Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timeline Curious?

Can I get some community ideas towards this? The timelines all seem to be different joinable era's, and some, if not all either have the Empire scattered, near death, or gone. Could anyone tell me the status of the Empire in the timelines?

If I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize, only my second post, and on a cellphone some of the timelines are troubling to read (not anyones fault but poor zoom resolution)

The main timeline takes place 840-some years after RotJ, following the Gulag Plague which destroyed galactic civilization and wiped out trillions. The rest of the timelines are from important board-wide events earlier in the timeline.

As for the Empire, it's been long dead and gone. Various attempts have been given to revive it, however, in different forms.

[member="Aram Kalast"] is working on creating the First Order ala the new movie. For more Sithly Empires, there's the One Sith. Then the Imperium just started up, but I don't know much about that one.

[member="Galven Solomon"]

[member="Veino Garn"]

Oh... Perhaps my character is unfit, then. The character is supposed to at least start in the Empire as a Moff with a small fleet, or in a Remnant. Am I right to guess this is no longer possible, or is there something else I can do?

I think there are a few Remnants floating around somewhere, but I can't remember which ones specifically, since there's been several Imperial Remnant factions before.

Oh! I forgot! One Imperial faction merged with the Republic while retaining their Imperial nature, so you could probably contact with them.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
We do offer a remnant style at the First Order. We are a bit more religious extremist with our belief of replicating The Galactic Empire of old however.

I would suggest checking out the Imperium that has just started up, from the look of things they are going for a more classic Empire feel.

The Imperium is meant to be a Galactic Empire type of organization with moffs, admirals, generals and the like. The Imperium is on the evil end of the spectrum and we are looking for the Imperial minded to come aboard and help us grow.

[member="Kira Corsai"] [member="Aram Kalast"]

Are you both in the same faction? Who is the highest rank? Whoever, whichever, I need to speak to them in private about certain matters that pertain to my character. What I must ask is a permission of action that will be a 'dealbreaker' for I and the leader. Whether or not I may do it without asking, it is a gesture I intend to give either way.

We are not in the same faction. I represent the Imperium. I am one of the heads. There is a supreme commander, a grand moff and I am the director of imperial intelligence.

If you want, you can message me with your concern and I can discuss it with you in private. [member="Galven Solomon"]

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
As [member="Kira Corsai"] said, she is part of the Imperium, survivors of the Remnants that have began to form a classical style of Empire.
I represent the First Order, a group of ex-imperials, one sith deserters and warlords who have formed a more extremist version of the Empire, religiously believing in the acts of the Galactic Empire of old.

Both an 'Empire' of sorts, both very different.
Chose which one suits your style, they are both promising factions.

Jsc

Disney's Princess

To note. Factions (such as Jedi Orders, smuggler rings, or imperial governments) are created by the players on this website. Anybody can create a Faction. So, when you see many different groups running around? Just be aware of this concept. We promote a very sandbox type of RP here on CHAOS. Were anybody can do anything, anytime. Including! Start a new Faction.

Cheers and happy posting. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom