Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG To Grow in the ways of the Force

Essentially I've made Aelor as a Padawan of sorts, receiving incomplete training from a Grey Jedi who, for all intents and purposes, was on the run from an unknown source. Whether Sith or Jedi, it matters not, but I do hope for a Revan-ish progression for him, but with nothing to do with Revan in TOR.

So, even though he's at mid-life according to Miraluka average lifespan (which was affected by Darth Nihilus' actions), there is much left to learn, much more room to grow, plus I left lots of wiggle room and cracks in his psyche to allow for healing by a Jedi Master or further corruption by a Sith Lord.

Essentially I've made Aelor as a Padawan of sorts, receiving incomplete training from a Grey Jedi who, for all intents and purposes, was on the run from an unknown source. Whether Sith or Jedi, it matters not, but I do hope for a Revan-ish progression for him, but with nothing to do with Revan in TOR.

So, even though he's at mid-life according to Miraluka average lifespan (which was affected by Darth Nihilus' actions), there is much left to learn, much more room to grow, plus I left lots of wiggle room and cracks in his psyche to allow for healing by a Jedi Master or further corruption by a Sith Lord.
Alternatively, if you want to make an arc out of it - do healing, learn Jedi ways, then get corrupted later. Hmu if you wanna talk details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom