Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Find What is Lost [Open/One Sith]

The Clan will need you, the vode, the galaxy. Even now, they rally together as I knew they would.
They need a common enemy to find unity.
The distinct humm of a lightsaber cut through the air, hissing as rain hammered down upon it. The figure supporting it seemed unperturbed by Coruscant's foul weather. Between the marble statues, the apprentice moved with an unseen opponent, angling her blade to deflect incoming fire that wasn't there, slashing at an opponent's legs, making a complete turn with grace and speed, lightsaber carving her opponents in half. This was not a teenager, stuffed with mirth, hacking and slashing needlessly at the world. This was an exercise. Each movement, deliberate and precise, the wielder so immersed in the force that her eyes were half closed.

Mya was there, she could feel the rain upon the skin, see the steam rising from the saber as the rain hammered relentlessly upon them, she could even hear the whisper of the wind as it whistled across the statues forms, weathering and changing them in a way that their sculptors would never be able to. But she was also not there. She was on Kamino, in a white room, the stink of the tank still clinging to her skin, sharing words with a man so different from her clinical surroundings.

You will be more than just a devoted servant Mya.
To this day, Mya didn't know if the man she spoke with in that room had been Ordo, or if it had been the Dark Lord himself. He said things like a dark lord, yet he reacted more emotionally than one great as he should. Perhaps he had wanted that? Perhaps he had wanted someone who would not judge him nor look to him as others did. Someone around which he could be human. Or perhaps she was merely the product of a man so confused and riddled with guilt, in cloning his dear sister, he believed he could undo what he had done.
You will be more than I could ever be.
The red blade flickered on and off as she practiced, her movements increased in speed as the Dark Lords and Lady's of history watched her with unmoving and glassy eyes. She was already more than he ever was, she was the moment he gave her memories. His memories, the memories of Mia Monroe and those of Velok that she had carried with her. There was bitterness now, it showed as her movements became more aggressive, her footwork slipped, a misstep made her stumble. She took a deep breath and began again.
Sith are Sith, Jedi are Jedi, we're more than that, you and I.
Yet here she was, here she had remained in the years passed, unseen by all. Here she had resided contemplating her actions, trying to discover where she should place her next foot on this path her father had created for her. None had bothered her, not even the Dark Lord himself. Each passing day had made her believe, more and more, that she was created out of desperation and not with purpose at all.
I promise you Buir, I will not let you down.
I know you won't, Mya.
Her memory shifted from that of a white room to a battlefield where the crack of a blaster echoed in her ears, smoke rising from the barrel of the gun in her hand as her father toppled to the ground. She could hear the bellow of Azrael as he expressed his discontent of her existence and her actions. His fury fresh in her memory as if it had been yesterday.

"You dare tread on the name of the Liberator and murder my brother in cold blood?!"

She had laughed, for she had believed she had done what the Dark Lord would have wanted. Freed him from this form, so he would not be trapped in the prisons upon Myrkr. Yet in the aftermath of the battle, when the adrenaline had worn away, she was left wanting. Six years, she had been out of the tank in which she'd been grown. Five of those years had found her questioning her existence. Time enough wallowing in self pity. She had been ruthless, both in serving Ordo, and in killing him it was time to be ruthless with herself. She stopped the exercise abruptly, coming slowly out of moving meditation, she deactivated the blade, clipping it to her belt as she moved from the Valley at a run, wanting to stave off the cold before it could set in, she bolted the short distance to the Temple.

A few heads swung her way, she ignored them, as she always did, wringing her hair out on the doorstep and padding through the temple, leaving small puddles in her wake.

The pounding rain on the outside of his window woke the Half-miralukan as he rubbed his eyes and forehead before comping his steel gray hair back,as a slight headache was the main reason he was awake. The morning consisted of washing his face and then placing a blindfold over his pitch black and blind eyes. Putting on the usual attire he wore when practicing, pants and boots, he began to move his body in conjunction to the Stava martial arts. He transitioned from Stava to Echani to K'thri and back to Stava again as he practiced the forms, flips, blocks, acrobatic moves and strikes of each of the three martial arts in conjunction with each other as he worked to build all into a single style he could use, an ongoing project of a few years.

In the middle of an acrobatic jump his fathers voice resounded in his mind. "Wrong, footwork." Sufficed to say he lost his focus and ended on his back on the floor. Leaning up to sit he sighed and then stood up and began to stretch, feeling his joints pop every so often as he cracked his fingers and shoulders. He wasn't in the mood to keep training in physical training, especially after hearing his fathers voice in his mind. His father had been more like a trainer than an actual father which was also the reason for T'zanith's near apathetic view of the galaxy around him, mostly though towards the species inhabiting it. With a quick shower and getting redressed he put on his rope, though it's ends were tattered, and put the hood over his head, allowing it to cover his blindfold as well.

Leaving his room he held a single marble aloft over his palm as he focused on training his focus, telekinesis through the force and to find a way to get enough mastery of the force to lessen the mental strain it usually put on him with every but his force sight as that was how he saw the world, a murky colored vision of the world around him were only the force sensitives were in full definition and non-force sensitives seemed like phantoms walking around. T'zanith walked passed the entrance to the temple as he headed to the library only to get out of the way of another acolyte that seemed to be in quite a rush to get in. "Hey watch were you're" He couldn't finish the sentence as his foot slipped on one of the puddles and he focused his attention to staying balanced, which he barely managed to do as he stood there with shaky footing and his marble rolling away and out the entrance of the temple. "Dry yourself off before you wet the entire temple!" He then shouted after her, his eyebrows furrowed in anger though his blindfold made the expression a little weak.

[member="Mya Munro"]

Mya stopped as someone took the time to yell at her, turning she fixed him with a deadpan stare. "Or what?" she challenged him, her voice steady and calm. She wrung her out out again, relishing in the noise of the water splashing onto the floor at her feet. "Maybe, you should watch where you're going."

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith pointed at his blindfold and looked quite annoyed. "Sorry but that's kind of hard without functioning eyes." He said in an equally annoyed tone as he stood up fully and moved to be on a dry spot on the floor. 'Great another self entitled acolyte...' He thought as that was what she looked like to him. "I see with the force so details are mostly fuzzy or just not there unless they actually have a force signature." He then explained since that was what he usually had to do with the other acolytes, but his tone seemed more monotone now than before.

[member="Mya Munro"]

Mya rolled her eyes at the monotone. "Your people must drown very often then if they can't discern water from land." she replied sarcastically. She didn't need a biology lesson, she was well aware of Miraluka's ability to see. "The force is in everything living. Water is riddled with life, therefore you can see it. If you spend less time floating marbles and more time paying atention, you wouldn't have ended up on your backside. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to be somewhere that you aren't."

She turned on her heel and began to walk away. She needed to get out of this temple. She needed to find a master, or make a lot of noise so she was noticed by one at least.

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith felt a little childish when she scolded him like that. "Y-yeah I guess...." He mumbled as he looked around a bit and then watched her turn on her heel and walk away. "Wait hold on!" He said as he jogged up to be next to her, staying on the other side of the puddles so he wouldn't slip again. "Listen I'm sorry, woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I'm T'zanith Zebron... And you are?" He said as he handed her his hand as a gesture to shake her hand. "Sorry I'm just used to the other acolyte's using whatever excuse to start a fight around here that I'm used to give such a response to most around here... but you seem a little different from the rest of them." He said before thinking 'perhaps she's just tired?' as a way to still hold onto his theory about the other acolytes.

[member="Mya Munro"]

Mya looked down at his hand for a long time, multiple actions running through her head. She could walk away, it was incredibly tempting to do so. No matter how much acolytes pretended to be friends, none of them were. The sith working as one was always predicted to be fraught with tension and in fighting and Mya hated everyone. All of them, all the sith, all the jedi. Everyone. She had had only one friend in the entire galaxy and she'd shot him in the back of the head.

"Mya." she replied shortly still not taking his hand, instead watching him with a frown. "Different how?"

@T'zanith Zebron

"Well for starters you haven't tried to rip my head off... yet that is." He said moving his hand back. 'ok no touching then.' He thought before he looked her over a little. "Well that and there is something about your force signature that's... well different, you feel like an acolyte but you somehow don't resemble one.... does that make any sense?" He then explained as he looked her over a little bit more but then made sure his "eyes" were focused on [member="Mya Munro"]'s eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom