Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiam Bai [WIP/Reboot]

NAME:Tiam Bai (often referred to just as Bai by many)

FACTION: None currently

SPECIES: Pantoran

HOMEWORLD : Pantora

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 1.6m

WEIGHT: 54 kilos

EYES: Yellowish

HAIR: Redhead

SKIN: Blue

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

+ Baby, its cold outside : Pantorans are naturally more resilient to the cold than humans. Tiam Bai can go out into extremely cold temperatures in a long sleeved shirt and pants and survive perfectly fine with no ill effects.

+ Simple Life : Quite the practical one, Tiam Bai has no use for useless objects or people.

- Is that..b-blood? : Cannot stand the sight of blood/unable to be around the presence of blood, even her own. Tiam Bai has been known to faint or vomit when in close proximity to any type of red,oozy substance. Hemophobic.

- Yeah, tell me more lies : Skeptical to a terrible fault. Believes in nearly nothing and questions everything. It has been known to get on the nerves of anyone and everyone around her.

APPEARANCE:
Redheaded blue lady. Need I say more?

BIOGRAPHY:

Born on Pantora, only child. Growing up as an only child, Tiam faced numerous pressures from her parents to follow their path. They wanted to mold the young Pantoran in their image and tried to force their lost childhood dreams and experiences on her. For awhile, Tiam had no choice but to bend to the whims of her parents wishes. It wasn't until she grew into a young teenager did she start rebelling against their rule. Tiam often found herself sneaking out to be with school friends rather than spending time at home. Soon she was spending more time roaming the cold Pantora streets than inside her family home.

Upon graduating, Tiam immediately sought work that would take her away from the rule of her parents. She quickly found work aboard a large luxury liner in the cargo department. It was dirty and hard work. Yet the luxury vessel spanned the 'verse far and wide. Tiam never had to return home if she so desired. Moving from place to place quickly grew on her. Additionally, so did her skills. Tiam quickly learned to manage the cargo bay and its contents. From learning how to pack priceless valuables to supply chain management to safety procedures. Once her knowledge of every available cargo job was complete, Tiam contracted with a shipping and freight company in the Core, hauling crates and packages as a supervisor.

Now, her journey on the Detroit Nexu is just beginning.

SHIP:
None - Travels on the Detroit Nexu as a crew member.

KILLS:
None Currently

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None Currently

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

[member="Kerrel Di Marzullo"]

Hello

[member="Silara Vantai"]

This was a Force using char back before the Great Purge. All my posts but three were wiped out, so I must stick with "Padawan" til I reach 50 posts to change my title bars :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom