Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Earn Your Keep

Kruel Zing

Standing in the cargo bay of the Infineon Kruel watched his followers work on what repairs the vessel required. It took dedication and hard work to keep the ship afloat, considering it was millennia old it flew better than it had any excuse to. Currently Ambroscus and his apprentices were on their way to the ancient Sith Planet known as Ashas Ree, a world that many Sith wouldn’t remember or bat an eye at. All they cared about were the historically prominent planets such as Korriban or Ziost. Shame, there was so much power and knowledge spread across these other neglected planets. However, what those foolish Sith ignored Kruel would take advantage of. Drabbed in dark cloaks his figure was covered hiding the further signs of darkside degradation. One could not push their abilities and life so far without consequences. Kruel had lived longer than any other Dashade and it was beginning to show itself as at times his body shook uncontrollably or he’d cough up blood in large increments.

“My children come.” Kruel’s mouth moved making nothing more than a whisper but he need not speak any louder as the Marks they bear upon their necks would cause his voice to echo within their heads. One of the benefits of marking his upper echelon of apprentices. The only ones that had been worthy to bear the mark in recent years. They were his horsemen, they would act according to his whim. Even if it meant destroying an entire population. If they didn’t now one day soon they would. Whatever current activities they indulged themselves was no longer important. Only answering their master was.

In comparison to the way he’d been taught Kruel wasn’t too different from his jedi master. They both demanded respect above all else, yet they didn’t want their apprentices to grovel or cow before another. They wanted their apprentices to stand strong despite whatever opposition they faced. It brought a smile to the Dashade’s face as he looked the sad fact of the force in the face. He had accepted it long ago. The jedi and Sith were simply mirror images of each other and even as a Sith, Ambrscus still carried the influence of his own master. With a jerk the ship would exit hyperspace as they arrived above the planet Ashas Ree.

[member="Seria Ventreme"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Tarok"] [member="Dravis Rosilla"]

Dravis grimaced as he felt yet another sharp sting across his back. He was sparring with a Geonosian, a strange bug-creature, wielding a long, razor-thin whip. The bug was a Petranaki warrior, that had specialized in the long, flexible weapon. Dravis himself carried a very similar weapon: A long, thick cord, attached to a hilt. The shock whip was currently deactivated, but would still hurt quite a bit when Dravis got an attack in.

If Dravis got an attack in.

The bug seemed to hover out of the way of every single of the Bith's strikes. In return, Dravis acquired a smarting wound whenever the Geonosian lashed out. Finally, Dravis was fed up. He retracted his own whip into his hilt, and caught the Geonosian's wings with the Force, forcing the creature to land. It chittered at the Bith angrily, and walked out of his room, brushing itself off.

Dravis had acquired a twenty-unit squad of these warriors from a new contact within the Cofederacy of Independent Systems, and had done everything in his power to try to gain their respect, to no avail. The Archduke had been clear that they would not be loyal. That was an understatement. They did what the Sith said, but nothing more. That would change one day, he was sure of it.

Suddenly, Dravis heard a voice in his mind, a familiar, dark voice. [member="Kruel Zing"] was calling for him. It would be rude of him not to heed the summons of his Master.

After a bit of walking, Dravis, flanked by four Geonosians carrying Sonic Rifles, made his way to the cargo hold of the Infineon. He saw his Lord waiting for him, and he walked quickly over. He bowed to the powerful man, his guards offering nothing more than suspicious glares.

"My Lord, I have arrived." A bit obvious, but it always paid to be formal. Especially when one's entourage was anything but.

- [member="Seria Ventreme"] - [member="Akuma"] - [member="Tarok"] -

Tarok wasn't too far from his master when his call when out, a burning sensation on his neck alerted him that he was summoned. Tarok was in his chamber of his master's ship, He stood up breaking his meditation putting on his shirt and other pieces of armour. He had been working on a new lightsaber design too but it was still incomplete so he grabbed his basic single bladed lightsaber and left the room. He walked the hallways still learning his way around the ship it took him some time before he arrived where his master was. Tarok looked upon [member="Kruel Zing"] he was starting to look like the end was coming for him though tarok knew that he could not stand up to his master yet he was still too weak nor had he learned all that Darth Ambroscus could teach.

Another of his master's apprentices showed up, [member="Dravis Rosilla"] a bith tarok hadn't really met before greeted Ambroscus and tarok followed in the greeting " My lord i have heard the call. " Tarok wondered if the other had been called but didn't voice this he only waited for his master and the others if they join him.
[member="Akuma"] [member="Seria Ventreme"]

Playing in my quarters with the talons, and claws as they were poking out of my arms and hands, I smiled at them as I looked them over. Moving my hand side over side as I then retracted the said weapons to reside beneath my skin and flesh. It hurt to retract the weapons as much as it did to actually eject them. Yet my skin was healing as soon as the claws and weapons slid under my skin. The Biots could heal themselves so I wouldn't look completely out of place, well more so than I did before, with holes in my arms and hands. I shivered a bit. Feeling my hand up my arm as the holes slowly closed up.

It was a new sensation to me. I could barely feel anything where the spikes and fighting claws would come out of. Looking down, I grinned brightly. I then grabbed my gear. Dressing up in my little black dress with my singlet hidden slightly underneath. It was at least some armor. Better than nothing. However, I did have durasteel bracers, and shinguards just in case. Carrying my Katana, and my purple lightsaber, I started to make my way out. fading in and out of existence.

Upon my skin, hidden as my skin as it was grafted to reside just underneath my skin layer, was a special item called the Cloak of Nuun. A "suit" made of cilia that could render myself invisible. Just to test it out, I walked past a guard. Slowly and gently padding my way past him. And then appeared behind him. Only to tap his shoulder and instantly turn invisible. The man looked around trying to figure out where I went when I had only taken a step back. It was then I saw the Bith walking past me to the bridge.

No clue why be brought soldiers with him since this was supposed to be a test about himself, and not underlings. I was very tempted to just pop up behind him. But, I didn't want a saber through the gut. Watching as another apprentice walked up as well, Tarok I think? Either way, I followed behind them.

Walking behind the group, I also hid my presence within the force. Though, I knew my master could feel me, I knew just the opposite was for the man in front of me. Walking up very gently, I then appeared before the man. Looking up at his height compared to my own. The Bith's black eyes reflecting a darker mirror of my face.

"I thought an eye was supposed to see everything?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I turned towards my mentor, and bowed my head as a sign of respect, not as a blind slave.

[member="Kruel Zing"], [member="Tarok"] . [member="Dravis Rosilla"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom