Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Tiure-Class Space Yacht

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_dawn_star___AISN_cruiser_by_strangelet.jpg

Intent: With many factions creating their own ships and technology, I feel that it would be a decent idea for the Hutt Cartel to have a string of ships and weapons unique to the faction as well as available on the blackmarket. This will be the fourth of a series of tech submissions aimed to fleshing out a Hutt Fleet. While Wookieepedia does have a few Hutt affiliated ships listed, the specs for them are not readily available and it is hardly as extensive as that of the Republic's and Empire's. I hope that by making these ships, the Hutt Cartel can legitimately use some sort of unique fleet while also giving writers specific numbers to use when fleeting.
Development Thread: None
Hero Unit: No
Manufacturer: Ubrikkian Industries
Model: Yacht
Affiliation: Hutt Cartel; Blackmarket
Modularity: Yes, depends on its specific use
Production: To Order
Material: Durasteel

Classification: Transport
Role: Luxory yacht for Hutt Cartel
Height: 40m
Width: 30m
Length: 160m
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Hypermatter
Hyperdrive Rating: 1.5
Minimum Crew: 10
Optimal Crew: 35+2 gunners
Armaments:
6 Heavy Turbolasers
8 Laser Cannons
2 Missile Tubes - 8 per tube
Hanger:
6 Arok Starfighters
2 Shuttles

Non-Combative Attachments:
Sensor Array
Tractor Beam
Shields

Passenger Capacity: 75
Cargo Capacity: 100 ton
Consumables: 10 months
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 800 km/h

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Yeah - it's a corvette stacked on top of a corvette, mass-wise, and 6 big guns paired with 6 fighters is an appropriate arsenal for that. I like this flexible little ship and can't see any problems with it. Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom