Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private They Fit a Whole Meal in that Box

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru

Loomi_divider.png

"We strain it! Quick!"

Quick?

Loomi scrambled to get the strainer ready in the sink before rushing to get the bot over. More water sloshed out across the kitchen floor, but she managed to dump it all into the strainer. Slowly the water drained out, leaving only the soft and tender pasta in the shape of normally recognizable historical figures.

Not that Loomi recognized any of them of course.

"Golly," Loomi sighed with relief. "I think we used the wrong size for the pot..."

GADividerWhite.png

"Maybe! But, it works!"

Aliris smiled a little. With the pasta drained, all that was left was- Again she checked the box, then put the bot back on the burner and put in the butter, cheese, and milk before nodding to it. "Just put the pasta in and we'll be able to make it work! Just gotta cook up the cheese sause I think!"

Loomi Loomi

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

They were almost done! That was a thrilling prospect. She was so excited that she could hardly contain herself.

"I didn't know making a pasta was this easy!" Loomi exclaimed.

She should have tried to make it sooner. The teen paused suddenly, frowning. A sputtering noise began to grow. Then the cheese sauce began to bubble violently, boiling far too much. The stove had been returned to a higher setting, far too hot for the sauce. Milky droplets of cheese essence flew out, scattering across the kitchen. Loomi was quick to spring into action, nearly falling over as she turned down the stove to low heat.

The Godoan turned back with cheese on her face.

"I got it," she assured.

GADividerWhite.png

It did seem awfully easy, didn't it? Aliris frowned as she looked over the pot, trying to figure out if she had actually forgotten something.

She had, and it was Loomi who figured that out. At least the girl was able to save the pasta from burning! At the cost of her own skin, though. Aliris panicked this time, reaching for a towel to try and dry her face off. "Ohmygod are you okay? That stuff is hot! You're not burned, right? Are you burned? Does it hurt?"

Loomi Loomi

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Ohmygod are you okay? That stuff is hot! You're not burned, right? Are you burned? Does it hurt?"

"I don't feel hurt," Loomi noted with a frown.

She took a moment to lick the bits of sauce that had landed on her cheek. It was delicious. Almost immediately her eye seemed to shimmer with wonder and excitement.

"It's good!" she exclaimed. "Aliris, put the pasta in!"

GADividerWhite.png

Aliris stared for a moment as she lowered her cloth.

Then, she smiled. So her species was better with heat? Good! She nodded in turn, moving to stir up the pasta itself and get the cheese all mixed up and ready to be bowled out and eaten. She was hungry now, really, really hungry.

"It's almost good to eat, so.. Let's get ready to dig in!"

Loomi Loomi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom