Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Time For Upgrades

Aerith's hand came up to cup her cheek and Shai leaned into it, her own hand coming up to give the cyborg's a gentle squeeze with her gentle smile unwavering. However Aerith's answer wasn't exactly what she had hoped for. Her face saddened as her head lowered for a moment.

She really hoped that she finally found the right person in her life. She still believed it with no doubt in her mind. The fact that Aerith also didn't shoot her down also was a bonus. Though clearly Aerith simply wasn't ready for this.

She looked up at Aerith with a sad smile, giving her a nod. "I appreciate it. At least I'll have someone looking out for me." she muttered as she let go of her hand and glanced at the movie waiting for them. In truth, it was selfish of her to try and convince Aerith otherwise, no matter how much she wanted to. "You still wanna watch the movie, though?" she asked gently as her arms wrapped around Aerith's sides, shifting down to get comfortable beside the cyborg.

"Hey, Aerith?" she started again, resting a hand on the woman's cybernetic leg. "At the end of the day... you'll still be my super awesome 'borg friend." she reassured her as she gave her leg a light slap. She looked back to the movie, hoping to push her somewhat crushed expectations aside and to let their date end on a high note.

Aerith Castiella

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom