Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There Will Be Crosses And Sins

[member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

The Ravens' capital had become Erika's new home, and even though she missed Eclipstica, and all the people who would bow when they saw her there, she was still happy here to be with her mother. The little Sin still could call the people she knew from the Shadow Dynasty, and right now she had just called Cross to come visit her. He, and her father had been some of the best of friends, and she considered Cross a uncle, and blood. She has missed his red hair, and his wacky ways he saw life.
With the best way she knew how, she was dealing with all the emotions internally. Erika was keeping it all inside, as she had always confided in Romeo to talk about her emotions. Now, she had no one. She knew not who to talk to anymore about the anger she felt inside, or about the dark whispers that sometimes would caress her ears in the night before she went to bed. She didn't know it, but Romeo had tried his best to keep her away from the force, oping not to train her at all, better to let her pick her own destiny. Still, the eleven year old sighed, holding in the tears, and the screams she wanted to yell out.

Now, see... Coming out of the apesh*t-ghost-world-of-doom was a bit of an ordeal for me. And then I found out my best friend was dead. Besides Rikki, Romeo was the only one who had had any sort of detailed conversation with me about my past, and the only other person who'd just shrugged and ignored it. The two of them were closer to me than any of my grandkids, and had definitely helped me a lot. There was also that girl with the flower for an eye... The one who'd saved me from isolation in the outer reaches of nowhere. Charlotte. But she was nowhere to be found, no matter how hard I looked.

Romeo's death was probably the reason why Erika was calling me. I'd played with her in the castle whenever I visited, and she'd fallen asleep on my shoulder more times than I could count. She was still a kid, no matter how or where she was. Her mother and stepdad had taken her to Antecedent while I was gone, something I would have empathetically disagreed with. Pat hadn't been there when Erika was growing up, and Romeo was traveling around the galaxy. Obviously, I hadn't either, but that wasn't the point. I'd spent most of the past few years on Eplistica with my best friend's family, and I felt like they were my kids, sometimes.

That was why, almost as soon as I'd seen Aedan crowned as King, and managed to push away any thoughts of my taking of the throne, I was coming to the Ravens' nest to see the lost little Sin. When my shuttle landed in the spaceport, I sighed and began walking towards the Dragon Palace. With Pat's position as a bodyguard, they probably lived there.

[member="Erika Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom