Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three Characters in need. (Solan, Alexandra, Alexander)

Ya, so im here, looking for Roleplays and im sure you all know my face by now. (For better or worse.)

Im in need of roleplays for my three main characters, those being the same tagged in the title. Solan Charr, Alexandra Feanor, and Alexander Sannes. Granted i have an entire list of other characters i want to get running again like Yusan Fenn and Nauren, as well as those i never even got the chance to get off the ground but im more focus on those first three. Though, if you want to help one of the other characters on my list get off the ground, give me a quick word as i would love to start something off once more with them.

Anyways, Time for ideas.

For Solan, its simple. If you don't know Solan by now, hes a Force user that rules the world of Kesh. Its been like that for almost a decade IC time and hes re-purposed it and grew it to be a major shipping port for the galactic south part of the Outer Rim. As im sure many can attest to, meeting with him formally is as simple as showing up when hes not off world but when he is he is usually nearby Kesh dealing with other worlds or pirates, or in his favorite place, Nar Shadaa. There you will find him partaking in his favorite past time, Gang BBQs.

Anyways, hes kind of a jack of all trades character who is there for any kind of thread... granted it is a bit harder to get a duel with him due to his status but hey. He never shys from a good fight. Sith, Jedi, Rogue, Mandalorian. Who ever you are, Solan is open to saying hi. (Except Slavers and Hutts... Kinda hates them.)

Next Alexandra.

Grumpy hermit that decided shes done with really giving a shit and can be found either on Alderaan or helping the Republic's Jedi order. My oldest and strongest character, she is a pure lightsider that used to fight for the Sith before a trial over her when pretty bad for her. After being thrown to the curb in a new body by the one she loved, she moved to her old temple and lives there, mostly tending to her garden. Those that know the temple can find it easily, those that don't need follow rumors of a grumpy hermit, and those in the Jedi can just stop by as she gave them her coordinates.

Be is duel, conversation, or just plain training, stop by but watch out for blaster bolts... she tends to use visitors for target practice.

And Alexander.

Back in his chair as Eshan's Senator in the Galactic Republic, hes the newest one. I haven't been able to fully flesh him out like the others so any kind of thread will help with that. He loves music and is highly intelligent with training in Echani martial arts as well as the use of rifles, with a hidden lightsaber from his predecessor Yusan Fenn always on his person unless stated otherwise. Hides the fact he is force sensitive, not that it effects anything as he is completely untrained with the exception of basic telekinetic manipulation.

So ya, thats them. If you want to know about another character on my character list, give me a shout. They need stories too after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom