Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thermal Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To create an ingeniously deceitful anti-personnel explosive.
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Abrogation Inc.
Model: Thermal-01
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: None
Production: Minor
Material: Plasteel, Armorweave
Description: This is an anti-personnel explosive device disguised as a lightsaber. Need I say more? Well, to the naked eye it appears to be a grey lightsaber indistinguishable from that of any other. It has a neat cylindrical plasteel body, guarded emitter, ignition button and armorweave bound grip that both make a comfortable handle and protects it against damage from blaster fire. Should you have a form of X-ray vision, however, one could see that where lightsaber mechanics would be, there is instead grenade filling. Upon pressing the ignition button, an unlucky pickpocket would notice their everything is missing as the disguised thermal grenade would immediately explode, destroying them.

It's imperative to note that this device is extremely dangerous to simply have on your person. Have it in the wrong place when you fall or a pal decides to bear hug you and BOOM, the button is accidentally pressed and you are no more. Also, if anyone were to have any type of explosive detector they would easily see the device for what it is.

Classification: Explosive
Size: Handheld
Length: 213-267 mm
Weight: 0.5 kg
Ammunition Type: Thermal Filler
Ammunition Capacity: One Pack
Effective Range: 5 Meters

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] - While I respect what you're going for, and it's a nice idea in theory, this is the most easily abused thing I've ever seen in over six months of working in the Factory, and I can't in good conscience approve something that seems literally designed to be useful for godmoding. Denied on intent. Feel free to use the Second Chance thread to petition for a new set of eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom