Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time For A Beatdown

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Hello, Chaos.
In celebration of Nyx getting promoted to Knight, I have decided to kick off the next part of her storyline.
And that storyline includes her suffering a major defeat to start it off and drive her further to the Dark Side.
Maybe you're taking her out because of a bounty, maybe you don't like Dark Jedi, or maybe you just don't like her.
Whatever the reason, Nyx needs her ass kicked. Any takers?

[member="Nyx"]
Premier bounty hunter here. If you're looking for a fight from a NFU with no cybernetics, otherwise an ordinary bloke with some talent, then I'm your guy. I've taken down my fair share of PCs in my short career of hunting, from pilots, jedi, mercs to politicians (sorry Lady Kay).

Nyx

After careful deliberation, I have selected [member="Lady Sovereign"] to duel.
I don't want to get over threaded, so I'll have to write with the rest of you at another time.

How would you like to handle this?

Nyx said:
After careful deliberation, I have selected [member="Lady Sovereign"] to duel.
I don't want to get over threaded, so I'll have to write with the rest of you at another time.

How would you like to handle this?
Cheers mate.

And that mostly depends. Winter can be found almost anywhere within the bounds of reason. I'm thinking perhaps somewhere with a lot of earth/rock? Either that or Nyx could be trying to infiltrate the Pillar of Ascension for whatever reason. Perhaps an assassination on Winter, ect. [member="Nyx"]

[member="Nyx"] [member="Lady Sovereign"]

I don't know if this will throw a wrench into things, but there might be a conflict of interest for that fight. Justice Shipping is a supporter to both Nyx and Winter, If not an issue, then would like to see how it goes!

Nyx

[member="Lady Sovereign"]
Perhaps Utapau? I have found it to be a useful planet for such things, and there's plenty of rocks and such there.
As for an actual reason for fighting, it could just be because they don't like each other when they meet, or perhaps Sovereign isn't a fan of Dark Jedi. Those are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head, anyway.

Nyx said:
[member="Lady Sovereign"]
Perhaps Utapau? I have found it to be a useful planet for such things, and there's plenty of rocks and such there.
As for an actual reason for fighting, it could just be because they don't like each other when they meet, or perhaps Sovereign isn't a fan of Dark Jedi. Those are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head, anyway.
That planet sounds good to me. And it is not in Winters nature to hate or love. Everything she does is decided out of necessity. Whims of instinct. She has entered 'The Void' as she calls it where she releases her earthly tethers to become 'nothing'. However, i'm sure Nyx could find her annoying or something and just threaten her. Then Winter would quip back with something snarky and we can go from there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom