Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To See A Galaxy

Rose Kuhn

R
[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Rose cleared her throat.

She stood tall, her hair tied into a pony tail, her clothing dusty, but well kept. She wore a single flak jacket with a tank top beneath it, a knife was strapped to her ribs and a blaster hung at her hip, she wore thick cargo shorts filled with small gadgets and things. On her left hand was a thick white glove that reached up all the way to her elbow and wrapped into place. There was a smile on her lips, and her face seemed to have filled out more than it had previously.

The twin looked good, healthy, better then she had even a short time ago. It was clear that she had been spending time in the sun.

Rose leaned down and a hand reached over, flipping the switch on a small holo-recording device. The screen to the side of the camera suddenly flickered to life and showed her close up face. She smiled again and then slowly backed off, making sure it was properly recording her.

"Hey, Lily." Her voice was a chirp, a happy trill. "I told you you'd get one of these first, and I'm keeping my promise."

She smiled then gestured to the scenery behind her. It was clear that she stood on a cliff besides a massive open canyon. The land swept down and into deep grasslands, seemingly going on for miles and miles. "I'm in the outer rim, actually, Wild Space I think. The locals told me that the planet is called Shiva, though I've never heard of it or seen it on any of the maps. My Nav computer isn't much help anymore, I've just been going off coordinates given to me by people I meet."

Not the safest thing, but hey she wasn't here to be safe.

"Things have been going really well so far. I've gone to three planets, explored more than a bit of them." Again she smiled. "I'm keeping a log on a datacron Uncle Kiran gave me-Oh yeah, I met up with Uncle Kiran before leaving. Dad told him what I was doing and apparently he wasn't too happy with it, but he gave me a bunch of neat stuff before i left, things from dads company I guess...watch!"

She popped off camera for a second and appeared back, a small rock within the palm of the thick white gauntlet. "It works off repulsors."

Her fingers curled slightly, and slowly the rock began to float upwards as though it were pushed by the force, hovering in a slow spin.

"Cool, huh?" It was like using the force, a small reminder. "Uncle Kiran also gave me a blaster, some asheran armorweave, some other stuff. You should ask dad for something really, I bet he has half of this stuff just laying around somewhere."

Rose smiled at her sister, then let the rock fall back towards the ground. She shifted and moved closer to the camera, as if she was looking her sister in the eyes. "Alright, I'm gonna get going. The Locals said I shouldn't stay anywhere too long. I love you, I hope you're doing good. Tell dad he'll get one of these soon. I miss you guys."

With that, she gave a small wave and then depressed the button on the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom