Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Serve and Protect Annaj (WESTAR NPC contract)

Gray sat in the seat of the shuttle taking him and his wife [member="Stardust Raxis"] to a secure training field for the Annaj planetary defense force. He had something he want to sell to them and had set up a meeting to try to convince them to buy it. The planet had seen plenty of activity with the recent overthrow of the corrupt government that was aided and lead by the now inactive Free Colonies. The people had been picking up the pieces and rebuilding after, and one of their biggest problems was their civil security. Riots still broke out by disgruntled people wanting anarchy and criminals doing as they pleased. So Gray had figured he had an answer to that problem for them.

The shuttle pilot announced they were close to landing at their destination. Gray stretched his muscles a bit in his seat. He would need to be making his sales pitch soon for his first ever attempt at gaining a contract or at least a large sale with someone. He looked over at Star and smiled to her. He said, " You ready for this Beautiful? Because I might need you show a little skin, maybe do a little dance. You know, dazzle them so we can trick them into a sale of paper armor." He patted her leg after he finished speaking.

The back in the game again the two were and with her husband now owning westar the need for contracts and such we high and she was there to help him where he needed be it yest ingredients the weapons and armor ooooo or helping him sell stuff with her looks and obviously natural charm she possessed

And as he patted her leg she gave a wink and smiled to him'don't worry I can show a little skin and sell a pebble for a 100 credits with no problem selling paper armor will just be a bit trickier "she said and chuckled as she kissed his cheek gentky as she looked to him'just tell me whatyour selling them again
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray chuckled at what his wife, [member="Stardust Raxis"] , had to say in reply to him. He knew she would do all of that for him if she thought it would help with the sales, but he didn't need her. His name alone might have been enough to secure a sale for his company. He had helped fight for the people of Annaj's freedom and they still remembered he almost gave his life for them. They felt obliged and a sense of debt towards clan Raxis as well as Gray himself, so it would be very easy for him to use that to his advantage here. But thats not how he wanted to go about starting his company. Honesty and clarity was the principles his company was founded on, and thats what he was going to use to make his sale. If he couldn't get his products to sell themselves for him, then he wasn't doing his job right.

Gray turned to Star and said, "Don't worry honey, we will save using the nuke that is your body for a last resort. Don't want to completely wipe them out in a single sweep now do we?" He squeezed her leg before he continued, " The product is WESTAR's new shield. The WESTAR Co-Ri Shield. I designed it for use in combat and riots, which they could use. It is particularly effective if used in urban and space station environments. But I will be going over that again in more detail with them." The pilot announced their arrival as soon as Gray finished speaking. He smiled and said afterwards, " Well time to sell some shields to some militia. You ready to get into action Beautiful?"

Yea yea yea I rather not kill them to quick with my awesome bod huh"she said and chuckled listening to him about his shield a interfering product and from what she heard about the place it would be needed and essential for the militia to use against their foes

Shd smiled and stood grabbing a hand rail and looked over at him as she stretched out and gave a wink "I'm always ready for action love just gotta find action to get into first ya knoe?" she said as she started walking to the loading ramp eager to show this new toy and help her love make some money
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray could tell that [member="Stardust Raxis"] was eager to get going, and to tell the truth so was he. He was ready to get things going and show off exactly what his product could do to the head of the Annaj Planetary Defense Force. The product was made for people serving in their field while maintaining a military quality that could stand up to the horrors of combat. After all these people were the ones who would end up having to fight for their planet if it ever came under attack by someone, so he needed to do what he could to see to it they got the best equipment possible to do that job. He might be profiting from it, but that wasn't the reason why he did it.

Gray stood up and got the crate containing his shields which was resting in the back of the shuttle. He pushed the long, large crate out of the shuttle and down its ramp. A grizzled older man who looked to be half chiss and half human greeted was waiting for them. He had a grim look on his face and the signs of wear were clear, but he stood tall and ready. As they came close he said out in a slightly worn voice, " Alor Raxis, welcome to the APDF training facility for the central quadrant. That is your proper title isn't it? And that I assume is the product you want to sell to us, correct?"

Gray smiled to the man as he spoke and after replied back, " Yes and yes. You must be Commander Geer then. A pleasure to meet you, and what I have for you here today is the WESTAR Co-Ri Shield, or Combat-Riot shield. It is a shield designed to withstand high levels of trauma from all sources and keep those behind it alive. It is able to handle baster fire, slug rounds, explosions, blunt trauma, corrosives, fire, electricity-" Gray was cut off as Geer held up a hand and then said, " Alor Raxis, that is a lot of things it is able to resist. That sounds too good to be true, and so I have to believe it is. I know you have done much for us, but my men need something that can do exactly what we are told it can do or more. So until you can I-" Geer suddenly put a hand up to his ear and had a look as if he was listening to something over a com for several seconds. He then gave some quick orders and turned his attention back to Gray. He said, " If it is alright with you, care to take those shields you brought us on a field test? Then we can see how well they handle what you said they can."

Stardust exited the ramp first and then got into a stand still position letting gray go first then turn to follow him as she saw the grizzled man waiting for them as she let gray do the talking licensing to what she shield could do....it sounded almost unreal even to her a shield that can't stand that much a physical one that is held at that

She watched dhim cut off gray and had to hold back , she didn't like those who disrespected her lover and but as she listened she gave a nod to herself these people needed weapons and such that would do as needed or as the man said better

If it is OK with you two I can take a shield and demonstrate it in the field, I can take a lot more then most can and in the office chance a explosion rips the shield apart my arms can simply be repaied'

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray listened to the man and to [member="Stardust Raxis"] both speak. He then turned his attention the Commander Geer and said, " That sounds fine to me and I will do you one better. I don't have any armor on or cybernetics at all. I am so confident in my shield's performance that I offer myself up to stand behind one of the shields and it won't be an issue. I'm also not taking a no on this offer, so you better get us where we are going so I can prove to you along with my wife just how good my product is." He smirked after and added, " So Commander, you ready to see what a WESTAR shield can handle?"

Gray sat inside of the transport as him, Star, Commander Geer, and some of his militiamen were heading inside of a dropship used by the Annaj Planetary Defense Force. The crate containing the shields was open in the center with the lid off to show off the tower shields with a large screen at the top, being the riot variant. The militia just looked at the shields with skeptical looks on their faces. They didn't know what to think of them anymore than their commander did. The shields were a new product after all and had yet been put in enough hands to prove their worth, but that was only for now. Soon enough the shields would prove what it was they could do to these men and those who stood on the wrong side of them.

Star listened to gray and shot him a look before mentally speaking to him" dear if so much as a finger gets blown off I am kicking your arse"she said before following the two into the transport as star checked what stuff she would usually bring mostly her sabers and sword and a pistol a westar pistol for that matter she trusted the company and its weapons so much she had to had one herself....that and they just looked cool

So uh commander Geer do tell us about the situation on the ground well more less me I've been out of the loop for awhile and could use a little brieifng" she said with smile
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray wondered how [member="Stardust Raxis"] was going to kick his butt, because she was the one of the two that loved getting spanked, when she began to speak to Commander Geer. Geer looked at her for a moment then turned his attention to everyone in the dropship. He said out in a voice load enough they all could hear him, " Alright here is the situation since we are almost there. A riot broke out by a group of anarchists being spurred on by a gang we were putting pressure on. They currently have our forces on the ground trapped inside of the local command center due to their fire bombs they are throwing. Our normal duraplast riot shields were not able to handle it, but according to Alor Raxis here these shields he brought with him from WESTAR should be able to handle whatever it is they throw at us. There are twenty shields total, so everyone pick up a shield before we land, because we are dropping straight into the thick of things. That is it for the report, now grab your shields and get ready. The bird will be touching down soon." He picked up the first shield out of the crate as he finished speaking then turned to Star and gave her a slide nod.

Gray grabbed his shield and drew his bryar pistol out of it's holster. He had it set to stun since this was not a war zone but a riot and these people were still civilians. He got his shield in front of him and into a ready stance. He wasn't sure what to expect other than chaos out there, so he smiled. He knew it might seem odd for him to look so happy to go out there, but pretending to be calm and relaxed before a fight helped out more than anything else in his experience. He said as he felt the dropship touch the ground, " Don't forget the shield goes in front of you. Makes it easier to get stabbed in the back that way, and its only the polite thing to do out there." He got a few shakes of the head and a few chuckles from the guards right before the doors opened up.

Gray had moved as soon as they did, and had a fire bomb hit his shield immediately. It burst into flames, but did little more than leave smoke marks on the durasteel face. He advanced forward at a steady pace shooting at target after target that came to engage him with stun bolts. The militiamen had flanked either side of him forming a shield wall. They formed a half circle in the crowded square in front of the command center and steadily spread out in groups towards the narrow streets. Fire bombs, blaster bolts, and stones were all tossed at them by the rioters but little more happened than them hitting with no effect. The shields might have been a little heavy, but the militia had figured out to stop every so often to plant them on the ground and rest their bodies while they did. They had pushed the rioters back to the streets were two to three shields could easily block it off. The riot had shifted back from chaos to order as the militiamen from within the command center were finally able to rejoin the fray.

They had created a slowly advancing perimeter and knocked out any rioter foolish enough to charge it. Commander Geer stood next to Gray with Star to the other side as they held the main street leading to the Command Center. A rioter ran out of a building with several thermal grenades attached to him rushed towards them and blew up not far from them. As the blast hit their shields, Gray could feel impact pushed him backwards. He lost his footing and fell back to the hard street, and had the breath knocked out of him. It took a second to catch his breath, but he was eventually back up on his feet again. He looked at the front of his shield as he got on his feet and saw that the first layers of durasteel and silicar had been removed but the second layer of durasteel was just fine.

Commander Geer had done something similar before some militiamen came to check on them. He handed off his shield and had Gray hand off his so they could retreat back to the Command Center. When they got inside, Geer said as he turned to Gray, " Well Alor Raxis, your shields out performed themselves back there. They are heavy, but being able to withstand a suicide bomber is worth the annoyance. As the Commander of the Annaj Planetary Defense Force I would like to formally request a contract of supply for those shields from WESTAR. They saved lives today and I know they will save more in the future." Geer held his right hand out to Gray, who took it with a smile. Gray said as he shook the man's hand, " Thank you Commander Geer." Geer said back, " No thank you. Send over the paperwork to my office and I will sign it as soon as we get this riot under control. I would also like for you to throw in the cost of these shields you brought. I don't plan on giving them back." Gray chuckled and said, " I will do that then and make sure yall get them as fast as possible. Also keep them. I am just glad they could help. Consider them a gift of good will. Now if you will excuse me, I think my wife is going to kick my butt or something for being stupid today." Gray shook the man's hand one last time then began heading to his wife so he could draw up the contract.

Stardust listened to the man as she set her blaster to stun their wasn't enough shields for her but she would be fine with what she knew and such a riot to her was simple training"alright sounds like this'll be interesting to see"she said and gave the man a nod a she held her blaster at ready

Thank God she knew how to use her pryokinesis to stop small fires as she ducked when the first one hit and focused on stopping it staying on the other side of Geer as she would pop up take a shot go back down and occasionally stop rocks from flying over and put fires out

Meanwhile while star took shoots she could hear the familiar beeping of thermal detoNaters and turned her head to call it when the blast caused her to be thrown back as she fell then stood as she ran to gray seeing he was fine and that his shield had tool it

Star approached and walked past gray as she gave a salute to the commander " anytime you need a hand just call I'm more then qualified for quelling riots" she said with a grin'or if you need a drink or two " she said and turned walking back to gray smacking him lightly upside the head"that was stupid but damn that's why I love you
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom