Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things are blinking

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Whenever I scroll through the site the disscusion section is blinking, as in the words are disappearing and reappearing. The little arrows by the words are staying though. I've also seen it while looking through someones content. I would have a screenshot for you, but it's blinking too fast, I just can't catch it.

I've had this happen before all the time, but it stopped when the villains theme was implemented. No clue why it could be doing it now, sorry. :l

Try changing the theme to villains, if you don't already use it.

[member="Cain Laatl"] - Well, that's the problem. And he's doing that with a least some of them, we've got Heroes and Gungan (my favorite) over here. If you want the glitch to go away, go to villain. The staff have stopped fixing glitches on the old templates, sadly. You'll get used to villain quickly though, everyone else did.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

[member="Cain Laatl"] - I just checked, and we have early clockwork of somehting highly reminiscent of clockwork on villain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom