Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Three for Tea [Tal Sisters | Fio]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Tremaine County
The county that now had a Fortan as its leader, Tremaine was a rather lofty area. Seated far and away from the likes of Calavar and Thames. A quaint countryside county that lent itself to its more prominent time, the Regency Era of Galidraan. Society in Tremaine was slowly coming around to modern times, but with Tal in power - progress was halted and once more women found their freedoms vastly limited. Something Wynevere was looking to change, even if she was going against the grumpiest of old men.
Behind Blakeslee Falls laid Fiolette's hideaway home, a cottage that sat on the edge of a babbling brook. "Please come in," Fiolette welcomed the daughters of the Lord Protector into her home. The cottage which had been scarcely used until recently, "have a seat." She gestured toward the small living area, "can I get you two anything?" An offer for refreshments was extended as she shut the door behind them. She'd ask what brought them out there, but perhaps it needn't be asked nor said aloud. "I'm pleased to see you both, to be honest. I wasn't sure that I'd be afforded another opportunity." Not that their last encounter had gone terrible, but it was a rather average first meeting nothing to write home about.
Walking in the Cottage offered a small den and foyer before leading to the living room on the left with the dining room and kitchen nearby. The right held a small hallway that led to the main bedroom, and a guest room with a small washroom.

Roselina Tal

R
What would Enedina do with her time now that her life's purpose had been completed?

Have tea with a socialite, apparently. Roselina couldn't help the slight uptick of her lips as she watched her sister take a seat in the cabin. Dresses remained to be a foreign mystery to the elder Tal, but gossip and deserts. Rose had gotten more than a few teases in.

Of course the woman sensed there was more to this than a simple visit. The number of people that had deigned to open their pockets towards her projects had tripled since her father took the throne. Everyone wanted something. Rose was content to let them flutter and believe they had a chance.

"I'm pleased to see you both, to be honest. I wasn't sure that I'd be afforded another opportunity."

"Oh? Are you going away?"

She lowered herself besides Enedina and nudged the woman, giving her a teasing signal for 'pinkies up'.

Walking the pavement of Cavlar felt so achingly familiar and yet foreign all the same. So thoroughly lost and yet so acquainted with the sights of Calavars majesty and grandeur. But the long winding halls of the blue palace could wait, for tonight, she'd find herself in far humbler circumstances. Tremaine county reminded her of her family's estate in the great north, rural, untouched and starkly different to Calavar and Thames.

Even so, Enedina kept a sidearm on her at all times. The fearful mentality of yesterday still never left her, especially not now in the turbulent aftermath of her father's victorious march on the homeworld. Threats lurked at every corner, and even with many of her father's critics either exiled or hanging from the rafters. She still had cause to be on guard.

Enedina cut an awkward figure dressed in casual military attire, hovering behind her younger sister as the two entered the cosy confines of the cabin. She took up a seat, looking around before replying in a quiet and subdued tone to Fio.

"I think I'll be fine, but do you by chance-

She composed herself, pausing to think on the unladylike impression she'd give to the elder Fortan.

"Do you have alcohol?"

Fiolette Fortan Roselina Tal

Fiolette Fortan

F
"Whiskey? Scotch? Bourbon, take your pick." Fiolette offered as she rose to a small cabinet in the corner of the room. "Not the best reserves, but they'll do." She commented and took out a set of glasses from the cabinet. "Help yourself."
It wasn't dresses and skirts for the former Lord Admiral, rather boots and trousers that did well enough show the work that Fiolette had put into her physique. A high-end Chrono rested on her left wrist, and it wasn't lost on Fiolette that one or both could be carrying weapons but she didn't think they were necessary. Unless they came to kill off one of Tal's rivals, in which case at least one of his children had the courage to face her in person instead of dispatching death squads like some neo-fascist dictator. Of course - if the shoe or boot fit, then so be it.
"No, at least, not permanently. I do have business to end to elsewhere in the Galaxy, especially now that the matter of Blakeslee Falls has been taken care of." She informed Roselina, and returned to take her seat opposite of the sisters. The living room was mostly barren there was little in the way of decoration. There were perhaps the one or two models of ships most likely from an older Empire that no longer existed, and hung over the wall was the Unforgiven. One of the late Tregessar's designs and one that Fiolette greatly admired.
"So, tell me, how have you two been since your father's transitioned into power? Is there any advice you'd like from me, or did you have ... a particular set of questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom