Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Be Met Head On [Ronin]

Voss
Meditation Room
meditation-room1.jpg
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]
After their return to Voss, Coci had Ronin settle into the Temple with his own quarters. He needed space, time to think and try to remember his past and himself. Although he sensed a connection to Coci, there was little to no recollection of her. He is Ronin of the Jedi Order, a warrior of the Republic but now he is here under the care of the Sanctum and when the time comes, we will be better prepared to return to his former life.

Coci had spent a great deal of time thinking about how to go about this, there were plenty of options but which one would be the best for him? The Medical staff had cleared him of any physical injuries or problems, fixed up a few minor issues but the test was to come.

She had sent a message to Ronin to meet her in the meditation room, it would be here that they would start his road to recovery. Now everything depended on Ronin, he would now be up to him to decide the progress of the meditations.

Coci entered the room and prepared, sitting on one of the plush cushions to enter a state of calm.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

CDatFfrUgAAh27u.jpg

It was if anything an uneventful trip to Vos with either one speaking much.As for what its worth Ronin didn't know what if anything to talk about. Being that thought the sense of connection to her was there. Any semblance of memory about her or the life he'd might had lived was all but absent. But just the same he would casually talk or interact with her for most the trip. Get to know her name as well his....talking briefly of Vos at times.

At any rate once there could help but feel somewhat at a lost. For as the two walked out of the Ship and onto the Temple grounds. He couldn't quite shake the feeling of some those they past along the way. Stare briefly and in silence seem to have look of either disbelief or such. As he figured who wouldn't seeing someone as she put it lightly. Come back from the dead when on all account he was reported to have been dead. Walk around with a presumed dead man face was if anything an unnerving idea for him as well.

And once on Vos the two briefly parted with him being ushered into one the Temple quarters. Where he was informed Ronin could reside in for the duration of his stay. Which on all accounts though was somewhat sparce in decor. With nothing but a single bed, a small closet where a few tunic shirts and Pants hung neatly to one side. chair and bench by the wall. At which time he then was ask to take moment to clean up. Change from the fairly ragged cloths he was in and then taken to the med ward. Where he place under a great deal of test and medical care. Which he seem never had for what ever duration of life he felt he'd had.

At which time in their care it was found he had for the most part the usual. Scrapes and injuries one would assume a life lived on the street had. Along with some quite unusual ones....one which as the medics could only speculate. Were ones could associate to find on a crash victim some them superficial. While one at best perplex them for in all accounts if the scar markings on his chest. Though seem all but heal and barely visible except for the faint scar outline around it. One which on all account in theory could have meant the death of him. But then again here he was standing so the thought it best to keep it aside. Till further test could be made once he was rested. For when all was said and done....ronin was feeling a bit apprehensive and somewhat unwilling to do any further test. Tired from the trip and somewhat still a bit stress out by being in such unfamiliar territory abet as she had assured him. It was for if nothing else his own good....and part the process to help him back to who he was once.

But for now dress in some clean clothing he was then asked to meet with Master Coci. Which he no less complied to and following the instruction given. He soon found himself in a quite circular room where the faint calm breeze and scent of springtime loomed. At which time he then slowly tentatively enter. Now cleanly shaven and seem for all account more or less had been fairly close enough to look a bit close to his former self. He then then slowly walked in and pause to stand before her.Unsure what to say or how best to act. He no less gazed at her with a seem innocent inquisitive gaze. As in the back his mind he tried so hard to picture her....and recall any semblance of memory of her. When on all account there was none but just the sense...feeling of close connection to her. As such seem like a child approaching a parent figure . He somewhat fidgeted where he stood and soon with bit apprehension spoke.

"I guess this is where we begin then....thought i have to say i do appreciate everything you've done for me. And feel at a lost how to express my gratitude nor how best to address you? "

"You don't need to thank me for anything, it is very good to have a Jedi back to the fold. And please call me Coci". She sat sit on the cushion only her arm would raise to invite Ronin to choose one of the cushions in the room to take his place.

"Ronin have been looking through the archives, both here on Voss and through out connection to the Jedi Order and what I have discovered is that you where under the instruction of Master E'ron before she departed the Order to form the Order of the Silver Jedi". She paused to allow this news to settle, it also explained why Coci had recognised him as she had been in the intelligence department at the time.

"I am not sure if you are aware, but Master E'ron has joined the living force, some time back now". None of this could explain his connection to Coci, but the force is mysterious and has it's own 'plans' and will. Coci allowed Ronin a few moments to think over this news and answer any questions he might have, before proceeding onto the next part of his recovery.
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

"You don't need to thank me for anything, it is very good to have a Jedi back to the fold. And please call me Coci"

It was then soon after she came reply and for once reason or another. Ronin was no less seem eager yet looking so innocent as he stood there, For thought his face looked aged and somewhat weather by life seem. The look as once gazed deep into those jade green eyes told otherwise. For in them was look of someone far younger that he was on the outside. Seem as if like a mere child no less wise in the ways of the world. As one would expect someone of his age would be for at best. His ordeal of late although seem not had left that much physically marks. It had for the most part had in depth left him and rob Ronin of much his memory.

"Just the same i guess am very thankful for any help Coci. Though i am curious to ask seeing to start off what have you any leads as to who i was as a Jedi? And is there any records as to why i don't seem remember anything about my time as a Jedi nor as to who i was under during my time there."

At any rate with much been said and with a innocent smile on his face Ronin then respectful nod to Coci as he continued on listen her words.

"Ronin have been looking through the archives, both here on Voss and through out connection to the Jedi Order and what I have discovered is that you where under the instruction of Master E'ron before she departed the Order to form the Order of the Silver Jedi"

At which time he intently listen and kept silent for now as he tried process what was being said. And for once reason or another when she spoke of another name.

"So i guess perhaps that could been why what little memory i could recall. Had me been found up so far off from the core worlds then. Don't know but then again i was alone at that time. As far i can recall....which kinda be something i might want ask her. If or when i would be able forward meet with Master E'ron."

Something felt familiar about it at the same time sadden him. As to why it seem soon became apparent as she continued on speak.

"I am not sure if you are aware, but Master E'ron has joined the living force, some time back now."

At which time he could help let a pang of sadness and guilt wash over him upon hearing this. And with it seem a bit of confusion as to why if she'd not been his Master. And that she had since passed why then does he feel such a closeness to her. At which time as he pause to slowly digest all that was being said that day. That he internally began to decide as to how best proceed. At any rate thinking if he was alive and his Master dead. Then perhaps a sinking feeling over came him. Where in he could not help shake the thought....what if he was to blame her loss? or if not why was he still alive when Master E'ron she spoke of was dead. So many question....at any rate after a moment pause he turn her and spoke.

" I see......then if i may ask.....how did she passed? Would it happen anywhere near an ice plane or some kind? Because one the nightmares that been plague me since I've awoke each night since. Was the a feeling of being so cold....fridge at best....a dark shadow looming over me....then darkness....only to wake and find i was in some distant asteroid mining facility. Some guy....a foreman from the mines said he found me unconscious by the space port. Felt sorry and took me in...and that at best is the only clear memory i have had since far....well we met in that inn a while back."

"Master E'ron was killed on Panatha, by Darth Vornskr. Her death occurred at the end of the galaxy, nowhere near your location", she offered a smile to ease his mind.

"You continued nightmares are what we will address along with your memory loss in a hope to bring you your identity back". This was going to be a long road but the end result would be rewarding for them both. The galaxy will see the return of a Jedi.

"I need your permission to enter your mind. Once there, I will being to work on pieces memory back in place. I will start from the most recent and work back", she looked at him squarely, looking for understanding on what she asks and what will happen.

"We will work together, and at your pace. I will not .. cause any harm or place you in danger, I want that understood". Before Coci would begin she needed his permission and signal. To allow another into your mind is personal and can be frightening.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then that deep curiosity and somewhat silent anticipation Ronin listen her speak intently.

"Master E'ron was killed on Panatha, by Darth Vornskr. Her death occurred at the end of the galaxy, nowhere near your location."

At which time after contemplate what was said did Ronin seem feel a bit more at ease. As with her smile and words help ease his mind in away of the guilt. If or by any involvement in his former departed Master death. At which time a faint glimmer of hope and slight sigh escape his lips. As with innocent gaze he turn face her as he spoke.

" See...well although it saddens me to hear this. To say the least it in a way dispelled one my fears....though it still leaves me with the later."

At which time she then continued to ask in a calm yet concern manner as he listened to her.

"You continued nightmares are what we will address along with your memory loss in a hope to bring you your identity back."

At which time he then seem still feeling a bit lost and somewhat taken aback by what was said so far. Turn his gaze downward towards the ground. A faint feeling of hope at same time uncertainty filled him. Cradling his head between his palms seem like a lost child.

"So what now? What do i need do or start in recovering my memory Coci? Seeing am so lost in all this....seeing if my Master is truly dead. Then why is it so that i felt so draw to you. As if something guided .... by what or who i.....i don't know....."

To which perhaps sense faint fear and uncertainty in him that she. In calm manner of that some with genuine concern and seem guided by the force.

"I need your permission to enter your mind. Once there, I will being to work on pieces memory back in place. I will start from the most recent and work back."

At which time he then slowly lifting his head turn gaze at her. Their eyes meeting as she too squarely gazed back at him with a look of understating and care. As he then turn her spoke in a fairly uncertain tone in his voice.

" Guess having done it alone like I've had for sometime now .....i just can't help fear and don't know ....will it hurt....will it be a cause of concern or danger to me? "

His words seem so innocently genuine yet hopeful as was the look in those eyes.

"We will work together, and at your pace. I will not .. cause any harm or place you in danger, I want that understood"

To which time after taking a momentary pause to try slowly take in what was said. As decision finally formed in his mind that with light nod and look of trust in his face.

"...I can honestly say feel of fear is there. Yet i believe and trust you.... ."

She smiled and nodded her understanding. Coci closed her eyes, and began her own meditation. "Firstly, enter your mediation, clear your mind of everything we talked about, this room and concentrate on my presence here". Lets see what can be revealed with the beginnings of this...

"Once I sense that you are relaxed and focused .. I will reach out to you through the force and my presence will be felt to your mind. When you have had enough, just say and I will depart".

She drew in the place on Voss in which most recently, her and Thurion had found. A field of soft waving grass, swaying in all directions caused by the wind. There is nothing there save them, standing enjoying the moment before they would attempt to duel each other. A smiled formed on her lips, the duel had not concluded, it couldn't. Instead, she brought forth the image of him walking around the long emerald grass, his finger tips lightly caressing the tips and Thurion was, in that moment, serene.

It had been wonderful to watch, to see him so.

But like all things [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], the thoughts of him are distracting and so she had to place him from her mind, reluctantly. Now, in the grass, is only she. Allowing the wind to take her thoughts away as she entered a state of .. nothing. But she still remains aware of Ronin in the room.
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then innocently Ronin turn his head to gaze at Coci. Feeling bit unsure at first as for what its worth he at first could help shake the fear....uncertainty that he felt at that time. But then look at the smile and look of seem complete calm understanding in Coci face. Somehow ease his mind a bit at any rate watching her for moment as she spoke.

"Firstly, enter your mediation, clear your mind of everything we talked about, this room and concentrate on my presence here."

At which time at first feel a bit unsure as to what she meant. Ronin eventually figure at best to just copy what she did as he continued listen on. Sitting as still he could before close his own eyes as well. As he then following the tone her voice began to try follow. Clear his mind as best he could and push as much the distraction off to the side. And for once try best he could to follow her lead. At which time his thought then began wander. To place and time far beyond where he was. Listening intently to her voice as she spoke.

"Once I sense that you are relaxed and focused .. I will reach out to you through the force and my presence will be felt to your mind. When you have had enough, just say and I will depart."

As he soon found himself sitting inside what appear be a small hovel. It walls as he turn gaze about was made out of seem plastered mud. Looking about more closely he could make out a small table before him. Where small metal parts of some sort machine was place. And on his side was a rag and an old blaster pistol.

It was a curious first memory that came to Ronin. For a moment, Coci allowed his mind to remain there taking the scene in and hopefully start to place things together. She could see the image of his mind as if she was in the room with him, which meant that he had let her in his memories without barrier. And that he trusted her, and she would not break that trust.

As the moment lingered, Coci worked on the periphery of the vision before them both, trying to pull the shadow of his mind to clear and reveal more of this memory. So far there is no interference from any dark sources, no badness to this but time would reveal more and memory would be unclouded.

What is this place? she asked him through telepathy. Show me more of it.

Coci's force awareness concentrated on Ronin, looking for any signs of distress or pain, he is fine for now.
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then that seem that as his consciousness slowly began to acclimate. To what appeared been one the most recent memory that it could recall. That his mind couldn't help sense the presence of another in the background. One which at first he felt slight uncertainty about and yet thru time. Seem to slowly accept and trust to point he seem not mind. And instead continued to piece together the images in his mind memory,

Looking about thought the hovel seem quaintly small and humble. It had for the most part been at best cozy and warm as his eye gaze towards one corner. One could see a small fire where another male figure stood. Speak thought the image of him was bit hazy.

" So your turn to go out on patrol this time buddy...."

To which with a slight nod the images soon change. That of a desert landscape with nothing seem to see for miles on either direction. Then gaze down at his hands one could see. He was armed with what appeared be a weapon of some sort. And just below his feet lay a motionless heap of what appeared at first be nothing less than rags. But upon closer inspection one could see the outline of a man of sort. A sand people be exact laying motionless and seem dead at first glance.

Then gaze about one could see a bantha in the distance. As the images soon shifted abruptly into a fight of some sort. Between him and few more of the same kind as that was show before. The fight seem brutal and intense to the point their loud scream and grunts could be heard ever so clearly.

Then no sooner had they appeared came silence......and the sudden appearance of a dark shadow in the distance. One which seem bring such fear in his heart that began to quickly back away. The fear in him seem so heavily palatable that his heart began to race. And in his minds eye all he could see was the flames. Burning all around him....the death smell of burning flesh and the screams. The god awful screams that his minds eye could all but scream out...

" No...please.....leave me alone........i ...don't want die....no...please....it burns....it burns..."

The deeper Ronin went into meditation, the further Coci proceeded through his mind. It was like a maze, turning to corridors that only led to a block, a wall and more so, there was mist that had descended and clouded her way. Using the lightside of the force, she burned a soft white light that would remove the mist and allow her a path to walk.

To that part of the brain, the temporal lobe where memories are locked way, she sense on corruption to the neurons or synapses, this was not physical but a blockage created by an event in his life, a terror so bad to have removed his ability to remember. Or it had be a self removal.

Coci felt his heart rate increase, a strong sense of fear and terror entered Ronin, and immediately she used her sense of calm on his mind. This is but a memory you are in no danger ..

A sweeping wave of strength and calm washed over him, to reassure of her presence and her protection. The image of a dark shadow approached them both, Coci waited to see what would be revealed. Screams, smoke and burning..

Concentrate on that figure, that person approaching ... I am right next to you, I will protect you..
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then that as the dust slowly settled that with it along with the landscape. That the image of Ronin in this plane of existence soon change as well. For gone was earlier image of him and was but soon replace by a seem younger child. Seem no more that four or five curled up in a corner. Seem so afraid near sobbing and lost in all that was transpire all around him. For as much could be said seem with Master Coci probing into his subconscious. The then seem actual mental representation of him emerged out of the shadows.

Not so much as a repressed image lock in his seem tormented mind. But an actual factual image of what he truly was within. For unbeknownst to Master Coci nor Ronin the seem dormant curse that lie within. One which was no less activated not too long ago stem from his then first physical demise and dark entity that triggered it all.

At any rate with the seem fear ever so growing to threaten take over him that time. That Master Coci seem no less take note of as all around the seem maze of halls and corridors that suddenly appeared round them. As block , walls and more so of twisted uneven steps began form all round. Making it if anything difficult to navigate within with faint mist soon rise to descended cloud her path. And from beyond sense his terror and fear grow as the shift all around seem grow with it. That with a calm demeanor and seem light touch thru the force. Master Coci tried as best she could to calm his mind.

This is but a memory you are in no danger ..

Her words spoke thru thought and the temporary bond made. Once he'd let her enter his subconscious freely to which end he then seem to slightly do calm down enough. That from the corner which he found himself trap the youthful Ronin seem to slowly rise. Then slowly but surely come to cautiously glance around and appear be curiously like a child. Seek out the comforting warmth of her voice and sweeping wave of strength emanate from her. As the calm wash over him the closer he seem to come where she was. A seem reassuring presence of protection so inviting to the young Ronin visage that he could help be draw closer to where she was.

Concentrate on that figure, that person approaching ... I am right next to you, I will protect you..

Thought in his heart the intense feeling and fear of the door beyond still grip him. As such that in his mind eye the shadow figure before him seem grew. And slowly take hold his heart in a way that he dare not approach the glow door beyond. Where faint fire licked at its corner that he had stop where he stood turn hide to one the nearby corner .

" I can't i'm .....i'm.....afraid.....please make him go away....i don't want ....pain ....death.....it hurts...."

He then in between sob that he seem to then slowly age and regress back in age. Till eventually when vision shifted back to him to show him be no more than a year or so old. A homestead burning not far from where he was. And in his small arms barely held on to her. A woman lay dying and with her seem dying breath and will raise a hand. Caressing the side his face ever so gently.

"My boy....my sweet baby boy.....don't cry mommy won't be to far....be strong....brave....soon...."

He voice then slowly fade as last faint breath leaves her body. And her hand slowly goes limp on one side his tears then slowly fall. Leave him all alone sobbing over her dead form which he tried so hard rock back forth. As a lone saber slowly roll out from under her robe and come stop just inches from his feet.

" No mommy please.....don't go.....mommy...."

It was then from the distance a voice boom sinister and dark.

'.....in time boy....the sins of the father will wash over the son....and till blood debt be paid in full....so shall you suffer eternal damnation......never to know rest....nor know fate as once past.....'

And with this he fearfully shook his head as the bond seem abruptly broken. Shaken back to reality of the then and now. Breathing heavy and heart heavy Ronin pleading lost gaze turn towards Master Coci. Silent and still as he sat there......

The tempest raging within..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85JLNFc4eT4
Such pain and sadness shared, as Coci pushed through the barriers one by one. The images of death, of that of a mother hold her son, made her heart stop. The child, pleading for the mother not to go, but she had no power to stay. By the scene around them, through the mind's eye, Coci saw the destruction of his home of his family. She could not talk her eyes of the boy, it reminded her of Theo, her own son and tears ran down her face.

In the darkness, in the back rooms of his mind the shadow figure loomed again, always sitting on the edge of his reality in wait .. just waiting for Ronin to fall, and this figure would be there to catch him and bring upon Ronin his 'death'. It was history, what had happened to the young boy and his mother, but it was also Ronin's demon.

Coci sensed Ronin beside her, her hand reached out to him and took his hand in hers, the other hand raised and waited. But she was too late... before they could rid his mind of this demon, Ronin severed the mental link and sat silent.

Now back in the meditation room, Coci opened her eyes to see him. "I am sorry", she could barely whisper, her face still moist with tears. "Your mother was brave, she saved you". Truly, what could one say to someone faced with this sudden memory, a memory he relived as though it just happened, afresh.
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then as Ronin consciousness slowly return and his breathing slowly calm down. Just as his eyes open and slowly adjusted to his current surrounding. And last memories of his current healing session in the mediation room with Master Coci soon ended. With him come remember how in the last few moments as stood there alone. In his minds eye as visage of his mother soon faded out and darkness slowly consumed him in a way. That fear soon filled the heart of the child like image of him. That he in between sobs began to wildly reach out. With his little hands flay about in the dark as far his small arms could reach. Trying so desperately to reach out to the comforting warmth of Master Coci presence. Then feeling something catch and grip his left hand gently. As such that with his right then try reach out with his little legs stretching out as high he could. In seem sheer desperation of a child that he was at that time. When from behind he felt its cold hard grasp reach out to hold him back. Grabbing hold of his legs that it sent him into a state of sheer panic.

That it driven him to unknowingly break from his bond from her. And be awoken prematurely back into reality before she could do anything help rid him of dark demon within. That shaken back awake he soon come to realize look down at his hand that. For whatever reason his left hand was hold on to hers. And as he turn his head face her with look. Of both sadness, innocence and confusion as he desperately held back the tears in his eyes. To no less notice the look on her face as her eyes met his.

"I am sorry"

Her voice barely a whisper and Master Coci face seem still moisten by tears. Being that she was a mother herself the impact and emotion of their first session hit her hard. As it did him for after pray or long to get even a small glimpse of what lost history. He could get back that seem with her help had finally came to fruition. Abet it was somewhat of a sad one but no less understandable. For it was if nothing else drawn from the strongest emotion or bond anyone could know have. That of one between a mother and her child....something which no matter what. Had seem held the test of time and the dark curse iron grip grasp over him. That it left him in a way somewhat contented and same time sad. Knowing that if anything else he now had a faint image of who he was. And a glimpse of who his mother was....thought at same time it brought him such great sadness. Seeing her die thought not fully understanding the circumstance of why. As it like most his memory was still yet a blur in his mind. That all he could blurt out in that moment in faint somewhat sad and remorseful tone.

"....I saw her...i .....i saw my mother....she died...because of me...."

At which time in seem a motherly tone and response Master Coci. Turn towards him and he feels her other hand hold onto his spoke.

"Your mother was brave, she saved you."

Which on all account come from her and feeling so heartfelt somewhat comforted him. That with a momentary sigh he in turn gaze back at her and gently nod. As seem in that moment it would seem the force in its own mysterious ways.Help hint or show that their meeting was truly not been of luck but that it was truly meant be so in a way.

"I guess she did and was.....brave....her love saved me that day. To a point she sacrificed her life for me....and for once at least now i know where i came from....thought the how and why of what happen after still is quite hazy ...or unclear...hopefully in time it would come to me...."

She remained in place holding his hand, for nothing else but comfort and the need to feel something tangible after such a test and release of emotions. "Soon we will go and refresh and later we need to explore this part of your life more", there was still much to do, this was only the start. "To draw resolution to not only your memory loss but to a large part of the life that has influenced you without your knowledge, we need to face this, you need to face it". And there is the question of that dark figure, most likely the murderer of his mother.

This whole session of meditation had been taxing on them both and it was time to find a place to breath. Coci stood up, and invited Ronin to as well. Walking to the side and opening the door they would find their way to the gardens of the Sliver Temple. "Come, lets get come air".
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then as his consciousness began to try adjust being pulled so suddenly back to reality. As his heartbeat began to slowly calm down while his mind began process. Everything that he'd seen as it sorted out reality from the vision. That it seem feel her hand in his and knowing he was not alone. Had in a way been comforting as the feeling of having something real or tangible grounding him to the then and now.

"What now Master Coci..."

His eyes pleading yet still somehow still trouble by the images he'd just witness.

"Soon we will go and refresh. And later we need to explore this part of your life more."

In which time with look of slight uneasiness though his heart no less reminded by the warmth of her calming wave. The all too real touch of her hand in his at that time that much like the child manifestation earlier. He looked at her with complete trust as the tendril of the force drew them close. For in the brief moment they spent in the initial session all but drew him to view her much akin to a mother. Rather than that of just a Master or anything else.

"I see thought am afraid....the dark shadow....he frighten me."

At which time with a reassuring smile and gentle motherly concern she spoke.

"To draw resolution to not only your memory loss but to a large part of the life that has influenced you without your knowledge, we need to face this, you need to face it"

And he let his head hung low for moment let out a slight sigh. His left feet slightly shuffling in a way as for moment the child in him linger briefly still. As the underlying image of the dark shadow lurking in the sideline. All but lead him to doubt or somewhat question who it could be. And why had it's presence seem so familiar at the same time frighting that thought linger. Could figure be connected to his mother passing or his own strange memory loss?

But then for now with his whole being feeling so taxed and somewhat exhausted by the earlier session. It seem a welcome change that upon seeing Master Coci stand and invite him to a side. Where a door stood and with calm tone spoke.

"Come, lets get come air"

In which time with faint beam smile on his face as with the faint bond between them. Born out of trust and understanding form thru the earlier vision. As in his mind Ronin could help note. How much in a way he felt so close to her now than he did before. As the memory of the child in him appreciated her caring way earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom