Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Thrawn Ascendancy Trilogy

About the Ahsoka trailer, and the dark Jedi say finding Thrawn brings power? In the Thrawn Ascendancy trilogy they reveal Starflash (they might have done it in another book but I've only seen it in ascendancy) do you think when the dark jedi say Thrawn brings power, are they talking about that or just his pure tactical genius? Also do you think Thrawn went back to the Ascendancy when Ezra took himself and Thrawn to the unknown regions?

About the Ahsoka trailer, and the dark Jedi say finding Thrawn brings power? In the Thrawn Ascendancy trilogy they reveal Starflash (they might have done it in another book but I've only seen it in ascendancy) do you think when the dark jedi say Thrawn brings power, are they talking about that or just his pure tactical genius? Also do you think Thrawn went back to the Ascendancy when Ezra took himself and Thrawn to the unknown regions?
I suspect so. I do not doubt Ezra and Thrawn met with the Chiss Ascendancy. I strongly suspect Grysk will be the larger threat they faced.

Just finished this series, and I'll admit I shed a tear at its conclusion. Such an unsung hero, such a tragic waste of talent on the Ascendancy's behalf. Great books, incredible, incredible character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom