Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To train a witch [Invite only]

Darth Rowe

Jen'ari Empire Imperial Hand

Imperial Citadel, Zarchas Kitza

Tag: [member="Lakura Salim"]

image0.png

Darth Rowe stood in the massive great hall walking to each of the statues of each Jen'ari Empire Dark Lord before stopping at the statute of the Emperor which stood taller than the rest and in the middle of the rest at the end of the great hall. Each statue had a touch holoscreen that showed a picture, and position of each Dark Lord and when one touched the screen they were given more options to learn about the Dark Lord, a feature Darth Rowe liked. The grand hall was very dark, blackish grey walls, pure black marble flooring with a massive red carpet running down between the statutes, various doors leading to various locations in this enormous citadel.

image0.png

Rowe stood with her hands behind her back wearing her casual Dark Council outfit. A red corset top, black spiked gauntlets, black fitting pants with a spiked belt, and chains hanging from it. Her pants nearly fully covering her black boots. Her hair up in a ponytail showing her eyebrow piercing, her red and black eye makeup, and her studded choker and necklace.

image0.jpg

She was waiting for her new apprentice, a witch from dathomir, this would be interesting.

It had been many years since Lakura had taken lessons from anybody. Her childhood had been spent at the knees of teachers until she changed and they cast her out. The witch had only just started to gain power there and then lost it.

Only now was another opportunity granted to her and Lakura wasn't sure if she was even student material any longer. She had been assigned a master and now requested by Darth Rowe to appear for their lessons to begin.

Wearing simple clothes, she appeared. Her outfit was dark and possessed no decorations. There was also a lack of weapons. Her teeth and claws were enough for most things and she had not yet earned a lightsaber.

"I am here."

Stepping out of the shadows, what would be most striking were her glowing pink to purple eyes.

[member="Darth Rowe"]

Darth Rowe

image0.png

Darth Rowe looks to Lakura, and nods to her. Good, listen and listen good as I do not tolerate failure. First thing you need to understand is why? Why have you chosen the Darkside, what do you desire, what do you crave. Answer those, and harness and grasp what you are after. Everything you want can be yours if you can harness and control and gain the power to have it. The Jedi see us as evil, but.......Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The Dark Side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual. The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free......do you understand what I've said to you?

Rowe walks up to her statute looking at it awaiting a reply from her apprentice.

The Witch listened to her master carefully and considered her words before answering. She lacked so much knowledge and understanding to know of much Rowe meant. There was no light or dark on Dathomir, no Force, in the same way, the rest of the Galaxy thought of it. Lakura had control of her abilities though they were few. Having been cast out by her mother, she had very little training.

"I do not lack control, Master. What I do is knowledge."

Before speaking again, she fell silent and watched her master move to her own statue.

"I desire a place to be myself. Without having to be concerned with how people will react."

Truer words couldn't be spoken but it wasn't the answer Rowe was looking for. Not thinking about the Force at the moment, it was still the answer Lakura gave her. Nodding when she asked if she understood what had been said, she remained silent.

[member="Darth Rowe"]

Darth Rowe

image0.png

Rowe listened to the answer of her apprentice and took careful thought of her reply. Rowe nodded to Lakura.

Knowledge is a valuable asset, it gives one power, it controls others. What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them? Any fool can know. The point is to understand. No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire. Do not fret in this Empire my apprentice, come be free, be yourself. No need to hide among us, I can see you for what you really are.

Rowe looks to her apprentice with her last sentence.

"How can knowledge alone control others?"

Her pink eyes glowed in waiting for the answer and Lakura listened to what else her master had to say.

"What do you mean about using their own knowledge? That doesn't make any sense. One cannot know what another person knows just by looking at them. Some things yeah, but not everything."

For a moment, the light of her eyes disappeared when she blinked and she shook her head.

"What do you see in me?"

[member="Darth Rowe"]

Darth Rowe

image0.png

Rowe nodded her head at the questions of her apprentice. In time you'll learn the ability to see into others minds, see what they know, then you can use it to manipulate them into do your bidding for you.

Rowe closed here eyes feeling her apprentice through the force. Rowe opened her eyes and for a brief moment they were pure black before changing back to their beautiful clear blue eyes.

I see a lost witch who has potential but lacks the will to harness it and use it. But that will change in time.

Rowe circles her apprentice as she spoke to her.

"And if their minds cannot be broken into?"

It was hard for Lakura to consider possibly doing that right now. Not just because of her lack of training. She would need to learn how to twist words to accomplish her goals and objectives. Not the same as forcing her will on another person and they would be doing it of their own free will. At least, in theory.

Having had to grow up quickly, Lakura did not allow her master to get behind her. The circle did happen, but she turned with her. What Rowe did pick up on her was accurate and she was lost.

"I am a survivor, Master. That is all. I have the will to survive and that is all I have needed."

[member="Darth Rowe"]

Darth Rowe

image0.png

Rowe stopped circling her apprentice. All minds can be broken into, you just have to discover their weakness that breaks them down and allows entry, kind of like a key.

Rowe looked to the statues past lakura, then snapped her attention back to Lakura.

A survivor huh? If you were to face an ancient Sith lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters. Such as our Emperor, Vyrassu. Do you think you could survive against someone like him?

The ultimate test Rowe just pulled. The Emperor could turn her and her apprentice into dust by mere thought, if Lakura said yes, she'd be gravely mistaking, but a lesson that would be taught.

While Lakura was a trusting person, she had learned not everything she was told was true.

"There are certain races where you can't break into their minds."

She was unsure if Rowe meant through the Force, words or actions. Maybe that would become clear as they spoke and Lakura did not ask for clarification. Being new to the Jen'Ari, she needed to learn how things worked here.

"Even I know what I can and can not do, Master. What life has thrown at me, I have survived. None of that means I could stand against somebody one on one that is stronger than me. What I mean is I am not some weakling that is going faint at the first sign of a challenge."

[member="Darth Rowe"]

Darth Rowe

image0.png

Rowe fed on every word from her apprentice understanding what she was talking about. Sadly, Rowe knew the truth. She claims she's not weak and wouldn't faint. She's obviously never stood in front of the Emperor, she would collapse in his power. Rowe cracked a smile. You my dear are very confident on your abilities, do not let your over confidence, but don't get to confident, it could be your downfall. As for the species you speak of, Epicanthix, hutts, toydarians and those others, there is ways to manipulate them without getting inside their head. You watch them, study them, learn their lifestyle, you can then see what they desire and offer it to them in return for your own goals.

Rowe putting her hands behind her back awaiting the reply of her.

"I lack confidence, Master. Just because I am a survivor that does not make me a confident person."

Lakura listened to the advice given but remained silent while in thought.

"I have thousands of years to learn these things. My life has barely begun."

It might not be clear to her master, but Lakura was not human. The glowing eyes, sharp claws and long canine teeth should have been clues to this. Some people still thought of her as human and maybe Rowe was the same kind of person.

[member="Darth Rowe"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom