Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on Selectivism

Since the Rebel Alliance is putting a ton of emphasis on their Selectivist philosophy, and since we at the Underground embrace a variety of ideologies or actively don't care to choose one unifying ideology, I thought some of you might be interested in reading Jorus' personal thoughts on Selectivism's Little Black Book. This isn't faction doctrine by any means, but it's a safe bet he's mentioned some of this to some of your characters at one point or another. It does tend to be...polarizing, lol.

[member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Mia Monroe"]

Agreed. It might be fun if after all these years one of the many Contruum rebel groups has managed to take over in a 'people's revolution' after all the chaos that happened there. Alas the revolution eats its children. Contruum revolutionaries were a fractious bunch after all. Should be a fun visit if we're on good terms with some Contruum rebel groups, but very hostile ones to others.

If I recall correctly, Moira Skaldi and Anaya Fen released a horde of Reavers during the Mando dom. Well, let loose lots of prisoners who had been pumped full of Reaver narcotics in a concentration camp by the secret police.

As may or may not be clear from my face claim, I don't agree any one ideology should rule. Definitely not up for facism, not likely to jump on board with any form of 'Space Communism'. I'll take a look at your post and the little black book though, I always find political reading to be...fun? 0.o

Callisto Scarlett said:
[member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Mia Monroe"]

If I recall correctly, Moira Skaldi and Anaya Fen released a horde of Reavers during the Mando dom. Well, let loose lots of prisoners who had been pumped full of Reaver narcotics in a concentration camp by the secret police.
Yep, this happened.

Contruum would be great fun right about now. I imagine by this point, they've established quite the cult.

[member="Mia Monroe"]

Agreed. I wonder whether they worship Anaya and Moira for granting them freedom and letting them claim the 'promised land'. :d

They've already deified Siobhan and made Mia a Chaos Champion (and that was before she returned from the dead).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom