Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young

Um9wLtZ.png

The taxi driver let out a chuckle, as Jonyna hugged back. It was a simple gesture, but Jonyna was always one for simple gestures.

"Almost there, so don't get too comfy back there you two."
The Sullestan noted. "Wouldn't be the first time my cab became a therapy session. You wouldn't believe the type of folks I see on the regular."

Jonyna let out a chuckle as she broke the hug. "I'm sure. I've been trying to get myself acquinted with the city, there's always more to it it seems." She looked to Seo. "You've been around cities, yeah? How do you deal with it? It's always so...noisy."

Tag: Seo Linn Seo Linn

Pulling away from Jonyna when she broke the hug, her golden eyes glanced at the cabbie when he spoke.

"I can only imagine good sir. Even a Jedi hears a tale now and then."

It seemed to come with the job description. Shrugging her shoulders slightly, Seo used far more body language than usual. Maybe it was the shock she had just experienced, or she was starting to relax and look forward to the evening before them.

Turning her attention back to the other Knight, Seo was silent while thinking of an answer for her.

"Normally, I don't spend much time in cities. When I do, I always try to have a safe haven—a place I can go to get away from everything. If that isn't possible, then I try to find a library or equally quiet location—almost any place that offers solitude."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

The Knight had grown up a slave and was entirely uneducated. If Jonyna expected to get chiding or laughed at, she was mistaken. Listening to what the other Knight had to say, she couldn't provide a good suggestion.

"One can always learn. I couldn't read until I was a teenager. Besides, you don't need to know to visit a library. I'll take you to one if you're interested after tonight."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

"Oh! I am learning, it's just....a process. Spent a lot of time on and off with Master Amani. But it's just one of those sore spots for me. Never really came up when I was dealing with the Imperials back in the day. Always had someone to cover that side of me."

The cabbie smiled. "Alright girls, here we are. Club Retro."

Jonyna smiled. "Thank you sir. Here's your tip." She offered a small datapad, giving the cabbie...probably more than he could've made all day.

It felt like another lifetime ago when Seo was a Padawan and had a Master. Though she did not give voice to her thoughts if Jonyna could read body language, then she might be able to tell the Knight was thinking about something. Barely nodding, some of her reactions could be blamed on the shock she had received not long ago.

"Thank you, sir. Stay safe."

Tipping her head as she spoke, she climbed out of the cab after the other Knight.

"Do you think I'll fit in well enough?"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

"Any more than a Cathar in a leather jacket." Jonyna chuckled. "You'll do fine. Places like this are always groovy with a new face poppin' in, yeah?" She said it such casual tone, and yet she sounded like she was straight out of a period piece. "Just chill and boogie down, sister!"

As they entered and passed a Wookie Bouncer who didn't seem to have any issue letting them through, the sound of Rebel era music, stuff normally heard in historical dramas, blared through the lobby. Folks around seemed to be dressed like this was Mos Eisley circa 2 BBY, and a good amount were clearly already in need of a designated driver. The club layout was rather simple to follow. A lobby that housed a small set of couches that had clearly seen better days, with a staircase on each side leading up to a bar that overlooked the main attraction, a dance floor that the lobby led right into. Old wooden floors left for people to groove it up, while in the back, a band of two twi'leks and a pair of humans played live music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom