Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"This should be fun." <<Why!?>>

Kashyyyk Space;
OS Blockade;
Ginivex Cockpit.

af70ba08-65ed-43b9-9ccd-b85a6df6ba9f.jpg

<<zzzAlllright, com systems up...>>

Her voice would come after a near-silent fuzzy sputter of speakers from within the receiving cockpits, the noise Detox and Torin's own inter-com engines whirring to life and into work so suddenly. She hadn't pressed any keys, or pulled a lever. Instead, her fingers tugged and pulled at various information tangents. Blocks and strings of information which moved the ship for her, lit up in illuminated holograms, surrounding her hands and displayed across the entire spherical blast shield. The Ginivex's rear was aglow with the luminescent solar sail, rippling in the fruitless winds of this void-called-space. Two nubian N-1 craft flew with her, one to her right and another staggered behind- flanking the first, more or less directly behind its brethren N-1.

<<... I'm gunna say it just one more time-->>
<<-- Target's locked-->>
<<-- don't try anything stupid, Jediftzz.>>

Xenia's tongue clucked once, then the coms fell silent. The feed which connected her to Detox was on a separate channel, private to their guest. Her own vessel moved unlike its 'protection detail,' speeding towards the thick cluster of OS frigates in angular, precise slips and slides. <<I'm pulling up my kog-nee-dō systems,>> a nickname she had given a program of her own design, <<any scanners they hit you with aren't going to read a life form, that's for sure. For all they know you're my NN-2, mmm, let's hope you're half the pilot it waskzzttt--!!>> She was speaking to Torin, barely any tone really detectable despite the clear audio feed. Rarely had she the chance to test her own codex illustrations against those of the One Sith; or any particular faction of such tremendous size. It was more frequently used to bypass mundane planetary regulation. Hours ago, back on the ground, she had used [member="Cryax Bane"]'s source code to break through the Republic defense systems. Now she wished to test her own against the Sith; with any luck, she'd have half the issues they encountered earlier. Even while not speaking with any sound, Detox and its maker were in constant evaluation of one another. Various ship diagnostics, and a wall-of-an-information hub poured information onto Xenia's massive screen.

<<Detox, pull up what you can on this guy. Start with his flight records, I wanna know who we've got in the air with us.>>
<<It seems I'm one step ahead of you, m'lady.>>
<<Not a chance, I've been wanting to say that since this guy first showed up on the landing pads.>>

Xenia smirked, that glimmer in her eyes which shown brightest during moments of humor and excitement. This, this was definitely exciting. But her moment of clever victory was cut short by a silent notification on the screen before her. Numbers, a time stamp sent by Detox. It took her a second but she got it; the time stamp of when her droid counterpart had first begun scouring the holo-net for facial recognition information. <<--And I'll note, I was able to locate his name and date of entry into the Jedi's Academy before you said anything... I have receptor-cam proof, if you'd require it?>>

<<Wow, look at you,>> a tone which showed eyes rolling, <<stop bragging and send the information.>>

Ask, and you shall receive...

Access Param Input:
> Access Encoding// ? [Enc_OS_Crack421]

Accessing...
Encrypting...

Login:
> (?) Login// Encryption [ _Run]
Password:
> (?) Bypass_Code [ _Run]

Confirmed

Database Information Request:
> (?) Torin_Varik [ _Run]