Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They call me Darth Newbie.

Nobody calls me that. In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm doing here. Loved writing, had a passionate flair for it and I grew up watching Star Wars, and so we all knew it was coming to this in the end.

So apart from having no clue how character creation works or anything, I'm actually excited to get some roleplay going! It's nice to meet you, or it will be, as I'm sure I'll make friends and enemies in my time here.

So, hi.

:)

Hello, hi and welcome to Chaos! The will to write and an interest in Star Wars is really all it takes to enjoy it here.

It also helps to not be afraid of asking, so do share any questions or concerns you may have. We are a friendly bunch and don't bite too often.

[member="Ziggy455"]
Welcome to Chaos!! :D

Character creation is really easy :p There's a template that can be found in the character creation section that helps a lot.

Darth Ophidia said:
Hello, hi and welcome to Chaos! The will to write and an interest in Star Wars is really all it takes to enjoy it here.

It also helps to not be afraid of asking, so do share any questions or concerns you may have. We are a friendly bunch and don't bite too often.
I guess my biggest confusion is not knowing when the timeline is set. Is this BBY? ABY? What year exactly? It's hard to make a character when I am unsure where we are in the timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom