Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too Good To Be True

Lyon Hara

L
Lyon Hara brother to the Energy Vampire [member="Zane Hara"].

Lyon a great Assassin bent on killing and robbing sat on the edge of a skyscraper on Coruscant, He smiled as he held his bag filled to the top with credits, he had just held up a bank and made his way to where he was now. He stood up, His sword in hand and A-120 blaster rifle on his back he was proud for his life, proud to be an assassin, bank robber, and overall criminal. Lyon simple laughed an he got into his speeder and went off to the ship docks a few minuets away.

Some Time Later...

Lyon stepped off onto the silent lands of Endor, he decided he should lay low for a while. He walked towards a tree and placed the bag of credits on the ground. He smiled under his mask then grabbed a credit chip.

"You're rich Lyon...Now there is no way Zane can get to me...neither will the authorities." Lyon said loudly as he threw the chip back into the bag, he then toyed with his duel blaster pistols before smiling...

Life Is Good

[member="Krytu"]
[member="Miles Rorke"]
[member="Catherine Maxwell"]
[member="Kyuubi"]

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
"Riches won't last too long when your 6 feet deep my friend." Miles got information through a couple of his Mandalorian connections that the man who killed Miles' smithing instructor had been seen frequenting Endor. He stepped out from a nearby brush holding a knife in his hands and brushed it against his beskar'gam. "And you'll be there pretty damn soon." He brought along [member=Catherine Maxwell] as backup, make sure the job got done and it got done right. Assassins have no honour and this one was not being treated like one, he was going to die here, lying in the dirt.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Endor. What a quaint place. Krytu stepped off of the ship that had brought him here and stretched his right arm into the air. A walk sounded in order. Not just any walk; a walk to scout the area out and find anything worth finding. Leaving the small settlement, the tall beast of an alien walked aimlessly. Tree. Tree. Tree. Tree. Hmm. Pretty useless. I wonder if there are any hidden goodies that will make this worth it all. Minutes turned into hours with the occasional rest to regain energy.

Finally, having had enough, Krytu set down his pack and began to set camp. There was still light but he wanted to be able to do things while he still had enough light. There were only so many adjustments that his eyes could do. "I think I already hate this place," he said aloud. Slumping against the nearest tree, he turned his eyes off and nodded into a nap.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Catherine Romanov

C
Catherine was no stranger to bounty hunting. She've dabbled in quite a number of minor contracts in the past. But most of these had came from bounty hunting bulletins. This was not quite the same as the others. It came from one of her newest friends in the Mando'ade, [member="Miles Rorke"]. They were supposed to hunt down this assassin calling himself [member="Lyon Hara"]. Miles had made it pretty clear to her that this nerf-herder was going in the ground. And staying there.

Her Vheviin Interceptor entered the atmosphere of Endor as the fighter rocketed to the pulsing beacon that Miles had placed. She was bound to reach the location soon. She hoped Miles hadn't started yet, but knowing him, that would be a long shot.

Lyon Hara

L
Lyon was interrupted by a man who threatened him by saying he'll put him six feet under.

Lyon ran to the bag before grabbing it and throwing it up the tree and quickly throwing a combat knife into the strap causing the bag to stick into the branch. Lyon smiled before stepping back and folding his arms.He looked at the man then smiled.

"Ahh a man who wants to kill me? well....get in line, as for you wanting to kill me soon...I can oblige I need a head to send to a few Mandos."

Lyon looked at the man...

"But first....I have some Whiskey... how about a drink?" He said before taking a flask out of a pouch and tossing it to Miles.

[member="Miles Rorke"]
[member="Krytu"]

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
As his only arm was occupied his knife, the bottle of whiskey just bounced off of his chest.He began a gruff chuckle "Funny, sure I'll take you up on that." Miles didn't trust any scumbag assassin, but he could never refuse a drink. He stabbed his knife into the tree that he just got away from and went down to grab the bottle. He crouched down as he took the cork out of the bottle with his teeth, he spat the cork somewhere off into the forest and began to chug the drink.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

*BEEP!*

A small tracker picked up a signal with in his pack. Opening the bag he pulled it out. Interesting...

He quickly packed his stuff and set out again. He traveled quickly and moved over the terrain as fast as he could. Tree after tree after tree. It was all the same. The sounds of bugs moving about, the smell of the wood and leaves and dirt, and the constant sound of birds.
Checking his tracker again, he realigned himself the right way again.

Finally he drew close. He slowed his steps and moved in. Finally coming to the top of a ridge he looked down and saw two human beings. They seemed to be standing off... He pulled out a couple of throwing daggers and kept watch.

[member="Lyon Hara"] | [member="Miles Rorke"] | [member="Catherine Maxwell"]

Catherine Romanov

C
Catherine landed her ship in a clearing nearby the beacon's location. From there, she traveled on foot, towards the sounds of people talking, their voices amplified by the audio amplifier in her helmet. The voices grew even louder as she got closer, and all of a sudden, she heard a pop from a bottle, which most probably came from an alcoholic drink. She stepped past through the overgrown foliage, and Miles's back came into view. Her guess proved right, when she spotted the cork on the ground nearby. He was chugging away, hopelessly unaware of what could have been in the drink.

He was facing a masked figure, who she assumed was the target. Facing Miles, she said "You just couldn't resist taking a drink do you? Taking a drink from your target?" She shook her head in amusement."

[member="Lyon Hara"] | [member="Miles Rorke"] | [member="Krytu"]

Lyon Hara

L
Lyon smiled as the man across him drank.

"If that were poison you would have died." Lyon said sounding disappointed, He heard a noise from the ledge above and stepped back it was some type of species he had not seen before....A few minuets later a woman appeared out of the foliage, Lyon held his sword up.

"These degenerates are your friends I assume?...Well three times the fun....three heads for the Mandos to receive as a threat..." Lyon looked at the woman.

He smiled and nodded.

"Too bad you are friends with this....mongrel...you are beautiful..." He complimented before waving.

"I am the famous Lyon Hara...I suppose you three are here to kill me...or take my credits." Lyon said gesturing to the tree which the bag hung from.

[member="Krytu"]
[member="Miles Rorke"]

Krytu chuckled. "Ah. I had no intention of anything. But now that I know that you have credits..." he jumped down to stand beside the other man without the credits and looked at him. "Care for some help?" Another set of splinter knives appeared in his hand in a flash. He looked at 'the famous Lyon Hara' and smiled a menacing smile and started tossing one up and down in the air for fun. "I would much like to sink one of these poison blades into that smiling fool."

[member="Lyon Hara"] | [member="Catherine Maxwell"] | [member="Miles Rorke"]

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
Also I meant to have 2 arms my b

Back to IC:

"Hellyeah I'm here to kill you, but thanks for the drink." Miles quickly finished off the rest of the Assassin's whiskey. He stared at the man, but his mask covered his face blocking his expression. He sounded like an overconfident *** though and Miles couldn't wait to stab his knife into his face. Then Miles changed his attention to the hideous Alien figure to his other side. "Sorry "Pal", but no way am I letting you take my kill or my credits, and when he's dead you will be too." Miles wouldn't ally himself with an Assassin and an alien, both terrible traits. "So then ladies, how about we start." He smashed the bottle against the nearby tree and whipped it at [member="Lyon Hara"]. He then pulled his knife out of the tree and grabbed it, using his other hand for his vibrosword.

(How about a three-way fellows?)

[member="Catherine Maxwell"] [member="Krytu"]

"Take your credits," he hissed back. "I'm in this for the kill. And I have a feeling he won't go down without a fight. Just take my assistance and we both go our own ways. Sounds fair to me, I'd say." He grinned as best he could for the mouth he had. All he was interested in was killing. Death was always pleasing to him. Ever since he first encountered it.

(No. I want to just fight the one guy. That's it.)

[member="Miles Rorke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom