Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They Have Questions

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Jeron / Galven was still in his dress uniform, heading off of the stage after the failure that was the GOMM Ball. He had hoped to gain sponsorship by a major organization to improve his designs and gain further income, or even more deals and contracts to increase the growth of his manufacturing. But that was short lived, though it should have been seen in the beginning. Jeron entered into the backroom of the stage as he prepared to remove the uniform with his help. An Officer was dispatched to tell Amnell that she could see him if she needed, he knew that he would have some explaining to do for her.

Amnell de Portiers

The Girl With An Expiration Date
Amnell was still a bit shocked by what she'd learned. In some ways it explained a few things. At the same time, it lead to more questions then answers. She had only been on her second glass of wine when the officer came to pass the message along. She gave a small nod, "Thank you. I'd like to chat with him now, if you could please lead the way."

With a pained sigh, Amnell got to her feet and followed slowly. Coming to the room backstage, she for a moment found herself a little at a loss for words. It took a moment for her to say anything at all. "So, I must say that is one incredible story. One that seems a bit out there, but nonetheless true. Stars know the crazy things that happen in this galaxy."

[member="Jeron Verity"]

[member="Amnell de Portiers"]

Jeron turned to Amnell as he finished taking off his suit, now just wearing his suit pants and a white button-up shirt. He rolled the sleeves up as he began to speak, "I apologize that I kept it from you, it is something that is heavily affecting; to myself, and others. I prefer to keep individuals out of my personal life, so they can worry about theirs," a forced smile appeared on his face, trying to seem kind and admirable, but they both knew he wasn't happy enough to smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom