Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Time for an Auction

Lance Claw

L
Come one come all! The Azure Imperium has agreed that Lance Claw is allowed to sell of some of his extra weapons he can't use to anyone at all, Bids can be comprised of anything of value but that said the value of said items is subjective to myself. Therefore, simply because you bid last doesn't mean your bid is best. I will try to release daily updates for the auction with the highest bid for each lot.

Please use the following format for bidding.

Lot:
Previous Bidder:
Bid:

Lot A - Shock Flare - A pair of electrified clawed gloves particularly useful for non force users.

Lot B - Soulflare - Chain weapon with rockets and lots of fire. - [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] 5000 credits

Lot C - Torrent - A rather confusing Light Sabre which is probably the best kind.

Lot D - Twitch - A straight forward rather useful rail gun with enough power to stop a Hutt.

Lot E - Midnight - A dathomir witch bow made out of spirit ichor which allows you to use some of their abilities.

Lance Claw

L
[member="Quoron Cadera"] I’d get a better deal selling it for scrap. At least they would give me an apple that thinks it’s a pear and a lettuce that thinks it’s an orange. And probably 100 credits

Lance Claw

L
Thanks for bidding everyone

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] and [member="Corran Conner"] enjoy your devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom