Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too many problems...

It was a normal day for Dredton on a unknown sith training base gaurds were gaurding acolytes were working through their tests then he saw something strange an acolyte was just sitting around no assignments no running no fighting no nothing! Dredton walked to her and said "what are you doing get working!" but she just said "your not the boss of me" Dredton realized she was childish so he did the best thing to do took out his lightsaber and cut her she yelled in pain and many people looked because it was common for acolytes to be executed but not by a sith then Dredton then shocked her and he said "BOW TO ME!!!!" she fell to the ground as he Dredton shocked her he then violently killed her and yelled "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISOBEY ME!!!!!!!" and he just caused more fear of him then however a inquisitor came and saw that Dredton had killed her so the inquisitor tried to kill Dredton however the inquisitor wasnt strong enough and Dredton killed the inquisitor too but now everyone there was watching then a group of acolytes came to fight him and one of them said " we want a true challenge!" so they fought Dredton and he defeated the first one quickly then killed the second cut off the thirds head stabbed the fourth and finally the fifth one ran over and Dredton cut off the fifths leg but didnt kill the fifth instead he said"Never confront me again..." All of this however had shown how strong Dredton was and he proved his strength to the acolytes so he knows they wont try to attack or disobey him again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom