, Evelynn's grey eyes observed the knife as it made its course to her stomach, ripping the clothes that kept some semblance of modesty. Anaemic flesh was revealed below, already littered in a multitude of burns and scars, a criss-crossing section of white lines and mottled flesh. The further up the blade travelled the more that was revealed, or rather the lack of. Protruding ribs accompanied a meagre chest, already the bruising from the monster's kick was beginning to show. She was a public service announcement for animal abuse.

What did it feel like?

The question was asked with a child-like curiosity that didn't suit the nature of the query.

Death.

Life could be cruel. That much was true. But it was not Ven's place to judge whether or not it in the end was fair. Things were balanced throughout lifetimes. Her existence was not yet over. Now was not the time to wonder how well life had treated her... But that wasn't what Evelynn said, now was it? Perhaps the mad merc just likes to over think things. Or maybe... maybe her writer is just in a musing sort of mood. I'll let you decide. "It was like falling asleep. I didn't feel it. But when I awoke, on the verge of chaos before Jacobs tied my soul to Savan, it was everything you'd imagine hell to be like. Chaos is a flaming pit of destruction. The fires are all around you, burning away at your very essence. To get to better lands... you must suffer. As in death as it is in life. To be reborn was another thing. My soul was yanked from Savan's, the strings that bound us torn, and I was forced into this body. It was like falling from a great height onto a stone floor." Others who had experienced what she had might disagree. Most likely Chaos varied for each person. Made sense, really.
Back to the adventures of that sharp piece of steel... There wasn't much left to cut. Not until Evelynn had healed. To do much more was to risk serious injury. And the lass seemed more interested by Ven's stories than by her blade. But this wasn't over. The tip danced along her ribs, each one getting a slash by it. Then it slid up, crossing the shoulder blades, meeting messily in the middle. Next... rather suddenly, really... it went from the base of her neck done to her naval. A jagged line straight down. Got deeper the closer to her stomach it got. Hitting the bruised area would be especially sensational. Whether it was a good sensation or not was up to the one receiving it- Evelynn.
[member="Evelynn"]

Louise

here for your dad
Chaos. Now that was another curiosity.

Evelynn was certain that she was destined for the lofty pits of Chaos. It seemed apt. A monstrous place for a monstrous being. But how could to the underworld come up with any more torments for the twisted creature? It didn't seem possible, she had endured them all, worse still, she enjoyed them! Trust our dear sweet Evelynn to give hell a hard time.

I'm sorry. It was hard to tell if the apology was sincere or not, Evelynn sounded cold come rain or shine. Once again. Just words.

The blade was making short work of flesh, crimson now trickled down her body in beautiful rivulets. More and more, watch the blood flow. It seemed as if the monster had a pattern in mind when she carved, but likely it was just the knife roaming for unmarred flesh. A wince, a shudder, a sharp inhale of breath.

It was pleasure, and it was pain. The very fundamentals of Evelynn's life.

Why are you doing this? It cannot surely be just because I asked?

Chaos was adaptive. No matter who entered it, they would be given hell. Even someone who enjoyed pain would suffer. How? Likely by having their pain taken away. Stripped from them. And then they would be tortured. They would watch themselves be torn apart over and over again. But they would feel nothing. Hell is a sick, twisted place, for sick, twisted people. It can be quite creative. Now, let us return to our little story. Ven gave little reaction to her 'victim's' words or movements. Not even a little scowl when the shudders caused the blade's path to change. For a moment she didn't respond, instead bringing the knife to [member="Evelynn"]'s back. Below each shoulder blade, down the center, and a large 'x' to finish it off.
"As I have mentioned, my mind is not my own. When I interact with others I regain pieces. Memories that were locked away resurface. Old emotions rise up. At the time we first met, my anger matched my curiosity. But as we have talked I have found that I remember parts of my past more clearly. In the start of this, I did it because my mind told me to. I do so now because you have asked. To deny a Queen what she wishes is terribly impolite."
My oh my... how amusing.
"I am a gentleman."
One could raise an eyebrow at the statement fairly easily without judgement.
"Of sorts."

Louise

here for your dad
Take a few steps forwards in time and you'd find Evelynn without pain, unfortunate woman had encountered hell before she had even died. Unlucky. Savour this while it lasts.

Of course, the Silent Sister wasn't one to waste any sensation of fire across her flesh. Waste not, want not. This is art, her body the canvass, the knife the paintbrush. Although she felt that this session was soon coming to a close, the model could only stand for so long in the centre of the room. Life art is about precisely that, life, so let's not die.

I'm glad to have been of service, she said rather curtly. Her head was hit by a wave of light-headedness. You have to be cautious with bleeding. Feels like ecstasy at the point of delirium but the recovery time put a touch of damper upon things.

Naturally I must thank you for indulging my desires. I cannot imagine it's a request you receive often. Face turning to the slightest of frown, Evelynn looked down the observe the flow of her own blood. There was an awful lot.

I'll have to request that you stop, these wounds needs to be sealed.

There was an awful lot of blood. Evelynn's request wasn't a surprising one. It was bound to come eventually. "You put such trust in a stranger. Had I wanted, I could have ended your existence. Though you do not fear death... it would mean no more pain for your. No more pleasure. You need to be careful who you trust, little one. For even Queens have enemies." The blade was allowed to spin in her hand, slicing at the air, before it was wiped on the beast's sleeve and sheathed. Afterwards she backed up a few feet. No longer was she supporting any of Evelynn's weight. Instead she stood tall, arms held politely behind her. "I assume you have a method of healing with you? For I doubt their are any med-posts around here. And, understandably, the Vong who will come for me will not be willing to give assistance." They would show up soon, for sure. Maybe in ten minutes. Maybe in fifteen.
[member="Evelynn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom