Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Thunder star

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRanVLKdcBL6LL44TOZ3DlPMLC_qnCvOYs61xVxb2A3-7CrDsWY

Image Source:Google images
Affiliation: personal
Manufacturer: @stardust
Model: N/A
Modularity:no
Production: unique
Material:quadanium steel
Classification:starfighter
Length: 20 meters
Height: 7.9 meters
Width: 6 meters

Armament:
4 electromagnetic plasma cannon link-http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_plasma_cannon
two proton torpedoe launchers with four torpedoes each
Squadron Count:none

Special Features: Communications Array
Encryption Network
Standard Deflector Shield Generator
Standard Life Support Systems
Standard Navigational Systems
Standard Sensor Array
Standard Targeting Systems

Maneuverability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 4
Hyperdrive Class:2.5

Strengths: bigger
more durability than a regular starfighter

Weaknesses:May be a bit slower
Harder to maneuver
Description; The thunder star is a modified version of the xwing increasing the size by width, length, adding electromagnetic plasma and another proton torpedo launcher giving it the ability to fire eight toroedos instead of the usual two. This also comes with the standard place to fit a astromech and a pilot along with three small weapons that can be used by the pilot when landed
Intent: to build a personal custom xwing for me to use
Who Can Use This:[member="Adan Jax"]

Hello there.

stardust said:
it can evade most radars
How? You don't have any stealth technology listed or mentioned within the submission. For Reference, Sensor Masking would only require a small development thread given the production level of the ship.

stardust said:
it may be harder to maneuver.
This isn't a valid weakness, given the fighter has a Maneuverability rating of 3. I would suggest a Maneuverability rating of 4 or 5 for this weakness.

stardust said:
Description; Cargo Capacity-none Passengers-none Consumables-two proton torpedoes Crew- 1pilot and 1 astromech
I am going to request a few sentences describing the ship in addition to the bits of info above.

stardust said:
Armament:deflector shield electromagnetic plasma cannon two proton torpedoes
The Deflector Shield only needs to be listed in the Special Features, I need to know how many Electromagnetic Plasma Cannons, and how many torpedoes per launcher.

Often a ship this size would have a pair of Electromagnetic Plasma Cannons and a pair of Proton Torpedo Launchers with three to four torpedoes each.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_plasma_cannon
I am guessing this is the weapon you are referencing, if so could you link it in the submission.

stardust said:
Special Features: standard radar Standard shielding Standard xwing ion engine
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems
Here is a list of commonly found systems in a starfighter that you may like to include on this ship.

stardust said:
Armament:deflector shield
Deflector Shield doesn't need to be listed here.

stardust said:
Maneuverability Rating: 3
Speed Rating: 3
Hyperdrive Class: 2.5
Weaknesses:
can be visible by other ships only close by,
May be a bit slower
Could you remove the "Can be visible by other ships only close by"

stardust said:
two proton torpedoe launchers with two torpedoes each
Go for Two Torpedo Launchers with Four Torpedoes each. That is the standard and I don't want you to get jipped.

stardust said:
Cargo Capacity-none Passengers-none Consumables-two proton torpedoes Crew- 1 pilot and 1 astromech-
You can just remove this section. Or, if you really want it, change the number of Proton Torpedoes to 8

Don't bump submissions. I have school and other responsibilities. But I am trying to help you get a good well rounded submission.

stardust said:
Special Features:deflector shielding
Communications Array
Encryption Network
Standard Deflector Shield Generator
Standard Life Support Systems
Standard Navigational Systems
Standard Sensor Array
Standard Targeting Systems

Deflector Shielding and Standard Deflector Shield Generator are the same thing, just remove one of them so they aren't redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom