Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is no plan B without option C.

Thanith had a million things on his mind. After recent engagements it became a million and one. Thankfully the one was a fairly easy one to resolve thanks to a few inquires. Thanith needed weapons and it just so happened that an arms manufacturer had been recommended to him. A few days early he had sent a message to [member="Amelia Deathman"] requesting a meeting.

"Greetings Ms Deathman,

My name is Thanith Gumara and I am looking for a weapons supplier. Your name came up and I will like to meet with you to see some of your products to the end of discussing a longer term contract to supply weapons to my forces. If all goes as well you are looking at a contract worth hundreds of millions of credits if not more."

He was now headed to meet her at one of their facilities in hopes she would have a test range set up and a few of her products to test out. He was in Uniform but oddly enough had elected not to wear any rank insignia or medals. The only thing that showed him to be of any great importance was the squad of Troopers he traveled with and the Frigate in orbit above the planet he had arrived in. Even the shuttle he had descended to the surface in was largely inconspicuous in nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom