Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to Meet the Galaxy!

Hi! This here's Keturah. A.K.A. "The X" (though no one except she knows that!). A cute, petite teenage girl with an optimistic smile and a knack for being the most infamous hack-robber in the galaxy. That's right: HACK-ROBBER. Meaning? She can completely drain over 1,000 bank accounts in five minutes or less, and leave no fingerprints whatsoever. The coolest part is that no one has even the slightest clue who she is! And she does a perfect job of keeping it that way. So, who wants to add her on Starbook? :p

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
.....HAHAHAHAHA!!

Now that's an entrance, but there can only be one HACK-ROBBER around these parts partner. Your just small fish, lol.

[member="Keturah X"]

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Keturah X"]

Come hang with me sometime. We'll be a couple of well... not kids.... maybe young adults or whatever just trolling around and having fun.

Me being a Sith isn't an issue.... Because I mostly ignore teachings, rule of thumbs, major interstellar laws.... Small stuff like that.

That makes sense. She'd find some interesting things if she looked, mainly his service record as an Imperial Cadet with the Fel Imperium, short tenure with the Army of Light, and then the time he and Nyos Val toppled a crime syndicate on Cloud City. Not much beyond that. A purchase of a starship, maybe.

[member="Keturah X"]

That could work. Though she wouldn't let him know who she is. She'd track him down, and then meet him by "accident". And she likes to stick to nicely populated places. Well, except for Coruscant.
@Veino Garn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom