Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those who have once fallen, must rise again.

[member="Rapax"], First of all, Very good image. Used it for Darren Shaw a long while back.

Second, welcome to the Shapers.

Third, If anyone is burning anything that badly, it would be me.

[member="Joza Perl"], Looks like you two already met. Considering you two are now Rogues, it would be nice if you two were to work together you know?

[member="Azula Feanor"], Nope. You won't burn anything.

Rapax

R
[member="Nick Imura"] Indeed all the love goes to azula for this byotiful avatar :p.

[member="Joza Perl"] YAWS....KNIGHT BUDDIES :DDDDDD and if you need help in that regard ill gladly pitch in :)

[member="Azula Feanor"], Good choice. Used it for my Darren guy when I first made him. Though, now hes Aaragorn so not sure what is better. :p

[member="Joza Perl"], If you would like, We can maybe do a thread in the future where I can take you out of slavery. Done it a few times already actually.

[member="Rapax"], Nice. Glad to see you here, and be able to work with you guys. Just make sure you check out the Ranks and the Kroinisum House of the Gods. If you have any questions, just ask Azula or myself.

[member="Rapax"] [member="Nick Imura"]

Thanks guys! SSC will actually be doing an event/skirmish which involves Joza being rescued, so I'm good on that front ;) But you guys will potentially get to deal with aftermath!Joza :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom