Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too Deepen the knowledge of the dark

Physical location: On board the Doppelgangers lament, en route through hyperspace to Correlia.

Sitting on a seat he tinkered with the head of a Typhojem droid, sublimating key components of it's head to accommodate an object. He wasn't really sure what he was doing but he was guided by the force as it channeled through him to guide his hands in their work, much the same way he had designed the Typhojem droids in the beginning. "What Is that you are working on?" That pompous sounding voice echoed into his concentration, turning his head he looked towards the holocron on the table next to him with the image of Karness Muur hovering over it.
"Something that came to me." T'zanith replied in an absent minded manner as he screwed in a bolt to the right jaw of the droid. Karness seemed particularly interested as he leaned forwards to observe what T'zanith was doing. "I've been thinking, I think it is time to further your knowledge in the force. This time we would go into more extensive measures and broaden your horizons so to speak." With that T'zanith was intrigued and looked towards the hologram. "Such as?" He replied while his face turned to the same look as when someone narrows their eyes, but only the movement of the eyebrows was visible to him.
"I was thinking of teaching you force drain, more of force lightning, Tutaminis along with the spells of Force blast, Bolt of Hatred, dark healing and the Spell of concealment. All of these skills should further your power at least by an increment this time." Now that was an interesting reply from the ancient sith lord.

T'zanith stopped his work and turned to face Karness Muur. "What do we begin with?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "ah ah ah, what are you working on first." Muur replied with a smirk, as always he had the uncanny knack of annoying T'zanith to no end. "A body to place your holocron inside of, so that you can in fact move around and teach more effectively." He then replied after a sigh, it wasn't something he was saving as a surprise rather he wasn't sure it would work. However the beaming smile that came from Muur told him otherwise.

With a sigh T'zanith moved back to working on the head but soon enough he looked towards Muur who was unusually quite only to see the hologram staring at the head. "How about you start teaching me something while I work at least..." T'zanith then said as he began to use a hydrospanner on the head but cut himself due to not paying sufficient attention. With a slight wince he looked at the cut on his palm and watched the blood slowly leak out of the wound. "Ah well now we can learn Dark healing then." Muur chimed with all the enthusiasm of a child receiving a life day present a day earlier, not building any confidence in T'zanith.

"Dark healing is the spell of channeling the dark side into your body, causing pain to increase it's potential by magnitudes and is capable of bringing someone almost from the brink of death." Muur began to explain after coughing in an instructor's type of manner. "The pain this spell inflicts is simply like pouring oil on a fire, the bigger and worse the wound that needs to be healed the more pain this spell inflicts. The incantation is internal and it is your own wording so there is no standard incantation for this spell, it's sort of works on your own will." He then said finishing his explanation.

"And how do I learn it then?" T'zanith asked as he placed his hand on the table and half stared at the wound in his palm, the explanation was a little sketchy to him. "That is simple, focus your mind on the dark energies of sith magic and the words that appear in your mind, repeat them in your mind and then as you feel the energies on the verge of erupting from you focus them into your wound."

Doing as the hologram asked he conjured up the energies of sith magic as he knew them as and focused them through his mind, through his intent. 'Akti sis mudasoki' cam to his mind and he focused the energies with that incantation in mind towards his wound. The pain that suddenly followed was surprising to say the least. Buckling over the table he held in a shout of pain as he held his other hand tightly on the wrist of his wounded one. As time passed the pain subsided and he looked towards his hand, the wound was gone and only small flecks of blood remained which he wiped off with his robe. "Amazing.." He let out as he pressed his thumb against the spot were his wound had been.

"Sith magic isn't all curses and destruction. It can be beneficial to one's self and others as well, but you should always make sure you come out on top when you use this spell or in anything you do." Muur chimed in quite happy it seemed that T'zanith had managed the spell so quickly. "Now finish that droid body for me so I can start walking around!" Muur then demanded as he shut himself off. "At last some peace..." T'zanith said to himself as he continued to work on the droid, uncertain of the time that begun to pass while he worked.

It had taken some time, an hour or two, but he finished what he was doing and placed the Holocron into the slot that now served the droid as a head. Nothing happened at first but then he could see some systems coming online in the droid and then not long after a full hologram of Karness Muur enveloped the droid, it was as if the ancient sith lord stood right in front of T'zanith. "Well at least it works." He said with a smile and seeing the beaming smirk on Muur's face sent his smile right back to an inactive mouth.
"At last I can move around!" He shouted with triumph but with a three pronged click of T'zanith's tongue the droid stopped moving, safe for it's head. "What is the meaning of this!" Muur demanded. "A safety measure this droid is simply to help you train me. Your time in the galaxy is over but my time has just begun." This he said with a smile that seemed to send a sickening shiver down Muur's spine. "I've underestimated this times sith it seems..." Muur half babbled before another series of Tongue clicks gave him his movement back. "Now about force drain will you teach me that now?" T'zanith asked him as he gestured for Muur to follow him, which he hesitantly did.
As they walked through the ship towarsd the hold T'zanith stopped at a holding cell. "I wish to train on this individual." This pleased Muur as he looked towards the man. "What did he do so that you wish to train on him?" He asked. "He was spying on me for a sith lord." T'zanith replied simply.

With that Muur smiled and raised his hand. "Since you see with the force this should be easy to teach. When you look at the individual use your own strength in the force and use it to tether and suck in his force energy into yourself, make it your own add his energy to your own." Muur explained and then gestured for T'zanith to begin. Looking towards the captive he reached out with one hand and with a few tendrils of his own force energy began to rip away from the collective force energy of the captive. It was clear that the captive was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable to begin with but as more and more of his force energy was ripped away it began to manifest as pain from him.
Opening the cell, T'zanith moved in and put his hand against the mans forehead and began to rip everything he could get from him. The man screamed out as his very being was ripped away from him piece by piece as T'zanith felt that his own force energy grew by an increment as he felt the last drop that the man had be added to his own reserves. Letting his hand go off the man's forehead he stepped to the side as he fell forwards, dead and almost invisible in the force. "Excellent it seems that force drain comes as easily to you as Force sight." Muur said but a part of T'zanith felt off, there was no honor in how he had killed the man and even though he didn't follow honor or anything like it there was something about what he had done that didn't sit well with him.

"That might be Muur but I feel a little weird... off somehow after that." T'zanith confessed to Karness as he looked towards him and saw a slight worry in his expression. "That should pass as this is an unnatural use of the force even though I mastered it, you are draining the essence of life and the force into yourself to grow your power it will take some time to get used to." He then admitted to T'zanith, something about Muur also felt off he was acting more like a teacher now than ever before almost fatherly towards T'zanith.
"Well let's get your mind off of this and continue the lessons shall we?" Muur suddenly chimed in and began to walk away which forced T'zanith to run after him as the sith lord enjoyed his new found freedom. The droid body carried the holocron operator into the Lament's hangar and looked around as T'zanith caught up to him. "Ah There those stacks of Crates will do nicely now I want you to do the force blast spell on it once you've learned it." Karness then said almost giddy with anticipation it seemed over this particular lesson. "Now a force blast is a spell that using one's hands, the conjurer can project focused blasts of dark side energy, that could obliterate objects or even destroy living beings or creatures. At first, you will experience moderate difficulty in controlling such powerful dark side energy. With practice, you can learn to direct the energies into a power that could obliterate anything in its path. Sometimes users would suffer burns to their flesh, but feel no pain. This might happen to you as well but let us begin at first and then move on from there shall we?" Muur then said with a smile, the smile that annoyed T'zanith the most.
With a loud sigh he expended his annoyance and with his eyes in the force began to gather the current's of the dark side and compress them into a ball around his hands but as he wasn't used to or even knowledgeable on the ability it wasn't a surprise that it blew up in his face.

Flying back from the resulting blast, he hit the side of a drop ship and as the crew ran to see if he was all right Muur was were he had stood laughing like a giddy child that just saw a clown fly on his head. Standing up he dismissed the crew with a kind smile and gentle waving away from him. He liked the crew, they were loyal to him and like him were concerned with the well being of all aboard the ship, as close to real family as Erebos had ever known.
Moving back to were he had been so unceremoniously blown away he began again and this time he managed to do it, from his palm he sent forth a dark blast of energy that hit the crates sent them flying but it was just a little stronger than his force push at this point. "I guess I'll need to practice this more." He then half mumbled to himself as he looked towards Muur. "Of course and you better not blow yourself up again as well." He joked which only furthered T'zanith's ire towards him.
A small human woman came up to report to T'zanith that they had reached Correlia and that the drop ship was prepped and ready for launch. "Well then we are moving this venue off the ship to minimize the damage I might cause while learning from you." T'zanith then said and gestured for Muur to follow him into the drop ship but once he stepped out of it when it had made planet fall he lost the words.
In all his life he had never seen a world so barren and devoid of life and even the force it seemed.

"Wow what happened here?" Muur said as he stepped out of the shuttle and stared out over the ruined landscape. "Something about the netherworld opening up here... It was before I joined the sith." T'zanith replied as he walked a little forwards and then turned around to look at Muur. "So you've taught me dark healing, force drain and force blast, whats next on the list?" He asked and took a step back when Muur took out the training saber his droid body came equipped with. "Tutaminis." He said simply as he began to examine the training saber.
"Tutaminis and the skills associated with tutaminis all relate to the idea that, through the Force, you could draw potentially harmful heat or electrical energy into your body and diffuse it or channel it away completely. In addition to deflecting energy weapons, this ability can eliminate the harmful effects of other energy based Force powers such as Force lightning. With additional effort, after absorbing a blaster bolt or Force power you could utilize the absorbed energy to heal your wounds or manifest other Force powers. Think of Tutaminis a "non-harmful Force drain" so I'm sure you'll get it right away." He then explained with a wry smirk.
"That's were this comes in." He then said as he not only held out the training saber but also a blaster pistol. "Don't worry it's set to stun." He then added as he took aim at T'zanith and began to fire at him. T'zanith was thankful the man was such a horrid shot and he only had to move lightly each time to dodge the shots from the blaster pistol but he also knew that wouldn't get him anywhere.
Concentrating on the principles of force drain and adding to it the explanation Muur had given him about Tutaminis he reached out and got the stun shot into his arm.

He managed to lightly dissipate the shot but he still felt the stinging numbness in his hand. "What was missing?" He said to himself as he thought it over, using force drain in conjunction to the explanation Muur had given him sounded about right and the next shot met with such a meld of power philosophies. The shot hit his open palm and dissipated into him what he channeled into a thunder bolt to the side. "This I'll have to master." T'zanith said in a wide smile as Muur approached him while clapping. "My my aren't you the quick student today." He said with a smile as he then pointed towards T'zanith as he approached him. "Now I believe it is time to teach you the art of lightning shield an art that Covers you in a shield of lightning and protects you, it can also be used to create a shield in front of you. This effect extends beyond the immediate space near you, and can shock enemies in the distance. It can also lower the damage taken by you and if you allow it to cover your saber it will increase the damage you can cause with it. It isn't the most powerful form of force lightning, however, it does take mastery of the art of force lighning and you will have to increase your concentration to wield it effectively. It can also redirect the force lightning your enemies use against you right back at them." Muur explained before he went into how to achieve it.
"Imagine the lightning covering you in a protective layer and constricting with your body, it won't hurt you but it will hurt anything around you." Muur explained as he went into the more technical aspects of the skill.

T'zanith focused and soon enough Lightning began to lick the air around his fingertips as he began to cover himself in it. It was a strange tingling sensation as he brought the blanket of lightning over himself and covered his entire body in it. He felt somehow safe as he was covered in a shield of lightning from head to toe. With a simple gesture he saw that the lightning tried to go towards were his hand had gestured, almost like it was seeking the first enemy within a 4 meter radius around him but given that there was none it moved back to it's original place to cover him.
With a raised hand and a flat open palm faced forwards he could see the lightning move to his hand and with a telekinetic barrier forming from his palm as the lightning moved into the barrier and a large shield of lightning formed in from of him. Muur fired a few volleys of blaster bolts into the shield and seeing that the shield absorbed the blasts and returned the attacks with a small blast of electricity in the direction were the blasts had come from but they only extended around 2 meters away from the shield before retreating into the shield itself.

Now a thought occurred to T'zanith as he retracted his hand but the shield stayed were it was. Channeling a powerful ball of Force lighting between his hands, he threw it at the shield and the ball along with the shield shot forwards and both were empowered by one another as they landed in a large concentration of rock and exploded with a massive power, arks of Force lightning going everywhere and bouncing away from the ground at some times, others leaving a sizzling scorch mark in their wake. One such ark came head on towards T'zanith who raised his hand instinctively and blocked the blot with Tutaminis but he could feel it as smoke rose from his hand as some of his skin was blistering and his finger nails had been blown off.
"Ohh now that is power!" Muur said excitably as he began to move towards T'zanith and looked over the wounded hand which was healed with a dark healing spell at the cost of almost crippling pain for T'zanith.

T'zanith was panting now as he felt the all too familiar tendrils of exhaustion begin to seep in but he would push through it. "That took something out of me, let me rest a little." He said as he sat down and meditated on the force to gather his strength and to refresh himself. "All right then..." Muur said sounding a little unhappy but then he began to pace a little around T'zanith but it was clear he was impatient. "I'll just continue on with the next lesson so that you can learn it while you rest hmm?" Muur said but before T'zaniht could even begin to reply the ancient sith lord began to teach nonetheless.
"Conjuring a spell of concealment through Sith magic allows the caster to hide or cloak the presence of one or multiple individuals. Involving the manipulation of light and sound waves to render a practitioner virtually invisible to the naked eye. This technique is easy to cast and can be cast freely with little expenditure to the casters energy unless you have to prolong the the spell for long periods of time, such as for an entire day and the like. The words you use to cast this spell is the beauty of it's simplicity. There are none it is the extreme will to hide that allows for this spell to become reality." When Muur was done explaining it in detail he turned around and began to explain the history of the spell. It felt like hours that the man talked and talked to T'zanith and when Muur finally turned around he saw that T'zanith had disappeared, using his want to silence the man and to make him disappear having allowed him to use the spell.
Even though he didn't need to maintain the spell, T'zanith decided to keep it up for a half an hour which was silent and relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom